Ok I'm out got shirt to do
    lots of shirt going on today.....maybe the weekend will be calmer?
    anon(3732391), Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    06-03-16 12:40 PM
    And define it slow
    I have NO time for such trivial things. In fact, YOU should look it up. then read it to Fanboys twin.
    That way, you'll get a better understanding of the meaning (yeah right) and you'll just naturally read it slow.
    And, that will free me up to criticize you WHILE you're doing it, instead of having to wait till you're done.

You see WHY I think of these things, so you don't have to???
    It's because it's a "good thing" to have a little madness inside to compliment my delusions
    jaydee5799, Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    06-03-16 12:44 PM
    lots of shirt going on today.....maybe the weekend will be calmer?
    Ya know, NOTHING (hardly) surprises me about JayDee anymore. If I've learned one thing, it's that she moved to fantasy Island long ago.

So anyway, JayDee, What kind of species would leave excited shirt around? And how could you calm it down? "Sit Shirt"

Well, it COULD work!!!! but, you need a back up plan when it comes to calming down excited shirt.
    (now this come directly from jackds first edition .)

Q: Dear Jackd I live in a place where we have lots of excited shirt. How can I make them to be calmer?
    A: Step on 'em. Flatten those sucker out.

Well, there you have it, JD. Now you'll be sure to have a calmer weekend
    06-03-16 01:01 PM
    gonna do a rain dance as we need relief from this pollen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait! I don't understand!!!
    By your own calculations, in the past week alone ,I imagined their must be flood warnings around your neighborhood

YOu're not losing you edge, are you? That would be a disaster!
    Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    06-03-16 01:05 PM
    i did my Wally World run yesterday....going right home today!
    Wally World AND Target?? What's so important about those places that you just could have gone to Cannuke Tire for??
    06-03-16 01:09 PM
    WARNING!
    If you venture into Zombie Land, Don't go alone. There's some maniac in there trying "to Kill" his Passport!!
    If you get lost, I can't protect you. The level of stupid is so low, I can't pick up any frequency at all..
    And we're got a situation in the New Questions area. Someones getting " Smiles instead of Emojis" (Must be JAckd's Priv),m

Wear your protective gear and just be civilized. Tell then not to panic and get them into two rows and shoot them all.
    06-03-16 01:20 PM
    Originally Posted by grover5
    Better get target done sooner than later.
    let's hope we get our stuff done before it rains

yeah! last thing you need is a wet smelly sock around you.
    06-03-16 01:32 PM
    Hmm...looks like mid 70s with thunderstorms this afternoon.
    YA know, I've gotta admit... you're probably more accurate then those fakers on TV.
    I mean, all they have to work with is a Blue-Screen and a teleprompter.

YOu can actually SEE the temperature.

Humans.... One's crazier than the next!
    DON'T DRINK THE WATER
    06-03-16 01:39 PM
    TGIF!

Are we close to 1M yet?

Sigh...
    06-03-16 02:18 PM
    Ya know, NOTHING (hardly) surprises me about JayDee anymore. If I've learned one thing, it's that she moved to fantasy Island long ago.

So anyway, JayDee, What kind of species would leave excited shirt around? And how could you calm it down? "Sit Shirt"

Well, it COULD work!!!! but, you need a back up plan when it comes to calming down excited shirt.
    (now this come directly from jackds first edition .)

Q: Dear Jackd I live in a place where we have lots of excited shirt. How can I make them to be calmer?
    A: Step on 'em. Flatten those sucker out.

Well, there you have it, JD. Now you'll be sure to have a calmer weekend
    Thanks! i want everyone to calm the shirt down!
    06-03-16 03:00 PM
    YA know, I've gotta admit... you're probably more accurate then those fakers on TV.
    I mean, all they have to work with is a Blue-Screen and a teleprompter.

YOu can actually SEE the temperature.

Humans.... One's crazier than the next!
    DON'T DRINK THE WATER
    i love your twisted way of seeing the world. We need more of it!
    06-03-16 03:00 PM
    i love your twisted way of seeing the world. We need more of it!
    Remember..... I'm here observing you guys!!!

Ya know, It's a good thing raindrops aren't made of lead. If they were they would really hurt when they fell on your head.

It's come to a point that I don't even think of these things. They just happen!
    But it is something to keep in mind!
    06-03-16 03:19 PM

There's probably some kinda 12 step program for that !!
    06-03-16 03:22 PM
    so i had my phone freeze on me again. scares me. I removed the battery and it came back to life....i better stop fiddling with kwgt
    06-03-16 03:33 PM
    i bet there is! If it comes with food, I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-03-16 03:38 PM
    i think i am having another salad for dinner....and something else....
    06-03-16 04:13 PM
    maybe some olives!
    kbz1960, Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    i should have a martini like Matty!
    Thank goid it's Saturday? He's stealing your shtick!
    He's just following my lead., Just like you followed NUFFiN, excepted being a GoofyDoodleDoofus, gave into the suggestion that you were brainless, took the cue and ran with the sign hanging.....
    I could go on and on about just about everyone that has been influenced by my delusions.
    Everyone wishes it was Saturday at least once a week ( Cheap shot,I know) we have WILD stones, instead of mild ones, Whoop dee do's, A National Pantless Anthem,
    And my most celebrated achievement to date..... having people leave this thread specifically because of me!!!

I'm just not compassionate enough to listen to people complain about their problems all day, everyday!
    I even kicked myself off this thread... but they didn't come back so cluck it.
    The thing is, I can completely relate to their issues because I'm totally disabled!! TOTALLY! I just chose to except my situation and find the humor in it because feeling sorry for one's self
    is just plain pathetic.

People are generally stuck, trapped, caught up, or what have you, in there little "comfort" zones and for no other reason than they are afraid, they won't venture out of that zone to experience what life has to offer and they end up believing what they were brought up to believe or read in the local news which is so full of propaganda (remember, the media is OWNED by big corporations and the government has there hand in all of it, so you only know what they want you to know.)

I merely try to open those closed minds to try to create new though and build broader horizons in people.
    And have as much fun as I can, while I can.

I'm really sorry to have alienated those that just don't get it, but it's just Human nature to choose to be miserable.

And, by the way, I don't use shtick. I'm a Gillette kinda being.
    kbz1960, Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    06-03-16 04:14 PM

I don't get here as often as I should so I must have missed that part because I was under the impression he was into graphic arts.

Matty the Martini, huh?
    I think it should age just a bit more before opening.
    and from what he's been doing so far,it's my opinion that those Martini's are gonna be worth a lot!!
    06-03-16 04:20 PM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799

i bet there is! If it comes with food, I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just the usual! Donuts, Tea and Coffee.
    And remember to try to leave your shirt at home before you get here.
    06-03-16 04:26 PM
    YUK
    06-03-16 05:17 PM
    He's just following my lead., Just like you followed NUFFiN, excepted being a GoofyDoodleDoofus, gave into the suggestion that you were brainless, took the cue and ran with the sign hanging.....
    I could go on and on about just about everyone that has been influenced by my delusions.
    Everyone wishes it was Saturday at least once a week ( Cheap shot,I know) we have WILD stones, instead of mild ones, Whoop dee do's, A National Pantless Anthem,
    And my most celebrated achievement to date..... having people leave this thread specifically because of me!!!

I'm just not compassionate enough to listen to people complain about their problems all day, everyday!
    I even kicked myself off this thread... but they didn't come back so cluck it.
    The thing is, I can completely relate to their issues because I'm totally disabled!! TOTALLY! I just chose to except my situation and find the humor in it because feeling sorry for one's self
    is just plain pathetic.

People are generally stuck, trapped, caught up, or what have you, in there little "comfort" zones and for no other reason than they are afraid, they won't venture out of that zone to experience what life has to offer and they end up believing what they were brought up to believe or read in the local news which is so full of propaganda (remember, the media is OWNED by big corporations and the government has there hand in all of it, so you only know what they want you to know.)

I merely try to open those closed minds to try to create new though and build broader horizons in people.
    And have as much fun as I can, while I can.

I'm really sorry to have alienated those that just don't get it, but it's just Human nature to choose to be miserable.

And, by the way, I don't use shtick. I'm a Gillette kinda being.
    Oh get over your alien self. I agree with rest.
    06-03-16 05:19 PM
    Hey pantless
    06-03-16 05:20 PM
    And alien pantless.
    06-03-16 05:20 PM
618,114 ... 2044720448204492045020451 ...