No sense arguing about politics! The poor will get taxed, the rich will get a tax break. Nothing to argue about there. The house majority is republican. They can go crazy writing any kind of declarations they want. And they will. Abortions, health care, GONE! Money for education, job training GONE.82 Billion dollars added to the military budget. Trump said publicly " We've got all these bombs just sitting there. We've got 'em, we should use them. And that's the one area that the president has full control over. If he wants to push the button, two military personal have exactly FOUR minutes to comply with the president or they are shot, on the spot..DEAD! No sense arguing over politics. Life may be shorter than you think.
    Stop being so negative. We don't know for sure that any of those things are going to happen. WHat happened to the "everyday is a lovely Saturday" mood you used to be in?
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:14 AM
    There is nothing wrong with this website. NuFFiN!!
    yes there is something wrong
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:14 AM
    When's the last time you cleared the cache, deleted your history? Do you have Pop-up blocker, ad blockerWhens the last time you did a FULL security scan? Chances are you have all kinds of Malware and a virus of some sort. After, you sort that out,Completely uninstall you're main browser. Reboot and install a new version.If that doesn't help blame it on Jackd!
    i already said i am going to clear the cache and defrag the disk when i get home.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:15 AM
    no virus but maybe some malware from looking for torrents......................
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:16 AM
    i like to live dangerously
    Carjackd likes this.
    There is nothing wrong with this website. NuFFiN!!
    exactly. nothing wrong so it posted twice!
    Carjackd likes this.
    Originally Posted by TGIS View PostIt's a sign
    an omen
    So which is it A sign or an Omen..... Judges? Oh hey, JUdge Jackd could answer this one
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:20 AM
    looks like i gotta work on my laptop tonight....burned it out with too much shopping
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:29 AM
    Originally Posted by TGIS View PostIt's a signSo which is it A sign or an Omen..... Judges? Oh hey, JUdge Jackd could answer this one
    it's a sign that Jack'd can't hang
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:29 AM
    Stop being so negative. We don't know for sure that any of those things are going to happen. WHat happened to the "everyday is a lovely Saturday" mood you used to be in?
    YES>>WE DO KNOW FOR SURE! Trump has made it extremely clear what he intends to do. And because the house majority is republican there's nothing to stop him..If you have the slightest doubt that it's not for sure, you're dreaming.And unless you've been following the issues for the past two years you don't have a clue. if you';re basing what you don't know for sure on watching 3 debates .....It's not about me being negative. It's about stating F A CT !! WHat happened?? You are going to be so shaken up when you see the world as you've know it Changed forever. Do you even know who the Koch Brothers are??Do you know what The New World Order is about? Stop being so negative???? Stop acting so stupid!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:47 AM
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-16-1.jpg

my next diet
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:57 AM
    YES>>WE DO KNOW FOR SURE! Trump has made it extremely clear what he intends to do. And because the house majority is republican there's nothing to stop him..If you have the slightest doubt that it's not for sure, you're dreaming.And unless you've been following the issues for the past two years you don't have a clue. if you';re basing what you don't know for sure on watching 3 debates .....It's not about me being negative. It's about stating F A CT !! WHat happened?? You are going to be so shaken up when you see the world as you've know it Changed forever. Do you even know who the Koch Brothers are??Do you know what The New World Order is about? Stop being so negative???? Stop acting so stupid!!
    Go douse yourself with some cold water
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:57 AM
    i think we need some more meds, stat!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 08:58 AM
    And Jack'd needs to hang a sign....handle with care!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:00 AM
    geez...my bank was recently merged with another one and they are making it real tough to get to the statements....i have changed my password about a dozen times already!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:05 AM
    i already said i am going to clear the cache and defrag the disk when i get home.
    Defragging your hard drive will have no effect on your internet problem. and your anti-virus does not check for rootkits. No considering I KNOW Computers inside-out, custom build 'em, repair them and have no problem with any of the 5 PCs running on my home network....YOU HAVE A VIRUS ANd Defraging your Hard drive condenses the programs on your PC. What you want to do is check your disk for system error.In the advanced boot screen.... CHKDSK /F /R it'll take several hours.But, What do I know??I do know, that all the issues you're having are YOUR issues. because this website has no popup no ads and no double posts.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:06 AM
    Defragging your hard drive will have no effect on your internet problem. and your anti-virus does not check for rootkits. No considering I KNOW Computers inside-out, custom build 'em, repair them and have no problem with any of the 5 PCs running on my home network....YOU HAVE A VIRUS ANd Defraging your Hard drive condenses the programs on your PC. What you want to do is check your disk for system error.In the advanced boot screen.... CHKDSK /F /R it'll take several hours.
    i will exhaust all possible methods to rid my laptop of this horrible situation. I promise!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:07 AM
    Yep. Medicare and Medicaid are on the chopping block. Merica.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:11 AM
    here's something for Jack'd!!!
    More supermoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-16-1-1-.jpg
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:13 AM
    geez...my bank was recently merged with another one and they are making it real tough to get to the statements....i have changed my password about a dozen times already!
    You may want to talk to your financial advisor about the best place to store your money. There's a major recession coming and this time the Federal Exchange and The World Bank aren't going to bale anyone out because they are both PRIVATE banks owned by The Rothchilds, Rockefellers , The Carnegies and THE KOCH BROTHERS.!
    grover5 and Carjackd like this.
    11-16-16 09:17 AM
    You may want to talk to your financial advisor about the best place to store your money. There's a major recession coming and this time the Federal Exchange and The World Bank aren't going to bale anyone out because they are both PRIVATE banks owned by The Rothchilds, Rockefellers , The Carnegies and THE KOCH BROTHERS.!
    The Koch brothers own Wisconsin too.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:18 AM
    give it a rest will ya?
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:21 AM
    The Koch brothers own Wisconsin too.
    wisconsin is all f=ed up
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:22 AM
    Go douse yourself with some cold water
    Please tell me your just kidding, JD! Ignoring it won't make it go away. And you know If I'm doing "serious" it's because this is unprecedented. The political world is in turmoil ! Trumps supports are still in a daze.Considering your position of the past 36 years, you'd be best to "pretend" you know what's happening. You are reason Trump is president. You really have no clue how everything will change. Ya know what... go defrag you hard drive. your security software should be set to do it automatically . OH, but that would entail actually setting it up!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:32 AM
    Please tell me your just kidding, JD! Ignoring it won't make it go away. And you know If I'm doing "serious" it's because this is unprecedented. The political world is in turmoil ! Trumps supports are still in a daze.Considering your position of the past 36 years, you'd be best to "pretend" you know what's happening. You are reason Trump is president. You really have no clue how everything will change. Ya know what... go defrag you hard drive. your security software should be set to do it automatically . OH, but that would entail actually setting it up!

really? throwing insults at me is the way you will get me to Trump bash?
    No politics here. Politics free zone, remember?

Watch the way you speak to me, what you accuse me of and the names you call me. I can assure you others have been notified of your behavior. Calm the f down.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-16-16 09:34 AM
618,099 ... 2137521376213772137821379 ...