So which is it?
    You DID bounce of the ceiling or you didn't??
    Schr�dinger's Jackd?
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    11-08-16 10:01 PM
    Well .. to say there's definitely a strange feeling.... well, actually a stranger than usual feeling in the air today, would end up to say exactly what I just said.
    I'm sure everyone has gotten all the supplies needed and are starting to snuggle into their shelters in preparation for any possible fallout that may follow the final tally of today's elections.
    While Alice has already gone ahead to complete preparations for the party, I checked to make sure that the rabbit hole was clear, and increased the usual number of pills and potions normally used, along with double checking the expiration dates... because freshness IS everything!! And, I figured since I was making sure the correct keys were set in the correct places to accommodate the correct locks, I put just a bit of oil to the doorknob because, after all, while I could try to explain it to you, you just couldn't really imagine how frustrating a sticky uncooperative door knob can ruin your day until you actually witness it happening to you. Add to that, which pill you choose on the way, along with what potion you decide on and the particular effect you are likely to experience depending on which of what you mixed with the other just before reaching for the doorknob... well, at that point, trying to comprehend ANYthing.. let alone an explanation, probably would only serve to confuse you more.

Having been there myself on occasion, which is nearly any Saturday of the week, I always suggest taking a bit of EVERYTHING just slightly over that of moderation because, well, you know what they say about confusion!!! (by the way,offer good only while supplies last)

And, as you've been informed, we've added several different paths you can follow to the rabbit hole, depending on where you are in comparison to how you may need to falter from your original travel plans due to the ensuing chaos blocking your way.

And, in the unlikely chance you didn't receive the memo, there's just as likely a chance that you simply weren't invited, which in no way would suggest that you shouldn't just crash the party.

And, for goodness sakes, don't forget to bring your towel.
    I, for one, will not be jumping down the rabbit hole. But have a good time down there!
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    11-09-16 05:13 AM
    I feel like then we'd get bitten in the butt for electing 21st Century Hitler Trump
    i think Trump will not be any more outlandish than Obama in the White House
    11-09-16 05:14 AM
    Anyway, the people have spoken and we must live with change. The only thing that's constant is CHANGE.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-09-16 05:15 AM
    Today i would love more than anything to be at work. but as it turns out, I need to bring Dad to the hospital for some minor surgery and i need to bring my brother to the hospital for a test that could turn into surgery. I am hoping all goes so well that I am back home by the afternoon and able to collapse and rest.

Say a prayer. I don't think I can take more upheaval with medical issues here. I have to be the strong one when i am still coughing up a lung.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-09-16 05:17 AM
    Happy Historic Day if you live in the US
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-09-16 05:17 AM
    oh and don't try to move to Canada right now. Their website is down. lol
    Carjackd and anon(8063781) like this.
    11-09-16 05:18 AM
    they must need to reboot their router.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-09-16 05:18 AM
    oh and please....JayZ and Beyonce....move as fast as you can! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-09-16 05:19 AM
    in fact, all those celebrities who threatened to move....RUN! Get out!
    Carjackd and anon(8063781) like this.
    11-09-16 05:19 AM
    please. Someone with a bunker go gather up those zombies who insist on Passports and take them with you down the rabbit hole.
    11-09-16 05:30 AM
    if you can't make the zombies disappear, leave me some meds please.
    11-09-16 05:31 AM
    Have you heard of #beentheredonethat?
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-09-16 05:53 AM
    i turned on the weather channel and they have an "Escape the Election" program on...soothing instrumental music and lovey landscape scenes....for who knows how long!
    The soothing part is well over
    11-09-16 10:50 AM
    sounds like a plan
    Stop stalling...what's the plan?
    11-09-16 10:52 AM
    Ya know I've always wondered how it's possible to scallop a potato if it doesn't have any hair?
    What about a trim
    11-09-16 10:54 AM
    That knocking is someone tapping on your head saying.."Hellooo! Anybody home in there???"
    Nuffin is home
    11-09-16 10:54 AM
    That knocking is someone tapping on your head saying.."Hellooo! Anybody home in there???"
    Still no answer
    11-09-16 10:58 AM
    Well .. to say there's definitely a strange feeling.... well, actually a stranger than usual feeling in the air today, would end up to say exactly what I just said.
    I'm sure everyone has gotten all the supplies needed and are starting to snuggle into their shelters in preparation for any possible fallout that may follow the final tally of today's elections.
    While Alice has already gone ahead to complete preparations for the party, I checked to make sure that the rabbit hole was clear, and increased the usual number of pills and potions normally used, along with double checking the expiration dates... because freshness IS everything!! And, I figured since I was making sure the correct keys were set in the correct places to accommodate the correct locks, I put just a bit of oil to the doorknob because, after all, while I could try to explain it to you, you just couldn't really imagine how frustrating a sticky uncooperative door knob can ruin your day until you actually witness it happening to you. Add to that, which pill you choose on the way, along with what potion you decide on and the particular effect you are likely to experience depending on which of what you mixed with the other just before reaching for the doorknob... well, at that point, trying to comprehend ANYthing.. let alone an explanation, probably would only serve to confuse you more.

Having been there myself on occasion, which is nearly any Saturday of the week, I always suggest taking a bit of EVERYTHING just slightly over that of moderation because, well, you know what they say about confusion!!! (by the way,offer good only while supplies last)

And, as you've been informed, we've added several different paths you can follow to the rabbit hole, depending on where you are in comparison to how you may need to falter from your original travel plans due to the ensuing chaos blocking your way.

And, in the unlikely chance you didn't receive the memo, there's just as likely a chance that you simply weren't invited, which in no way would suggest that you shouldn't just crash the party.

And, for goodness sakes, don't forget to bring your towel.
    Red pill it is
    11-09-16 11:56 AM
    You say that as if , by being Canadian you automatically have a sense of humor.
    Whoever told you that had to have known that you'd take that seriously.
    This is a serious problem
    TGIS likes this.
    11-09-16 11:57 AM
    I feel like then we'd get bitten in the butt for electing 21st Century Hitler Trump
    If we don't do it someone else will first ..oh they did
    TGIS likes this.
    11-09-16 11:58 AM
    So which is it?
    You DID bounce of the ceiling or you didn't??
    I did and ...although I was deflated about the whole thing...where is Tom Brady?
    TGIS and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-09-16 11:59 AM
    I, for one, will not be jumping down the rabbit hole. But have a good time down there!
    Silly rabbit , trip are for kids
    TGIS and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-09-16 12:00 PM
    I'll take the over
    TGIS, grover5 and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-09-16 12:01 PM
    Anyway, the people have spoken and we must live with change. The only thing that's constant is CHANGE.
    I have three quarters and 5 dimes
    11-09-16 12:05 PM
618,114 ... 2135521356213572135821359 ...