i may go earlier and sit in the waiting room. That way i feel like i will be closer to help
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-17 06:55 AM
    or at least be in the parking lot....lol
    i can't stand listening to the crying. I forget what it's like to have a crying kid....
    12-05-17 06:56 AM
    OK! Here's more of humans twisted reality!

THE TRUE STORY (once and for all) ABOUT CHRISTMAS

Everyone blames things on Jews!
    Everyone hates Jews (that aren't Jewish) WHY???
    Because Jews are intelligent, reserved, run the majority of big business (Entertainment,:Stage, screen, Clothing: Garment District's, Food industry)
    Jew's know how to make money!!

AND Jews don't candy coat their holiday's or beliefs.
    (in the following: "YOU" means "Non- Jewish")
    Christmas was invented to over-shadow Hanukkah. (The Jewish Holiday that is celebrated around the same time) Yep! Plain and simple.
    Jesus had NOTHING to do with Christianity.. Nothing What-So-Ever!!
    Hundreds of years "A.D." after looking for a good story to help calm YOU and control YOU, The Church decided on the fable of this rebel. They picked Jesus because he was hardly known and the church could twist and shape a good story from him. (I'm NOT making this up) Stop taking things for granted because "that's what YOU were brought up to believe" and START thinking for YOUr self and do the research!
    Don't tell me YOU never wondered why , of all the choices , they pick a JEW!! They picked a Jew because they wanted to learn the secret to how they made so much money."Intelligent" didn't work for the church so they made something up. Some Half-baked idea that (yes) has made the church rich beyond belief, but they still always seem to need MORE money.
    Well, it's true. YOU ALL worship a JEW.
    YOU pray to a JEW.
    YOU're god is JEWISH!!!
    Taking into consideration that the majority of YOU believe in the church's version of this fairy tale ( and don't question it..... ah DUH! Hello... anybody home???) it's no wonder YOU live in denial and YOU're reality is so messed up.
    So, YOU invent pagan rituals: An egg- laying Bunny (for cryin' out loud) and a fat man who smokes, wears animal furs and calls YOU "Ho's!"
    Involving Jesus for Christmas was just to get YOUr attention. And if YOU've BEEN paying attention, YOU'll notice that JC was phased out of the Holiday's L O N G ago because the church doesn't want YOU to make any connection to YOUr god being Jewish.
    So, ( Fade to dark) READY?
    Christmas Trees, Happy Humans, Decorations that can be seen all the way to Mars and presents... let's not forget the presents.. and of course the closest thing the church gives YOU to relate to a higher power,
    SANTA CLAUS...
    Ready???
    LIGHTS annnnd A C T I O N !!!!!!!!
    So what's really your issue lol
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-17 02:18 PM
    The marshmallow?
    They are good. And yellow
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-05-17 02:19 PM
    What the jef.

That is all.
    Possum
    12-05-17 02:21 PM
    omg i don't think i can stand the crying... appt is two hours away....longest 2 hours of my life.
    Ugh
    12-05-17 02:22 PM
    OK! Here's more of humans twisted reality!

THE TRUE STORY (once and for all) ABOUT CHRISTMAS

Everyone blames things on Jews!
    Everyone hates Jews (that aren't Jewish) WHY???
    Because Jews are intelligent, reserved, run the majority of big business (Entertainment,:Stage, screen, Clothing: Garment District's, Food industry)
    Jew's know how to make money!!

AND Jews don't candy coat their holiday's or beliefs.
    (in the following: "YOU" means "Non- Jewish")
    Christmas was invented to over-shadow Hanukkah. (The Jewish Holiday that is celebrated around the same time) Yep! Plain and simple.
    Jesus had NOTHING to do with Christianity.. Nothing What-So-Ever!!
    Hundreds of years "A.D." after looking for a good story to help calm YOU and control YOU, The Church decided on the fable of this rebel. They picked Jesus because he was hardly known and the church could twist and shape a good story from him. (I'm NOT making this up) Stop taking things for granted because "that's what YOU were brought up to believe" and START thinking for YOUr self and do the research!
    Don't tell me YOU never wondered why , of all the choices , they pick a JEW!! They picked a Jew because they wanted to learn the secret to how they made so much money."Intelligent" didn't work for the church so they made something up. Some Half-baked idea that (yes) has made the church rich beyond belief, but they still always seem to need MORE money.
    Well, it's true. YOU ALL worship a JEW.
    YOU pray to a JEW.
    YOU're god is JEWISH!!!
    Taking into consideration that the majority of YOU believe in the church's version of this fairy tale ( and don't question it..... ah DUH! Hello... anybody home???) it's no wonder YOU live in denial and YOU're reality is so messed up.
    So, YOU invent pagan rituals: An egg- laying Bunny (for cryin' out loud) and a fat man who smokes, wears animal furs and calls YOU "Ho's!"
    Involving Jesus for Christmas was just to get YOUr attention. And if YOU've BEEN paying attention, YOU'll notice that JC was phased out of the Holiday's L O N G ago because the church doesn't want YOU to make any connection to YOUr god being Jewish.
    So, ( Fade to dark) READY?
    Christmas Trees, Happy Humans, Decorations that can be seen all the way to Mars and presents... let's not forget the presents.. and of course the closest thing the church gives YOU to relate to a higher power,
    SANTA CLAUS...
    Ready???
    LIGHTS annnnd A C T I O N !!!!!!!!
    i missed this one!
    Good thing Z found it for me cause I don't read back....
    12-05-17 03:48 PM
    i missed this one!
    Good thing Z found it for me cause I don't read back....
    You're welcome
    12-05-17 03:49 PM
    the cat had his procedure already and is in recovery. Of course I must look like i lost weight because i am 1200.00 bucks lighter!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-17 03:49 PM
    the cat had his procedure already and is in recovery. Of course I must look like i lost weight because i am 1200.00 bucks lighter!
    12-05-17 03:50 PM
    anyway, he is doing ok and should be resting and getting stronger over the next three days. Thank god i decided to take the time off to bring him to the vet!

5 days in the hospital will help him get back to normal. Poor guy!
    kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    12-05-17 03:51 PM
    the cats spend more of my money than i do!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-17 03:51 PM
    they really know how to spend it!
    12-05-17 03:52 PM
    and they don't even buy LV purses!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-17 03:52 PM
    if i can relax, i will go to bed early tonight and get some sleep.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-17 03:53 PM
    Ouch, I read some but skipped some. What happened?
    jaydee5799 and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-05-17 03:54 PM
    the cats spend more of my money than i do!
    Doesn't take long at doc or vet
    12-05-17 03:55 PM
    Happy Tuesday!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-17 05:32 PM
    Sorry about your cat jaydee
    12-05-17 05:33 PM
    At least they’re doing better but that is a big *** bill
    12-05-17 05:33 PM
    I’m so tired today. Only got three hours of sleep last night. I plan on sleeping well tonight.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-05-17 05:34 PM
    Ordering pizza and relaxing
    12-05-17 05:34 PM
    Ouch, I read some but skipped some. What happened?
    basically his kidneys shut down and they need to re-hydrate him in order to put in an IV line and give him meds. HE has had pain meds and antibiotics and fluids under the skin but needs an IV line and he was so dehydrated, they couldn't do it yesterday . His blood counts are all out of whack too....but as he gets fluids he should perk up
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-06-17 05:09 AM
    i was gonna relax last night and couldn't . vet called and scared the shirt outta me
    12-06-17 05:10 AM
    i was gonna relax last night and couldn't . vet called and scared the shirt outta me
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-06-17 05:10 AM
618,114 ... 2230622307223082230922310 ...