Ughhh bad memories. Oddly enough, I live in Waterloo (as in, RIM) and there is only ONE strip club here (Roxanne's) so it's already a train wreck (as in, former classmates are stripping there) My birthday one night we're there, and you can tell one of the strippers is pregnant (not omg-pregnant... slight curve of the stomach pregnant...) and wouldn't you know it, she projectile vomits across the stage...

ANYWAYS...

You Canadians are lucky, In the US, they would charge extra for that...
    07-31-12 09:08 PM
    Bah. It's still lke reading a pr0n mag in braille. Click to view quoted image
    Does p0rn mag braille have bigger bumps?
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 09:32 PM
    What's 5000? A question a child might ask, but not a childish question. Now you too can own a piece of history. Presenting the Time Life "count down to 5000" series, digitally remastered and enhanced.
    07-31-12 09:38 PM
    That's a good kind of stank. You forgot cinnamon, she's next up on the center stage.
    ROFL made me laugh out loud.
    07-31-12 09:40 PM
    Does p0rn mag braille have bigger bumps?
    Depends on how much they're felt.
    07-31-12 09:43 PM
    She the one with the c-section, or the bullet wounds?
    Ha ha. Reminds me of a bar in Anchorage that was called the Wild Cherry. The strippers had to yell at the patrons to get them to watch them do their shows.
    07-31-12 09:49 PM
    The strip club in the town I got my Master's was interesting. The only women's restroom was in the dressing room...
    07-31-12 10:34 PM
    It's 5000
    It's clean
    It's not suggestive
    It's got nothing to do with food
    It's got nothing to do with booze
    It's got no d@mn business here

louzer, bungaboy, drjay868 and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 11:38 PM
    What's better than roses on your piano?

Tulips on your organ...
    I see what you did there... um... I mean... That was brilliant. So good that it got a like and a thanks!
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 7 others like this.
    08-01-12 12:10 AM
    Ok Tapatalk is why I've missed 3 or 4 pages of this thread today Do not want!

Catching up: yes, women stink. Ever been to a strip club? We smell like vanilla or strawberries.

Twaddle....HA! Almost peed. I will buy whatever Microsoft is selling if they call it a Twaddle!

Side note: @outlook.com e-mail signup-age available today, so everyone can rush and run and get their desired screen name. After signing up, you're encouraged to get your Facebook/YouTube/whatever hooked up so you can view all your timelines in one place...but no Twitter support. Okay, so we go to step 2 Get your @outlook.com e-mail set up on your phone. Click here for Android...click here for Windows Phone...click here for iPhone/iPad....click here for "other" NO BLACKBERRY SUPPORT. Anyone falling under the "other" category is encouraged to use www.outlook.com on their phone's web browser. Dafuq. Second time this week!

End rant, don't even care to discuss it again, lol. How was everyone's day? My boss (on 2 weeks vacation) walked in to tell everyone to take Friday off, paid.
    I wonder if twaddle@outlook.com is still available?
    08-01-12 12:22 AM
    It's 5000
    It's clean
    It's not suggestive
    It's got nothing to do with food
    It's got nothing to do with booze
    It's got no d@mn business here

That's just awesome! And in return, here's one of my favorite Mario-related videos.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEcbvyNpPgg[/YT]
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 7 others like this.
    08-01-12 12:36 AM
    I wonder if twaddle@outlook.com is still available?
    I actually laughed out loud at that...but I stopped laughing as soon as I realized I had this huge urge to go to the site and sign that up...

Edit: I bet you if I did, I'd upset some guy named Tyler Waddle.
    Last edited by bbstoof; 08-01-12 at 06:14 AM.
    bungaboy, drjay868, louzer and 9 others like this.
    08-01-12 06:08 AM
    Ha ha. Reminds me of a bar in Anchorage that was called the Wild Cherry. The strippers had to yell at the patrons to get them to watch them do their shows.
    That's amazing! +5000 points
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 7 others like this.
    08-01-12 06:09 AM
    The strip club in the town I got my Master's was interesting. The only women's restroom was in the dressing room...
    Ugh, yeah, been to one of those...it was so gross in there [ie the state of the toilet the strippers left it in] Side note, I learned that some strippers use ex-lax or quite possibly enemas before they go on stage

Sorry to go a bit OT there, this isn't quite the wholesome thread we once had
    08-01-12 06:13 AM
    Ughhh bad memories. Oddly enough, I live in Waterloo (RIM) and there is only ONE strip club here (Roxanne's) so it's already a train wreck (as in, former classmates are stripping there) My birthday one night we're there, and you can tell one of the strippers is pregnant (not omg-pregnant... slight curve of the stomach pregnant...) and wouldn't you know it, she projectile vomits across the stage...

ANYWAYS...

Edit:
    TheScionicMan

you beat me to it!
    08-01-12 06:35 AM
    Ha! I took a vacation up there a few years back. Landed in Anchorage, stayed for a few days, then drove to Wasilla, Talkeetna, Denali, and Fairbanks.... Anyways, I actually drove past the Wild Cherry and joked with my gf at the time that we should go in. Now, I'm glad we didn't!
    08-01-12 08:45 AM
    Saw this window sticker, had to take a pic
    08-01-12 09:29 AM
    Ugh, yeah, been to one of those...it was so gross in there [ie the state of the toilet the strippers left it in] Side note, I learned that some strippers use ex-lax or quite possibly enemas before they go on stage

Sounds like some of the ones in Baltimore... on a good day
    drjay868, bungaboy, louzer and 8 others like this.
    08-01-12 09:32 AM

Even strippers......
    08-01-12 09:38 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNNxnKVEpQ[/YT]

This is always good for a giggle
    08-01-12 09:50 AM
    Ha! Got you in trouble without you doing anything wrong! Cuz I'm a woman and we are brain ninjas!
    You do realize that I could take that to mean there's no visible evidence of a brain ...

I'm an innocent bystander
    somehow I got stuck
    between a rock and a hard place
    and I'm down on my luck...
    bungaboy, drjay868, louzer and 8 others like this.
    08-01-12 11:43 AM
    Saw this window sticker, had to take a pic
    Now that's cold.
    08-01-12 11:45 AM
    Ughhh bad memories. Oddly enough, I live in Waterloo (RIM) and there is only ONE strip club here (Roxanne's) so it's already a train wreck (as in, former classmates are stripping there) My birthday one night we're there, and you can tell one of the strippers is pregnant (not omg-pregnant... slight curve of the stomach pregnant...) and wouldn't you know it, she projectile vomits across the stage...

ANYWAYS...
    A genuine Tosh.0 moment if there ever was one.

08-01-12 11:51 AM
    You do realize that I could take that to mean there's no visible evidence of a brain ... Click to view quoted image

I'm an innocent bystander
    somehow I got stuck
    between a rock and a hard place
    and I'm down on my luck...
    There's an app for that . . . .

08-01-12 12:20 PM
    There's an app for that . . . .

Click to view quoted image

Anyone else think the kid's expression is the creepiest part?
    08-01-12 12:23 PM
561,122 ... 5758596061 ...