12-19-16 07:37 AM
    i think if i make a list i can manage to get everything done
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:20 AM
    i love lists! and list-making!
    What does that make me?
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:20 AM
    I'll just throw that out there for LB to answer.....
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:21 AM
    HELP!
    My dear pantless peeps! I have a friend who's in a major dilemma.He's a weekend gamer. well not even that. Maybe once every other week. I don't do games. I've just never seen the challenge in it, so I can't even begin to give him advice.
    Ya see, he's got a somewhat addictive personality, like with me and when I write something. I just can't say it simply.... I have to do a whole background thingy to get to my point. Such is the same with my friend who has just discovered the Samsung Oculus Gear VR headset. It's freakin awesome, if I may say so myself. My friends concern is that if he decides to purchase a VR headset, life as he's known it will forever change.
    Here's his main dilemma. He has a BlackBerry (to begin with and has never had anything but a Blackberry.)
    So, he'd first have to be talked out of giving up his BB10 and would only purchase the best Device that Android has to offer which appears to be the Samsung Galaxy S series.
    But then that's only money. His real dilemma is that he'd be lost forever in VR. I know this guy. He'll stop eating, he'll probably knock a wall out and basically just move into his bathroom. Anyway, you get the idea, right?

So what I need from you guys, what I NEED is for Someone to TALK ME OUT OF IT !!

Or talk me very very deeply into it. I've finally found my home away from home.
    Games??? Pffft but VR??? I have no point of reference to even begin to gauge some sort of idea of cons. And the pros are overwhelming. I even did a series of forced moments of reality just to see if that would be enough to feed my need to go any deeper.
    But, after several tries, what I first thought wasn't happening, turns out that reality no longer had any effect on me what-so-ever. I then though, maybe going back to street drugs would be enough to top off any remnants of withdrawals, of which I'm beginning to feel come on from just a few hours of VR which I forced myself to put down just before writing this desperate plea for help. And besides, I'm already back on street drugs. I contemplated shock therapy again but there's nothing left to shock... and suicide is not even up for discussion because I'd first have to leave a note and well,I couldn't leave anything with less than, at least, 150,000 words.

Everything I've known up to this point, has become absolutely useless to me and that's just from a few hours of VR
    For the first time, I feel no comfort from my BlackBerrys and less from all my computers. I'm literally in The Twilight Zone.
    I'm absolutely lost. I mean LOST !
    and very very scared! ( But suddenly, I can now type very very fast)

Help me before I slip down the rabbit hole,soooo deep, as to never be heard from again.

Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:36 AM
    ok so i have my lunch free...going to the grocery store and then to grab a bite to eat.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:40 AM
    HELP!
    My dear pantless peeps! I have a friend who's in a major dilemma.He's a weekend gamer. well not even that. Maybe once every other week. I don't do games. I've just never seen the challenge in it, so I can't even begin to give him advice.
    Ya see, he's got a somewhat addictive personality, like with me and when I write something. I just can't say it simply.... I have to do a whole background thingy to get to my point. Such is the same with my friend who has just discovered the Samsung Oculus Gear VR headset. It's freakin awesome, if I may say so myself. My friends concern is that if he decides to purchase a VR headset, life as he's known it will forever change.
    Here's his main dilemma. He has a BlackBerry (to begin with and has never had anything but a Blackberry.)
    So, he'd first have to be talked out of giving up his BB10 and would only purchase the best Device that Android has to offer which appears to be the Samsung Galaxy S series.
    But then that's only money. His real dilemma is that he'd be lost forever in VR. I know this guy. He'll stop eating, he'll probably knock a wall out and basically just move into his bathroom. Anyway, you get the idea, right?

So what I need from you guys, what I NEED is for Someone to TALK ME OUT OF IT !!

Games??? Pffft but VR??? I have no point of reference to even begin to gauge some sort of idea of cons. And the pros are overwhelming. I even did a series of forced moments of reality just to see if that would be enough to feed my need to go any deeper.
    But, after several tries, what I first thought wasn't happening, turns out that reality no longer had any effect on me what-so-ever. I then though, maybe going back to street drugs would be enough to top off any remnants of withdrawals, of which I'm beginning to feel come on from just a few hours of VR which I forced myself to put down just before writing this desperate plea for help. And besides, I'm already back on street drugs. I contemplated shock therapy again but there's nothing left to shock... and suicide is not even up for discussion because I'd first have to leave a note and well,I couldn't leave anything with less than, at least, 150,000 words.

Everything I've known up to this point, has become absolutely useless to me and that's just from a few hours of VR
    For the first time, I feel no comfort from my BlackBerrys and less from all my computers. I'm literally in The Twilight Zone.

Help me before I slip down the rabbit hole,soooo deep, as to never be heard from again.

Sounds like VR is the way to go for you AND your friend. After all, isn't that where you've been living for the past few years anyway?
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:42 AM
    Try Android....you'll love it! I switched and never felt like i was missing anything
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:58 AM
    so what do you think of caprese appetizers for Christmas Eve? A couple other people are making something too.....
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 08:59 AM
    i think lunch will be spent at WalMart.....everyone watch out!!!!!!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 09:00 AM
    good song
    I think think it will win any grammys , but ya
    12-19-16 10:11 AM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799 http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    what difference is AM and PM anyway. I mean if you wait long enough, an AM is a PM

The thing is,Jaydee, I was referring to the upper post that didn't really make any sense.
    I was sure that you'd get it if I did an in depth work-up to my point
    There was a point?
    12-19-16 10:12 AM
    Snow tires only make things worse because you know they will melt just when you need them the most.
    Plus they whittle down to snowballs before they melt
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-19-16 10:14 AM
    HELP!

I just ordered a Samsung Gear VR headset for my Galaxy S7 Edge. See you in hell!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 10:44 AM
    Hey guys!
    Thanks for looking out for my best interests. I knew I could count on you.
    You obviously want me to stay so I'll do it just for you guys.

Even Louzer (hiya DQ)came up to tell me( in his own way) to stay. And THAT means a lot to me.
    well, it means sumpin. at least it was meaningful . and then depending how you read between the lines it's absolute rubbish.

In fact you came up here with the express purpose of replying with something totally meaningless just to try to make me paranoid.
    Well until i,at least figure out what your angle is I'm just gonna stay calm and go about my Saturdays as usual
    And keep my LITTLE friends close by.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-b9046331ac207351c9771360f88d434c.jpg
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-16 11:34 AM
    Why not wait and do them at the same time at the market?
    Is that the fresh market or the green market ?
    12-19-16 11:50 AM
    I think I have already lived rants that don't make sense and rants that do!!!!
    Rant on
    12-19-16 11:51 AM
    I spent a lot of the afternoon making my lasagna
    It's make or break
    OK so I tried to add the pic
    New ingredients... nice�
    I don't get it
    Welcome to my world
    12-19-16 11:52 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...1dfea00419.jpg

OK finally figured it out. Some of my lasagna.
    Nice�
    12-19-16 11:52 AM
    Of course it's not cooked yet. That comes later.
    Later gator
    12-19-16 11:53 AM
    Jaffers!!
    ok i was going to make a cake but not enough oil
    Well, it's only 50.00 a barrel
    Z really wants some of my lasagna. I should ship him some...
    Nice knowing ya Z!
    12-19-16 11:54 AM
618,114 ... 2147821479214802148121482 ...