I have shirt to do in the morning
    anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    09-11-16 12:27 AM
    There's a famous saying if you can't beat them join them. Your not the only one who wants a better world, but we can't change the world, we can't change our family and friends but we can change ourselves to try to fit in or accept the world and our family and friends for who and what they are. You can study humans from the beginning of time until the end of times and you still will not have a clue about how or why things were done. Yes it's true that the people with money control the media but complaining and ranting will not help or change the situation. With that in mind enjoy life here and just make do with what you've got. Trying to change people and the world will just wear you out and cause depression. Life's awesome just enjoy each moment as it comes and don't bother thinking about how wrong and clucked the world is and your see life here ain't so bad after all!

Wrong Again! If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten!
    As for how and why?? When the "GODS" came here way back before the days of the Egyptians, who were meticulous in the way they wrote their history
    The Pleiadians were experimenting on a robot like being (we're not the first...) which were to become what you can Humans. But, their experiment failed (Faulty Wiring) and scrapped the project. But, While they did shut the doors and turn off the lights (so to speak) they forgot to turn off the faulty humans. After, a short time walking in circles and other typical stupid human tricks, they evolved enough to know "what" to put "where" and multiplied. But as history has proven over and over and over again,
    While you humans did evolve, you're not much smarter than you were in the beginning. If only The Pleaidians had remembered to turn you off in the beginning you wouldn't be in the situation you're in today.

Complaining and ranting will not help or change anything..... Actually DOING something about might! In the 60's I was in Washington marching against the Vietnam War.
    I was out their getting billyclubed, teargassed and arrested for promoting Peace. I was just a few miles away from Kent State when the National Guard open fire on a peaceful crowd and killed several students. I wasn't protesting from an armchair like so many. I also walked the walk!
    I get what you're saying, but why should anyone have to settle for the way things are? Why should you have to settle for a job you don't like.Just make do with what you've got??? That's just plain ignorant! I say, If you don't put limitations on yourself then there's no limit to what you might achieve in this short life. And, while I certainly would not try to change people like so many religious fanatics who go door to door to sell their specific brand of "whatever" I only suggest what has worked for me in my lifes' journey. When you try to "TELL" others "This is how it is, except it" you've already lost. But when you offer suggestions , you give people something to think about and they can then better decide for THEMSELVES what might be best for them.
    Don't bother thinking about how wrong and clucked the world is! Sure cluck it all. You say it because you think in the "negative" so you put your blinders on and pretend it doesn't exist. I think in the "positive" and what we might do to right what's wrong and un-cluck the world. If we did it your way, the world would still be flat and the wheel..square.
    I'd suggest that perhaps we leave it here because we have such opposite ideas and while I only suggest things to think about, I really don't care to be told to just except the way it is because, I choose to be the best that I can be. I'm only 65 and have so much to learn about and I'll continue to grow and understand more and learn to respect more of what i don't understand and above all forgive for what others choose not toi understand!
    09-11-16 01:36 AM
    What about in Albuquerque?
    Same shirt as everywhere else
    09-11-16 01:44 AM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd
    Maybe they are in style and staying that way
    Maybe where your at because where I'm at nobody even thinks about giving a compliment
    Yeah! But wasn't it you that just said nobody even thinks about giving a compliment? I mean, in this scenario you are obviously "nobody" yet you don't "think????"
    Confused you are. Think you must!!
    kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    09-11-16 01:45 AM
    Carter
    Congrats to carter from me!
    09-11-16 01:47 AM
    My bad. Hey and guess what? Not only do I have one paddle but I've got two
    And I got another paddle
    09-11-16 01:48 AM
    Consistency is important
    How true
    09-11-16 01:49 AM
    I got a receipt
    From Canadian tire? That's not valid proof
    09-11-16 01:51 AM
    That's a pretty bold statement there because I've been listening to your every word believe it or not!
    Just what are you trying to imply..... that I made it up or sumpin???
    And actually, it's more of a short story than a statement! And this is BOLD. This is not Bold!

So in conclusion, I would have to say, while you thought me pretty and bold, I don't question that you have been listening, but how you have totally mis-comprehended what you heard!!
    09-11-16 01:52 AM
    It just really comes down to what sort of meds are flowing
    Gotcha!
    09-11-16 01:52 AM
    Oh , well let me change that up for you. You look fabulous is that red dress. Can I suggest some black leather pumps?
    Absolutely not I don't do dresses or pumps
    09-11-16 01:54 AM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd
    Consistency is important
    How true

Yeah?? I'd like too know just how true it is! First of all, you should probably take into consideration who is saying what in this case and before simply agreeing,
    Question everything. because in this case, it sounds like you May just be patranizing him.

How True???
    09-11-16 02:08 AM
    And in closing I'll use this universal sign....
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-cow.gif  
    09-11-16 02:17 AM
    Wrong Again! If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten!
    As for how and why?? When the "GODS" came here way back before the days of the Egyptians, who were meticulous in the way they wrote their history
    The Pleiadians were experimenting on a robot like being (we're not the first...) which were to become what you can Humans. But, their experiment failed (Faulty Wiring) and scrapped the project. But, While they did shut the doors and turn off the lights (so to speak) they forgot to turn off the faulty humans. After, a short time walking in circles and other typical stupid human tricks, they evolved enough to know "what" to put "where" and multiplied. But as history has proven over and over and over again,
    While you humans did evolve, you're not much smarter than you were in the beginning. If only The Pleaidians had remembered to turn you off in the beginning you wouldn't be in the situation you're in today.

Complaining and ranting will not help or change anything..... Actually DOING something about might! In the 60's I was in Washington marching against the Vietnam War.
    I was out their getting billyclubed, teargassed and arrested for promoting Peace. I was just a few miles away from Kent State when the National Guard open fire on a peaceful crowd and killed several students. I wasn't protesting from an armchair like so many. I also walked the walk!
    I get what you're saying, but why should anyone have to settle for the way things are? Why should you have to settle for a job you don't like.Just make do with what you've got??? That's just plain ignorant! I say, If you don't put limitations on yourself then there's no limit to what you might achieve in this short life. And, while I certainly would not try to change people like so many religious fanatics who go door to door to sell their specific brand of "whatever" I only suggest what has worked for me in my lifes' journey. When you try to "TELL" others "This is how it is, except it" you've already lost. But when you offer suggestions , you give people something to think about and they can then better decide for THEMSELVES what might be best for them.
    Don't bother thinking about how wrong and clucked the world is! Sure cluck it all. You say it because you think in the "negative" so you put your blinders on and pretend it doesn't exist. I think in the "positive" and what we might do to right what's wrong and un-cluck the world. If we did it your way, the world would still be flat and the wheel..square.
    I'd suggest that perhaps we leave it here because we have such opposite ideas and while I only suggest things to think about, I really don't care to be told to just except the way it is because, I choose to be the best that I can be. I'm only 65 and have so much to learn about and I'll continue to grow and understand more and learn to respect more of what i don't understand and above all forgive for what others choose not toi understand!
    It seems that I did not make myself clear before when I said that we can't change the world and we have to adapt to them does not mean that if one has a lousy job he can't quit each one of us need to do the best for himself because if we don't worry about ourselves no one will worry about us. We all can make life choices or even basic choices in life if it doesn't work we can always change it. Someone who is in a rut can change it for the good but he has to do it because no one will do it for him. You make an excellent point that ranting won't help but actions might stress that MIGHT help. To give others ideas or offer assistance is a great way to help but you can't force another person to listen or accept your advice. When I said cluck the world I was not being negative it's me talking from life's experience where I know where there are problems in the world around my life and I know I can't change it so I changed myself to work with what's being thrown at me I can't uncluck the situation so I say cluck it I will change instead of trying to change others. We can leave it here if you like but it seems that our views on life ain't so different after all (I'm simply not explaining myself properly here) but after reading your posts it would seem that you simply took words out of my mind and wrote it for me I would like to wish you much luck in all your endeavors and I hope I cleared up any confusion from my previous posts.
    09-11-16 02:18 AM
    Good now
    09-11-16 02:21 AM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    Maybe they are in style and staying that way

Yeah! But wasn't it you that just said nobody even thinks about giving a compliment? I mean, in this scenario you are obviously "nobody" yet you don't "think????"
    Confused you are. Think you must!!
    You are correct that I'm a nobody but when I said were I am nobody thinks about giving a compliment that's not the same nobody as me.
    09-11-16 02:24 AM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    Consistency is important

Yeah?? I'd like too know just how true it is! First of all, you should probably take into consideration who is saying what in this case and before simply agreeing,
    Question everything. because in this case, it sounds like you May just be patranizing him.

How True???
    Not true in the least it is a fact that consistency is important regardless of who says it and in what situation so there is no need to question this fact here.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-11-16 02:31 AM
    And in closing I'll use this universal sign....
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-11-16 02:31 AM
    Good now
    Hey vish a great now and rest of morning afternoon or night depending on where your holding in your now!
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-11-16 02:33 AM
    It's neither here nor there
    Not in a box with a fox?
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-11-16 05:08 AM
    Half here
    We got that covered.
    Carjackd likes this.
    Of course we wouldn't have it any other way Z
    Half way there
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    Yes but he has three ears
    Freak
    09-11-16 05:09 AM
    Maybe that's the drugs
    Hum
    K, I'm calling it a night
    Night
618,114 ... 2108921090210912109221093 ...