We went to a great movie last night. Very funny central intelligence. And the theater had recliners and food so we could eat while resting to watch the film . Nothing like that in my hometown.
    TGIS likes this.
    07-04-16 08:15 AM
    Well I'm just telling her in case she needs to shop more
    Always up for shopping
    TGIS likes this.
    07-04-16 08:16 AM
    Ya know I was just thinking about something that happens very often at the market.
    You see a lot of"buy 2 for $3.00 for example. I noticed this when buying avocados. When I looked for the price difference if i just bought one, it turned out one cost $1.50. That's not the norm, of course, but, people think they're getting a great deal. But what if you don't want to buy 2?
    The way i look at it, I only want one so I'm saving the difference of buying two. And when they're out of something I was looking for I thank them for saving me the money of buying it in the first place.

But that's not why I'm writing this.
    What boggles my mind is this thing that seems to only happen to older women. OK! OLD LADIES!!

Life dictates that as you get older you also get smarter and while you may not function as well you still have your brain intact. (I'm speaking in general, Jackd)
    So why is it, old ladies think they HAVE to buy 2 if the sign says "buy 2 for......"

I think it may be some kind of disorder that just hasn't come to light yet and maybe someone should report this to whoever's in charge before it spreads to the male population.

Hey, I think of these things because I've got way too much time on my mind! And because, you'll never be able to go to the market again without this rant in the back of your mind.

Well, you didn't think I write these things just for my health, did you??
    Who you calling an old lady?????
    anon(3732391) and TGIS like this.
    07-04-16 08:18 AM
    Who you calling an old lady?????
    Ummm, ah.....not you JD. I was referring to Jackd. Yeah.. that's it. It was Jackd!
    jaydee5799 and TGIS like this.
    07-04-16 11:52 AM
    Howdy Pantless.
    Whatever "Happy" you're on today, I wish you a good one!
    I'm pretty much happy all the time, so wishing me a happy something would probably be redundant. (Being deliriously delusional does have it's perks)

So, gonna go back a few to catch up on the days weather, what's on the menu, and see who's been good or bad. (just kidding on the first part of that last part)

Oh, I took the caution (without the pre) of feeding the angry mob last night so they won't be any bother today. Hope no one was planning to use them.
    Well, I was thinking of using them, myself, actually. JayDee is at Hamsters place and we still haven't heard from hammy.

I'm thinking that with JAyDee, doing her regular routine.... eating, shopping, yapping and so on she probably never left home and is on vacation on Fantasy Island.

Well JD? Pics of the two of you together or it never happened.
    And YOU.... HammyWheelster better get on this threat to say Hi.because the angry mob will get hungry again..... real soon!!

The weather here in the Lost Zone is perfect. Not a cloud in the ski.... mid 70's with just the slightest breeze.... everything is on the menu today because I put together a BBQ with a few of the neighbors and we'll even have live music. A few of my friends and myself will be having an acoustical jam oh, and I promise to be a bad alien today.

I think that about raps it up. Be back in a few!!
    07-04-16 12:21 PM
    Ummm, ah.....not you JD. I was referring to Jackd. Yeah.. that's it. It was Jackd!
    Suuuuuurrrrreeeeeeee you were. Haha
    07-04-16 01:33 PM
    Howdy Pantless.
    Whatever "Happy" you're on today, I wish you a good one!
    I'm pretty much happy all the time, so wishing me a happy something would probably be redundant. (Being deliriously delusional does have it's perks)

So, gonna go back a few to catch up on the days weather, what's on the menu, and see who's been good or bad. (just kidding on the first part of that last part)

Oh, I took the caution (without the pre) of feeding the angry mob last night so they won't be any bother today. Hope no one was planning to use them.
    Well, I was thinking of using them, myself, actually. JayDee is at Hamsters place and we still haven't heard from hammy.

I'm thinking that with JAyDee, doing her regular routine.... eating, shopping, yapping and so on she probably never left home and is on vacation on Fantasy Island.

Well JD? Pics of the two of you together or it never happened.
    And YOU.... HammyWheelster better get on this threat to say Hi.because the angry mob will get hungry again..... real soon!!

The weather here in the Lost Zone is perfect. Not a cloud in the ski.... mid 70's with just the slightest breeze.... everything is on the menu today because I put together a BBQ with a few of the neighbors and we'll even have live music. A few of my friends and myself will be having an acoustical jam oh, and I promise to be a bad alien today.

I think that about raps it up. Be back in a few!!
    Ok I had a southern delicacy today....Chick fil a
    Was good! Very good. And we are getting ready for our barbecue tonight. I need to nap to make room for all the food.
    07-04-16 01:35 PM
    An alien bbq sounds like fun. Are you bringing the tunes???
    07-04-16 01:36 PM
    I will check the unanswered zombies now.
    07-04-16 01:37 PM
    An alien bbq sounds like fun. Are you bringing the tunes???
    What part of "we'll even have live music. A few of my friends and myself will be having an acoustical jam" did you not get?

Something I forgot to make clear in my "Market" rant. You DO NOT have to buy 2. ( you can ask Vanna for a vowel)
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 07-04-16 at 02:04 PM. Reason: because I have to get JD to read everything twice !!
    TGIS likes this.
    07-04-16 01:47 PM
    Was good! Very good. And we are getting ready for our barbecue tonight. I need to nap to make room for all the food.

Isn't Chick-Fil-A a fast food chain?? In fact, I'm pretty sure you can't get then in a Deli.

Everything they serve is Chicken. No one seems to know WHAT the "Fil-A" means But, I'm sure we have an idea!
    One thing I can say "for sure," is everything taste like Chicken!

Last edited by Lostboy5151; 07-04-16 at 02:23 PM.
    07-04-16 01:57 PM
    Don't you mean you''ll need a nap SACK???
    07-04-16 02:00 PM
    Well, I did it again in the 'Great Job Chen" Thread. Totally derailed it (with one word... FACTS) and actually got likes from people that give out the points and even a like from our EIC.
    I must be slipping.
    07-04-16 02:22 PM
    Good morning peeps
    Good afteroon!

I see I'm 2 days behind in reading. Not going back lol

I presume all is going well. I did read JayDee got her nails done and spent $400 at a mall. There where some photos of boat riding (that looks cool)

Didn't see a train though. Guess I'll have to wait a bit

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    07-04-16 03:04 PM
    Good afteroon!

I presume all is going well. I did read JayDee got her nails done and spent $400 at a mall. There where some photos of boat riding (that looks cool)

HI Matty! I'm at hamsters and we spent a ton at the mall. carjacked kids were on a jet ski I think and the alien is having a bbq
    TGIS likes this.
    07-04-16 03:52 PM
    We went to the pool. It was cloudy but humid. Now the sun came out and wow! Glad I'm not at the pool!
    TGIS likes this.
    07-04-16 03:52 PM
    Now tell us about the battery
    What battery?
    07-04-16 05:31 PM
    My Z10 doesn't appear to have a battery
    jaydee5799 and anon(3732391) like this.
    07-04-16 05:32 PM
    Or a working one
    I thought everyday was Saturday Goofus!
    But for some reason I still have to work on Saturday
    And my last day down south. Heading back to NY tomorrow morning! Can't believe vacation is almost over already!!!!
    You have to teach again after this?
    07-04-16 05:36 PM
    Good afteroon!

Its a JD!
    07-04-16 05:38 PM
    And my last day down south. Heading back to NY tomorrow morning! Can't believe vacation is almost over already!!!!
    I just got home 20 minutes ago
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-04-16 09:22 PM
    What battery?
    The one in your vibrator goofus!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-04-16 09:22 PM
    But for some reason I still have to work on Saturday
    Well maybe you need to have a discussion with JD's union
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-04-16 09:24 PM
618,094 ... 2066520666206672066820669 ...