Just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in! Actually, I want to wish all of you a happy,safe and peaceful New Year.

Are you referring to tonight and tomorrow or the entire year. And when you refer to "all of you" do you mean the entire Mobile Nations, which would then have to include all the people that come here thinking we can help them or are you just wishing it to all of us on this thread.
    And then if you really knew some of us would you still wish your want on those some?

These are legitimate questions. I just wanna know how sincere you are. Do you say "Hi, How are you?" Do you tell people to
    Have a nice Daaayy!
    And do you wish this for us knowing this coming year is going to change life as we've known it?

Well, Seeing how we're still within the two week "be nice to everybody" phase, I'll assume you meant well and say Thanks!
    And you have a Awesome day EVERYDAY!

(hey! at least I replied!!)
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 12-30-16 at 10:47 PM.
    shaleem, jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    12-30-16 10:05 PM
    went to a retirement lunch for my husband at a hibachi restaurant with some of his friends from the Middle School. Was fun!

You don't find that just a bit odd? Doesn't he have any friends his own age?
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    12-30-16 10:08 PM
    It's all Lake effect here been snowing all day
    Please to explain "Lake Effect."
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-30-16 10:09 PM
    We are baking lasagna right now ..and I just got back from the Brewery, so I'm already half baked

Let's not forget that you've already been fried for years. So we know that Half Baked has little effect on you.
    But I get that you were bouncing off the baked lasagna and considering your condition I figured I'd at least give it a mention.
    And a Haha! (I was trying for three Ha's but just couldn't justify it)
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-30-16 10:45 PM
    Are you referring to tonight and tomorrow or the entire year. And when you refer to "all of you" do you mean the entire Mobile Nations, which would then have to include all the people that come here thinking we can help them or are you just wishing it to all of us on this thread.
    And then if you really knew some of us would you still wish your want on those some?
    These are legitimate questions. I just wanna know how sincere you are. Do you say "Hi, How are you?" Do you tell people to
    Have a nice Daaayy!
    And do you wish this for us knowing this coming year is going to change life as we've known it?

Well, Seeing how we're still within the two week "be nice to everybody" phase, I'll assume you meant well and say Thanks!

1. I'm refering to the entire year. Why else would I say that I wish you all a safe, peaceful and happy new YEAR?

2. All of you refers to all of you on this particular thread.

3. If I really knew all of you, yes, I would still wish you a happy, peaceful and safe new year because I'm convinced that life, as we know it, will be altered greatly soon.

4. Sometimes I say, " Hi, how are you?" Sometimes I just say, "Hi." Sometimes I don't say a ******* thing. LOL! As for saying, "Have a nice daaay." Well, I don't always say that because sometimes I don't care because I'm too wrapped up in my own world for one reason or another. You know how myopic and selfish we earthlings can be sometimes.

And, yes, at least you replied.
    12-31-16 12:18 AM
    And, you KNOW I was just fooling with you (I hope!)

I don't recognize "holidays" but I always do some kind of rant about them.
    The Question: If you knew the true origin of the holidays that you celebrate would you still celebrate them?

WELL.... Well..... Well! IT'S THE "HOLIDAY" SEASON.... A G A I N !!

What is it about you humans that you need permission to be happy, that you need permission to be nice to each other?
    What is it about you humans that you need a "holiday" to celebrate life???

For TWO WEEKS A YEAR.... you are a changed person because....... well, I don't know why!

You talk about God and Jesus, your Lord and Savior with such respect.. mostly when you're p'd off. God Damn it! Jesus Christ!!!!!
    In fact, you call to your God with goodness mostly when you're having sex. Oh GoD..... Oh GOD........ OHHHHHH, JESUS!!!!!! Amen!

Christmas is.. as are most of your 'Holidays" fabricated by THE CORPORATE MACHINE.
    People in many nations have Santa on their own naughty list, because he represents the commercialization of Christmas at the expense of Christ . In places like the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria, and Latin America, they all have very strong anti-Santa movements because they are trying to preserve their native Christmas gift bringers and customs, and protect them from the North American Santa,"

St. Nicholas was a Greek bishop,(A real person) who lived in the third and fourth centuries, He was the bringer of gifts and the toast of celebrations centered around his day, December 6th. And, he did not resemble your Santa Claus in any way, what-so-ever. But, Thanks to Coca Cola, a few artists and a hype to sell their beverage, with " Take A Pause" starting in the 1930's with ads, and while no one was looking, moved his celebration from December 6th to the 25th.

Yeah! Santa Claus is everything you try NOT to be. He's Obese and smokes tobacco in a pipe. His coat is fringed with animal fur and he's got a mouth on him that no one should have to endure, yelling "Ho's" (which is slang for, well.. you know) at everyone. What's fascinating is discovering that Santa Claus was probably more black than white due to his Mediterranean origins.

EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW DAY IS A REASON TO CELEBRATE.
    You're stuck in a dead end job? You're not stuck! You're too God damned lazy to do what it takes to make a better life for yourself and your family.
    But, if you're gonna stay stuck, you'd better start loving how stuck you are., because no one want's to hear people complaining all the time.
    In fact, be thankful that you even HAVE a job.

Aww! Did I bring down your holiday cheer???
    Wouldn't it be something if people were just nice to each other everyday... just because???

When the historians update the Book, JC will not be in it and Santa and his pet rabbit will take their rightful places.
    jaydee5799, Carjackd and shaleem like this.
    12-31-16 12:52 AM
    8 hours to new year
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    12-31-16 04:33 AM
    12-31-16 04:34 AM
    We are baking lasagna right now ..and I just got back from the Brewery, so I'm already half baked
    baked lasagna is the best!
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-31-16 07:16 AM
    is that you walking??
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-31-16 07:16 AM
    8 hours to new year
    Happy NEw Year VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-31-16 07:17 AM
    And, you KNOW I was just fooling with you (I hope!)

I don't recognize "holidays" but I always do some kind of rant about them.
    The Question: If you knew the true origin of the holidays that you celebrate would you still celebrate them?

WELL.... Well..... Well! IT'S THE "HOLIDAY" SEASON.... A G A I N !!

What is it about you humans that you need permission to be happy, that you need permission to be nice to each other?
    What is it about you humans that you need a "holiday" to celebrate life???

For TWO WEEKS A YEAR.... you are a changed person because....... well, I don't know why!

You talk about God and Jesus, your Lord and Savior with such respect.. mostly when you're p'd off. God Damn it! Jesus Christ!!!!!
    In fact, you call to your God with goodness mostly when you're having sex. Oh GoD..... Oh GOD........ OHHHHHH, JESUS!!!!!! Amen!

Christmas is.. as are most of your 'Holidays" fabricated by THE CORPORATE MACHINE.
    People in many nations have Santa on their own naughty list, because he represents the commercialization of Christmas at the expense of Christ . In places like the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria, and Latin America, they all have very strong anti-Santa movements because they are trying to preserve their native Christmas gift bringers and customs, and protect them from the North American Santa,"

St. Nicholas was a Greek bishop,(A real person) who lived in the third and fourth centuries, He was the bringer of gifts and the toast of celebrations centered around his day, December 6th. And, he did not resemble your Santa Claus in any way, what-so-ever. But, Thanks to Coca Cola, a few artists and a hype to sell their beverage, with " Take A Pause" starting in the 1930's with ads, and while no one was looking, moved his celebration from December 6th to the 25th.

Yeah! Santa Claus is everything you try NOT to be. He's Obese and smokes tobacco in a pipe. His coat is fringed with animal fur and he's got a mouth on him that no one should have to endure, yelling "Ho's" (which is slang for, well.. you know) at everyone. What's fascinating is discovering that Santa Claus was probably more black than white due to his Mediterranean origins.

EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW DAY IS A REASON TO CELEBRATE.
    You're stuck in a dead end job? You're not stuck! You're too God damned lazy to do what it takes to make a better life for yourself and your family.
    But, if you're gonna stay stuck, you'd better start loving how stuck you are., because no one want's to hear people complaining all the time.
    In fact, be thankful that you even HAVE a job.

Aww! Did I bring down your holiday cheer???
    Wouldn't it be something if people were just nice to each other everyday... just because???

When the historians update the Book, JC will not be in it and Santa and his pet rabbit will take their rightful places.
    what do historians know? they rely on spoken stories....they weren't really there! haha!
    12-31-16 07:18 AM
    Happy New Year to the Pantless!
    12-31-16 07:19 AM

Have a nice Daaayy!

I am replying too!
    Have a nice day!
    12-31-16 07:21 AM
    1. I'm refering to the entire year. Why else would I say that I wish you all a safe, peaceful and happy new YEAR?

2. All of you refers to all of you on this particular thread.

3. If I really knew all of you, yes, I would still wish you a happy, peaceful and safe new year because I'm convinced that life, as we know it, will be altered greatly soon.

4. Sometimes I say, " Hi, how are you?" Sometimes I just say, "Hi." Sometimes I don't say a ******* thing. LOL! As for saying, "Have a nice daaay." Well, I don't always say that because sometimes I don't care because I'm too wrapped up in my own world for one reason or another. You know how myopic and selfish we earthlings can be sometimes.

And, yes, at least you replied.
    haha! epic!
    Happy New Year Shaleem!
    12-31-16 07:22 AM
    You don't find that just a bit odd? Doesn't he have any friends his own age?
    actually they are of his own age....from the Middle School. You don't think we care if there are actually any KIDS in school, do you? School would be great except for kids.
    12-31-16 07:23 AM
    Let's see....more snow on the way today....pretty much the whole week has been snow
    12-31-16 07:28 AM
    New Year's Resolution: to stop making resolutions.......to lose weight.........to be a nicer person......stop me if you've heard these before!
    12-31-16 07:44 AM
    no plows to be seen either....
    Being snowed in is now necessarily a bad thing
    jaydee5799 and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-31-16 08:50 AM
    maybe i wont even get dressed today! lol!
    How is that working out?
    12-31-16 08:50 AM
    Just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in! Actually, I want to wish all of you a happy,safe and peaceful New Year.
    Back at ya Shaleem!
    12-31-16 08:51 AM
    well how is everyone this early evening?
    1 tequila , 2 tequila, 3 tequila ...
    12-31-16 08:51 AM
    those moments would pass with some of LB's street drugs.........
    Fix me up
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-31-16 08:52 AM
    went to a retirement lunch for my husband at a hibachi restaurant with some of his friends from the Middle School. Was fun!
    He retired or graduated from Middle school?
    12-31-16 08:52 AM
    now i'm having a gin and tonic. I think my New YEar's resolution will be to have more of these!
    1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila
    12-31-16 09:03 AM
618,099 ... 2150521506215072150821509 ...