It's guaranteed that I'll spill coffee if I'm wearing khakis. I never spill coffee on jeans or dark pants.
    I have a jacket that's blue and white, and I have so many coffee stains on the white part. Grr.
    10-07-12 01:20 PM
    I tried to get a picture of it, but couldn't grab my phone quick enough. Saw a car with a rainbow bumper sticker and another sticker that said "nekkid from the waste down". Reminded me of the penguin
    10-07-12 01:24 PM
    I remember being outside on the patio at a friend's house. We were drinking coffee, and it was late at night. I had a dark color coffee mug. My friend poured too much coffee and it spilled over the mug and through the grated table top onto my shoes. I was wearing Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. My friend threw my shoes in the washing machine. I drove home barefoot. The stains came out of the shoes.
    10-07-12 01:25 PM
    Sorry bub, but the best hangover cure is a little hair of the dog that bit ya
    Hair of the dog leads to another day of needing a hangover cure though. Eventually the cycle has to be broken, hence the Menudo.
    10-07-12 01:25 PM
    Hair of the dog leads to another day of needing a hangover cure though. Eventually the cycle has to be broken, hence the Menudo.
    I better go find some Menudo then...
    10-07-12 01:29 PM
    Seems is kinda an understatement. Our fearless leader makes a bet on a race with the other site and then turns around and chops one of our legs off. Reminds me of dealing with Procurement at work.
    What other forum? And that was big of him LOL. How many more actively participating members does CB over all the other forums?
    10-07-12 01:30 PM

Found some...
    10-07-12 01:32 PM
    How many more actively participating members does CB over all the other forums?
    That's a good question.

If the PIN sharing forums were not present, how many posters would there be?

I rarely post anywhere except here nowadays, and I never bothered with the PIN sharing forums.
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-07-12 01:38 PM
    That's a good question.

I rarely post anywhere except here nowadays, and I never bothered with the PIN sharing forums.
    Not really anything happening with BlackBerry right now, when BB10 drops I'm sure the forums will be busier.
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-07-12 01:45 PM
    A lot of people might be watching football games too.
    What? They can't multi-task?
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    10-07-12 01:48 PM
    Not really anything happening with BlackBerry right now, when BB10 drops I'm sure the forums will be busier.
    It's gonna get pretty ugly. I can see a few hundred threads how rim screwed the pooch, lost browsers, uneven screens, etc
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-07-12 01:49 PM
    I multi-task often, drinking, smoking, and posting.
    10-07-12 01:50 PM
    It's gonna get pretty ugly. I can see a few hundred threads how rim screwed the pooch, lost browsers, uneven screens, etc
    Hopefully it'll only be the first type, and trolls will be trolls.
    10-07-12 01:56 PM
    Greg Little certainly cannot multi-task on the football field. He usually drops the ball.
    10-07-12 01:57 PM
    I'm trying to figure out who drank all my vodka
    I blame the maid.
    10-07-12 01:58 PM
    Unfortunately these don't work on the PlayBook browser, where I do a lot of CB surfing, and where, ironically, my biggest issues with the new layout seem to be at their worst. I'm holding out hope that there are some formatting tweaks they can apply. Soon.

Edit: and crap, I just realized pinch-zoom doesn't work here any more.
    Have you tried the CB Forums app? Actually, I jhaven't tried it since the change...
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    10-07-12 02:00 PM
    It's guaranteed that I'll spill coffee if I'm wearing khakis. I never spill coffee on jeans or dark pants.
    Kinda like pasta and white shirts.
    10-07-12 02:04 PM
    10-07-12 02:06 PM
    What other forum? And that was big of him LOL. How many more actively participating members does CB over all the other forums?
    This.
    It's a competition now..... CrackBerry vs. Android Central. The 50 CrackBerry Challenge thread vs. This thread on Android Central: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...your-name.html

CrackBerry better win or Cory Streater will never let me hear the end of it!
    Oh, and the metrics are both post count AND like count on the thread. They're winning on posts. We're doing ok on likes. Keep going!!
    10-07-12 02:06 PM
    That's a good question.

The only PIN sharing I've ever done is for Fabulous Bold Pantless 5000 BBM group.
    10-07-12 02:08 PM
    Unfortunately for Laura, no need to right now if she's watching the Browns/Giants.
    10-07-12 02:10 PM
    I blame the maid.
    It was Colonel Mustard in the parlor with the 5000 shot glasses.
    10-07-12 02:13 PM
    Unfortunately for Laura, no need to right now if she's watching the Browns/Giants.
    I know.
    10-07-12 02:14 PM
    I remember being outside on the patio at a friend's house. We were drinking coffee, and it was late at night. I had a dark color coffee mug. My friend poured too much coffee and it spilled over the mug and through the grated table top onto my shoes. I was wearing Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. My friend threw my shoes in the washing machine. I drove home barefoot. The stains came out of the shoes.
    Doesn't count unless you spilled coffee on your pants too and had to drive home barefoot and pantless.
    10-07-12 02:16 PM
    Doesn't count unless you spilled coffee on your pants too and had to drive home barefoot and pantless.
    No, it missed my pants. Just got my shoes/socks.
    10-07-12 02:19 PM
618,099 ... 370371372373374 ...