i thought i would wait till i had help to decorate but know what? gonna finish it all myself! trendsetter that I am! hahahahaha
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    11-28-16 07:28 AM
    So, you can actually HEAR the words??? OoooooKay!!!!!
    i hear lots of things in my head!
    11-28-16 07:28 AM
    Yeah, but they don't have black friday in Cuba. The people are soooo poor, they'd have to have Black Dumpster Day!
    What I love about these ridiculous days is watching you humans do extra stupid human tricks. (generally speaking of course.)

I actually did a stupid human trick and no one was around to share it with. I'm sharing my car with my neighbor and good friend because his trany died. Anyway, I've had a "hide a key" in every single vehicle since I was 17. I don't know why. I mean, I've never had to use it.
    Well, earlier this evening around 1:00am (Lostboy time zone) Drew calls and sez he needs the car in the morning. I was gonna fill the tank yesterday but I blew it off. Anyway, 1:00 , 12 degrees and I must have hit the lock button because, I locked myself out of the car. The one time in my entire life that i didn't have the hide-a-key. It's like the phone ringing when you're in the bathroom and the phone isn't.
    But, fortunately because no one saw it..... it never happened!!

..... and I was never here!!
    oh it happened!
    Damn! sorry you got locked out! It happens to all of us sooner or later....we forget what we are doing and then BOOM!
    11-28-16 07:31 AM
    so what kind of a sucker am I? i am coordinating the secret santa for work.....and the holiday breakfast.
    And also coordinating the secret santa for the #RedskinsTweetTeam which consists of people from all over the world! I am just a party elf.....

that would be a nice avatar.
    Anyone have graphic skills?
    11-28-16 08:13 AM
    of course i love holiday plans!
    11-28-16 08:13 AM
    almost time to leave for lunch. I think i will go have a salad and then get some groceries to bring back to work. I could use more seltzer in the fridge!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-28-16 10:38 AM
    that's the plan anyway.....
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-28-16 10:38 AM
    ok since i wrestled the credit card away from the cats, i have been doing some shopping myself. Those darn cats! They started it!!!!!!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-28-16 10:39 AM
    ok back from lunch and i found help to decorate the christmas tree/hanukkah bush
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-28-16 12:24 PM
    and in case you didn't know:
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-15230766_294853767582149_3467130339560252509_n.jpg
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-28-16 12:43 PM
    i figured that one out all by myself! haha
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-28-16 12:47 PM
    oh it happened!Damn! sorry you got locked out! It happens to all of us sooner or later....we forget what we are doing and then BOOM!
    I knew exactly what I was doing.You forget I don't think like you or anyone else I know. Anyway, the kid was just closing the store at the Chevron Station. I had called AAA and this kid said "I can't leave you standing out here in the cold.. I'll give you a ride home to get your spare key and drive you back to your car.The kid couldn't believe I was having such a good time being locked out of my car. I told him.... acting all upset and negative wan't going to change the fact that I was locked out so why waste the energy. I always find the humor in everything. The kid has seen me around for awhile and said he always wondered why I was always smiling. I'm happy to say, I changed his life for the better last night. ... if even just a tad! People are so used to acting like children because of something like what i did. When they come across someone like me with a positive attitude they want to be in that circle for at least two reasons. It feels good and they want to know if they can score something from me. Good things come to me like a magnet because of something as simple as a smile and a positive attitude . Or they want to see if I'm an easy mark to rob.About a year ago, late at night two (I'd guess) teens jumped a guy not to far from where I was and got about 2 bucks in change. I walked over to them and said "you guys have no class. .I mean,if you just look at the guy everything about him says, I'm not rich. But for all you know he may have a gun. Now give him back what you took from him and find something that you'd be more successful at like playing in the fast lane on the freeway. Well, they started at me and I said, I just told you to access your target before doing something stupid. And, you're doing something stupid. I suggested they stay at least arms length away from me. The one guy stayed back as the stupid one ran into one end of my Nunchucks . They gave the the money back to the guy and split. I've done that several times and got away clean. I figure they think I'm crazy or maybe I know how to handle myself. Of course I access the person before deciding if it's a good day to die.JayDee, you should know better by now, not to compare me with anyone or anything that you live your life by. I don't mean "you" in particular just what you consider a lifestyle. I don't just talk the talk! Anyone, that joins my circle eventually leave the negative behind and find a little bit of sunshine where they couldn't see anythingor they end up fading away. \I'd think after all the years I've preached about the positive path, some one would pick up on something and give it a try. But then... I think of these things so you don't have to but mostly because you (generally speaking would never think of it yourselves.end of rant!!
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    11-28-16 01:50 PM
    i figured that one out all by myself! haha
    You usually do! (What ever it was that you figured out)
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    11-28-16 01:56 PM
    Happy Monday....hope someone has a happy Monday....i am not happy to be back at work
    Ya see what I mean! You prefer to make yourself miserable. You have to go to work, so why not try to rise above it all and except the fact that you may as well be happy about it because either way you're still gonna end up at you work. Stop looking at all the negative garbage and find the humor in whatever it is.I dare you to try it for just one whole day. Smile and think positive.. You won't be so worn out when you get home and you just might like a different point of view. end of ramble! (too short to be a rant)
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-28-16 02:06 PM
    Ya see what I mean! You prefer to make yourself miserable. You have to go to work, so why not try to rise above it all and except the fact that you may as well be happy about it because either way you're still gonna end up at you work. Stop looking at all the negative garbage and find the humor in whatever it is.I dare you to try it for just one whole day. Smile and think positive.. You won't be so worn out when you get home and you just might like a different point of view. end of ramble! (too short to be a rant)
    i just SAY i'm not happy to be at work. I actually AM. It sure beats sitting in a hospital for two days of my vacation not knowing what will happen to my Dad.
    11-28-16 05:46 PM
    it's all a figure of speech for the post count
    11-28-16 05:46 PM
    i actually hate bananas too!
    11-28-16 05:47 PM
    Glad you turned a bad situation into a laughable one, LB.
    11-28-16 05:49 PM
    Yes??
    Wut?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-29-16 12:34 AM
    Well.... east coast girls are hip, I really dig the styles they wear, but,
    I wish that they were all California girls. ahhh dumb dee dumb dee dumb
    You should copyright that before Jaydee or someone claims rights to it
    11-29-16 12:36 AM
    sounds like Carjack'd singing.
    La....la la...la la
    11-29-16 12:37 AM
    Happy Monday....hope someone has a happy Monday....i am not happy to be back at work
    It's another first, Jaydee ain't happy
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-29-16 12:37 AM
    i was supposed to have help today and she didn't show up here....went to another school
    No GPS
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-29-16 12:38 AM
    Yeah, but they don't have black friday in Cuba. The people are soooo poor, they'd have to have Black Dumpster Day!
    What I love about these ridiculous days is watching you humans do extra stupid human tricks. (generally speaking of course.)

I actually did a stupid human trick and no one was around to share it with. I'm sharing my car with my neighbor and good friend because his trany died. Anyway, I've had a "hide a key" in every single vehicle since I was 17. I don't know why. I mean, I've never had to use it.
    Well, earlier this evening around 1:00am (Lostboy time zone) Drew calls and sez he needs the car in the morning. I was gonna fill the tank yesterday but I blew it off. Anyway, 1:00 , 12 degrees and I must have hit the lock button because, I locked myself out of the car. The one time in my entire life that i didn't have the hide-a-key. It's like the phone ringing when you're in the bathroom and the phone isn't.
    But, fortunately because no one saw it..... it never happened!!

..... and I was never here!!
    If you have a dead tranny , I'd be less worried about the stupid human tricks, and more concerned about putting that dumpster to good use
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-29-16 12:42 AM
    So, you can actually HEAR the words??? OoooooKay!!!!!
    Damn Verizon
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-29-16 12:42 AM
618,114 ... 2141621417214182141921420 ...