Well I am glad to hear things went well for you. If you're pantless you don't need to look down. LoL
    Glad you are back with us again, I agree with Bungaboy, Stop looking down, you don't need to if you are pantless. Glad to hear everything went well and hope that head ache goes away soon.
    02-25-13 05:59 PM
    I love Montreal and Quebec. It's the seperatists I can leave behind.
    I agree with you and I am from there, lived there all my life until I got transferred to this god forsaken city of Toronto.
    02-25-13 06:00 PM
    Bungaboy, you are 801 posts from a title change.
    Thanks BK. Ahhhh should be able to bang that off this week.
    02-25-13 06:01 PM
    Shew, so I can still be proud to be an adopted Canuckian
    You bet you can Z., Top of the evening to ya.
    02-25-13 06:01 PM
    Don't have much love for those sand people, either. I mean what's with all that honking.
    Squeaky wheel always gets the grease . . . . .
    02-25-13 06:02 PM
    Funny, my keyboard learned your screen name and changed it by itself.
    I am known far and wide . . . . . LoL
    02-25-13 06:03 PM
    That kinda depends on what other pantless company you're with, no?
    Yes???? lol
    02-25-13 06:04 PM
    Awwwww I miss you guys too Mr. Bunga!!! With my new work duties it's hard to post as much, and when I get home at night I just want to veg!
    Well I guess that's OK. I figgerd with the new hairdoo and such you . . . . . well you know. LoL
    02-25-13 06:10 PM
    or babbling. lol
    02-25-13 06:11 PM
    Oh! Here's something else I've been up to...reviewing hot sauces!!

Neat. I see you're having trouble with your puzzy cat. LoL
    02-25-13 06:13 PM
    I agree with you and I am from there, lived there all my life until I got transferred to this god forsaken city of Toronto.
    Move the seperatists to Toronto . . . . . problem solved. LoL
    02-25-13 06:30 PM
    Lights are on but nobody's home? Does everybody feel like I do. Why is it that Monday night always feels like Friday night after a long week at work? I have never been able to figure that one out.
    02-25-13 06:31 PM
    Move the seperatists to Toronto . . . . . problem solved. LoL
    No, that is the only thing that I don't miss about Montreal, Move them all out to Alaska.
    02-25-13 06:33 PM
    Uh oh...I'm famous??
    Everyone who replied to my initial posts mentioned pantless so I assumed you're famous...to them...in this thread
    Just don't feel like posting a new one but this thread makes me feel so likable. I post and I get a few likes practically each time. I like!!!
    02-25-13 07:35 PM
    Everyone who replied to my initial posts mentioned pantless so I assumed you're famous...to them...in this thread
    Just don't feel like posting a new one but this thread makes me feel so likable. I post and I get a few likes practically each time. I like!!!
    That's what we do here.... we like everyone's post... if you look at the top of the page on the left hand side, you will see the total Likes count... it's fun and we keep it as a goal to get the most Liked Thread on this site.

So when you come in, just like everyone's post on the page, and you will then be helping us and you! And of course having fun in here.

Welcome and hope we can see you more!
    02-25-13 07:42 PM
    Yes. I've got 10,000 CB posts!!!!!
    Congratulations man! That's some pretty cool ish.
    02-25-13 08:05 PM
    I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but my pantless way of life spread like wildfire through this thread . If you don't already do it, go pantless while at home. It's kind of amazing .

This thread is a reprieve away from the drama from the main boards. We're all friends here, and we just share whatever is on our mind without fear of judgement. Glad to have you in our ranks!!
    02-25-13 08:08 PM
    I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but my pantless way of life spread like wildfire through this thread . If you don't already do it, go pantless while at home. It's kind of amazing .

This thread is a reprieve away from the drama from the main boards. We're all friends here, and we just share whatever is on our mind without fear of judgement. Glad to have you in our ranks!!
    Well said.
    02-25-13 08:14 PM
    We do like to like in here, because quite frankly what's not to like?
    02-25-13 08:17 PM
    Cheeeeeerrrs Yup I made it, even though I was soo bloody scared haha. I didnt have to come back to work yet but I was getting so bored of being at home.

I havent been able to do much since wednesday so its nice to do something productive, Did everyone have a good week without me?

P.S.......I hate stitches.
    Yeah sittin' / layin' around's the worst part, the pain's a bunch of fun too lol, glad you're back on your feet pretty quick though
    02-25-13 08:18 PM
    You are very perceptive and absolutely right in assuming that PantlessPenguin is famous around here.
    02-25-13 08:20 PM
    Awww too bad you guys can't get a Z10 cause of the high radiation levels

See me glowing in the dark you know why.

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    02-25-13 08:21 PM
    Awww too bad you guys can't get a Z10 cause of the high radiation levels

See me glowing in the dark you know why.

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    So I will glow in the dark too??? Awesome!!! Now I don't have to use the night lights!!!
    02-25-13 08:25 PM
    I didn't make this, but this is how I feel right now.

**** this area - **** this area in particular
    02-25-13 08:25 PM
    Shew, so I can still be proud to be an adopted Canuckian
    Yep!! and you're in good company too!!
    02-25-13 08:26 PM
618,114 ... 27092710271127122713 ...