I'd like to put some fertilizer on the grass , I'm just not sure if it's going to rain or not
    they say rain for everyday but i have yet to see a drop
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-27-16 10:09 AM
    we got the air conditioner in the family room, which means i don't have to spend my time in the attic.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-27-16 10:09 AM
    now i don't mind at all if my gf canceled AGAIN and we aren't going shopping today...........
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-27-16 10:11 AM
    but maybe she will decide to go later if she is feeling better
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-27-16 10:11 AM
    we got the air conditioner in the family room, which means i don't have to spend my time in the attic.
    So the husband is a keeper for the time being.
    05-27-16 10:44 AM
    Greetings Pantless
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    05-27-16 11:02 AM
    Ya ever have one (or more) of "those days" where you have every intention of posting and keeping up on the nonsense but something distracts you and before you know it
    you're a few hundred miles from home camping and fishing and simply forget about it???????
    Me either!!!

I promised a Memorial Day Rant and I don't have one!!! Yeah....Yeah! I know you're all disappoint but you also know it's NOT a celebration. So this week end go out (or not) and get
    shirt-faced... NOT because you're having fun, but because you're really bummed about this stupid human thingy.

BUT.... I DID promise a rant and I know how you look forward to them (yes, I love you, too) so I'm gonna post this thingy from two years ago because it COULD have been written today.

A LostNotes Special Update
    The Mental State of The Pantless Nation
    Jaydee made it very clear that her entire family is nuts. And anyone who deliberately looks for hail storms to drive into, belongs here.
    Hamster has a typing dysfunction yet makes as much nonsense as anyone and is a good friend of JD's, which makes her nuts by association. And you don�t know delusion until you�ve been in a Hammy Sammich.
    Jackd makes no bones about the fact that he talks to himself and answers (in posts) and least we forget was May's "Lurker Of The Month." That's nuts!
    (I could write a book on this Doofus but this is from two years ago and i didn't know that he was as clucked up as he is) That's actually a compliment!
    September's collection of vibrators (disguised as phones) isn't what you'd call normal. It's nuts! (and is one theory as to why she�s MIA.)
    Tempur (giggle) seems nice but then she has to compensate for Shirley She should be in a straightjacket (for her own protection)
    Z is not sure who he is at times and while most of us can account for at least one of us, Z can only account for half of himself, looking to Jackd (who couldn�t pick himself out of a lineup) as his other half.
    Roscoe is nut's in the material world and no amount of virtual therapy is gonna help that.
    MB seems a little more normal than most which makes him dangerous.
    Middbrew admits to being in rehab, yet still offers help to anyone who asks. That, in itself is an act of delusion which only makes others who listen to him nuts..
    SLFF.... is SLFF (If anyone can come up with a better explanation, we�d all love to hear it)
    If I left anyone out� it�s not my fault. I�m the oldest one here and while I�m the ONLY sane one among us, things like names, places, along with where and who I am, plus keeping track of the Zones, being keeper of the rules and having the responsibility of Clouding The Issues and Causing Controversy� I may, at times forget something� like names, places, where and who I am along with other things that I can�t remember at the moment.
    We�ve got a few newbies who I don�t quite have a handle on yet, but they found their way into the zone which means there�s something wrong with them. I simply haven�t figured it out yet!
    One thing�s for certain, though. We have one very disturbed group of people here.
    If you're a part of The Pantless Nation, you�d be certifiably insane in the material world.
    But here in The Asylum we prefer Delusional over Insane simply because if you�re insane they give you a straightjacket, which makes it very hard to work anything that requires the use of your hands, where if you�re Delusional, they give you meds, which makes it equally as hard to work anything but is a hell of lot more fun.
    And for the most part while every day is a great day, sometimes a not so great day gets thrown in to the mix.
    When that happens�. STOP! Take a deep breath along with a handful of meds. In no time (depending on how zoned you are and which zone you�re in) you'll feel better, it'll clear your mind (or completely empty it) and you'll remember where you left your beer.

jaydee5799, TGIS and Carjackd like this.
    05-27-16 11:05 AM
    I have remote to turn on the gas
    Well, aren't YOU special!
    I still do mine manually. .

If someone were to get a hold of that remote, things COULD turn real messy.
    05-27-16 11:54 AM
    he lives to see another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-27-16 12:47 PM
    Well, aren't YOU special!
    I still do mine manually. .http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0360.gif

If someone were to get a hold of that remote, things COULD turn real messy.
    we know about you and gas
    anon(3732391), TGIS and Carjackd like this.
    05-27-16 12:48 PM
    Nice rant update!
    05-27-16 12:51 PM
    Greetings Pantless
    Greetings SpaceMan!
    05-27-16 12:51 PM
    Well, I can see by the absence of Pantless, that you all are out Celebrating the concept of war and killing and eventually annihilating the Human Race altogether.
    ( That WOULD make my job a LOT easier)
    This is really a day for the kids. The earlier you instill all this into their minds the easier it'll be to control him or her when they get old enough to say:
    "Well, That's what I was brought up to believe.,"

If you have a kid that has reached that age, you can do a simple test to see if they were one of the chosen ones.
    Just TELL them to kill the neighbors cat and if his composure changes and you see a (kind of) sinister smile on his face... ...

(oh, and it doesn't have to be a cat. I love cats. It was just an example... I coulda used 'Possum" instead but I don't think you would have taken this seriously.
    05-27-16 12:59 PM

You DO have a way with how you "SEEM" to be complimenting" JD's husband.
    But ,I know you're searching for "pointers" in case you get your raggette self in a position where you may HAVE to become a husband.

Besides... you entertain kids. Laughing, yelling scream uncontrollably kid. Eventually you're just gonna SNAP.

I can see the Headlines now. Muppet On Killing Spree. Targeting Toys R Us, McDonald's Play Land and so on.

Well, I think of these things so you don't have to!
    05-27-16 01:19 PM
    we know about you and gas
    Well, I haven't got a clue about it.
    So, tell us what you mean, cause I know NUFFiN !!
    05-27-16 01:24 PM
    Nice rant update!
    Holy Shirt. You're not gonna eat it, are you????
    05-27-16 01:26 PM
    Greetings SpaceMan!
    Greeting WonderWoman!!

( for those just tuning in, I'm calling JayDee Wonder Woman because, I'm wondering what she'll hit us with next )
    05-27-16 01:28 PM
    You DO have a way with how you "SEEM" to be complimenting" JD's husband.
    But ,I know you're searching for "pointers" in case you get your raggette self in a position where you may HAVE to become a husband.

Besides... you entertain kids. Laughing, yelling scream uncontrollably kid. Eventually you're just gonna SNAP.

I can see the Headlines now. Muppet On Killing Spree. Targeting Toys R Us, McDonald's Play Land and so on.

Well, I think of these things so you don't have to!
    LOL..... that made me laugh out loud for realz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TGIS, Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    05-27-16 01:40 PM
    just kidding. I know nuffin either.....except i bet lit matches and a gas source were things you have experimented with
    05-27-16 01:40 PM
    Greeting WonderWoman!!

( for those just tuning in, I'm calling JayDee Wonder Woman because, I'm wondering what she'll hit us with next )
    oh i'm sure i will have a family story after tomorrow's anniversary dinner.....
    05-27-16 01:41 PM
    We ( i mean my sister and brother and I) managed to get a nice big ad in the local paper for my parent's anniversary, I scanned their wedding photo and my sister posted it on Facebook. The local radio station that my dad works for (he has a radio spot every morning....he's the weatherman...Weatherman Frank everyone knows him as such) played "their song" this morning after the weather report. I brought over some flowers from us kids. Tomorrow is the dinner (my gf is paying for their dinners), and i am getting a corsage for mom and boutonniere for my dad. My brother is taking them to church where they will wear their flowers and Fr. Larry has said he will mention their intention at the end of mass. Then at dinner, my mom's best friend (also her maid of honor) will be attending too, as a surprise.

That's it for the anniversary. Oh yeah, and they get gifts from all of us!
    05-27-16 01:45 PM
    So I have my ac in the window and they have their anniversary party. Oh and since my gf said she didn't feel well and couldn't go shopping...I am getting my nails done! Mani and pedi. yay!!!
    TGIS, grover5 and Carjackd like this.
    05-27-16 01:49 PM
    Ya ever have one (or more) of "those days" where you have every intention of posting and keeping up on the nonsense but something distracts you and before you know it
    you're a few hundred miles from home camping and fishing and simply forget about it???????
    Me either!!!

I promised a Memorial Day Rant and I don't have one!!! Yeah....Yeah! I know you're all disappoint but you also know it's NOT a celebration. So this week end go out (or not) and get
    shirt-faced... NOT because you're having fun, but because you're really bummed about this stupid human thingy.

BUT.... I DID promise a rant and I know how you look forward to them (yes, I love you, too) so I'm gonna post this thingy from two years ago because it COULD have been written today.

A LostNotes Special Update
    The Mental State of The Pantless Nation
    Jaydee made it very clear that her entire family is nuts. And anyone who deliberately looks for hail storms to drive into, belongs here.
    Hamster has a typing dysfunction yet makes as much nonsense as anyone and is a good friend of JD's, which makes her nuts by association. And you don�t know delusion until you�ve been in a Hammy Sammich.
    Jackd makes no bones about the fact that he talks to himself and answers (in posts) and least we forget was May's "Lurker Of The Month." That's nuts!
    (I could write a book on this Doofus but this is from two years ago and i didn't know that he was as clucked up as he is) That's actually a compliment!
    September's collection of vibrators (disguised as phones) isn't what you'd call normal. It's nuts! (and is one theory as to why she�s MIA.)
    Tempur (giggle) seems nice but then she has to compensate for Shirley She should be in a straightjacket (for her own protection)
    Z is not sure who he is at times and while most of us can account for at least one of us, Z can only account for half of himself, looking to Jackd (who couldn�t pick himself out of a lineup) as his other half.
    Roscoe is nut's in the material world and no amount of virtual therapy is gonna help that.
    MB seems a little more normal than most which makes him dangerous.
    Middbrew admits to being in rehab, yet still offers help to anyone who asks. That, in itself is an act of delusion which only makes others who listen to him nuts..
    SLFF.... is SLFF (If anyone can come up with a better explanation, we�d all love to hear it)
    If I left anyone out� it�s not my fault. I�m the oldest one here and while I�m the ONLY sane one among us, things like names, places, along with where and who I am, plus keeping track of the Zones, being keeper of the rules and having the responsibility of Clouding The Issues and Causing Controversy� I may, at times forget something� like names, places, where and who I am along with other things that I can�t remember at the moment.
    We�ve got a few newbies who I don�t quite have a handle on yet, but they found their way into the zone which means there�s something wrong with them. I simply haven�t figured it out yet!
    One thing�s for certain, though. We have one very disturbed group of people here.
    If you're a part of The Pantless Nation, you�d be certifiably insane in the material world.
    But here in The Asylum we prefer Delusional over Insane simply because if you�re insane they give you a straightjacket, which makes it very hard to work anything that requires the use of your hands, where if you�re Delusional, they give you meds, which makes it equally as hard to work anything but is a hell of lot more fun.
    And for the most part while every day is a great day, sometimes a not so great day gets thrown in to the mix.
    When that happens�. STOP! Take a deep breath along with a handful of meds. In no time (depending on how zoned you are and which zone you�re in) you'll feel better, it'll clear your mind (or completely empty it) and you'll remember where you left your beer.

http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0251.gif
    So does that mean I'm normal? Or a newbie? I'm going with the latter because I'm definitely not normal!
    05-27-16 01:54 PM
    he lives to see another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is that good or bad?
    05-27-16 01:54 PM
    Neither do I
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-27-16 01:55 PM
618,099 ... 2040520406204072040820409 ...