They are yummy too!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 02:06 PM
    A lot of ifs. IF VZW supports it, IF I can afford it, IF I can hold it comfortably in one hand, and IF I can make a break from BB10 without needing psychoanalysis for the rest of my life.
    i missed it. everyone getting the new phone?
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 02:22 PM
    Wow those look scrumptious, JayDee! Whose birthday is it?
    Here are some cupcakes I bought today for tomorrow's birthday party
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 02:23 PM
    Good news! Looks like there will be a variant that works with CDMA! So.... Verizon and Sprint too!
    Hands On: BlackBerry 'Mercury' Becomes KeyOne | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

most of the US can't. Unless they leave VZW....right?
    grover5 and Carjackd like this.
    02-25-17 02:51 PM
    Those look really good.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 03:17 PM
    Good news! Looks like there will be a variant that works with CDMA! So.... Verizon and Sprint too!
    Hands On: BlackBerry 'Mercury' Becomes KeyOne | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    That is good news. It's a great looking phone. I'm so tired of people freaking out about processors. The 625 is perfectly fine and gets amazing battery life. I'd buy this if I hadn't just bought an iPhone 7 plus.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 03:18 PM
    Man. The forums are brutal. So much mindless drivel and angst. It's like a trump rally out there. The same haters spewing their usual hate at the unreleased new phone.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 03:47 PM
    oh no....haha. Maybe you will be able to talk with it in eventually....or she will call some other time next time!
    Next time I think I'll avoid the call and let it go to voicemail. LOL
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 03:59 PM
    we are expecting big thunderstorms this afternoon....i wanna get my stuff done before then
    It got cool here suddenly. It was high 80's yesterday and high 60's today. Bipolar weather at its finest.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 04:00 PM
    i need a cake for my mom's bd party tomorrow...i was thinking instead of those cakes at the grocery store (we don't have a bakery in my hometown) i would go to Albany and get some gourmet cupcakes instead.
    I think gourmet cupcakes are better than a cake because you can get different kinds and have more options.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 04:01 PM
    Bring on my peeps
    Like the marshmallows?
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 04:01 PM
    I'm lazy this morning. I need to workout and do chores plus run an errand. But I'm going to watch the mercury event as well.
    I'm feeling really lazy. It's cool outside and I'm enjoying not having to run my A.C. or heater. It's perfect in here.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 04:03 PM
    Congratulations to Carjackd on Pantless Post no. 542,000!
    (Am I the only one who noticed that the new forums design has no individual post numbers displayed?? or they're such a light grey they're practically invisible? Pfffft, I'm using the old design anyway.)
    I'm using Tapatalk. The numbers are easy to see on here. That being said, I am also not paying attention like I should.

So congrats Carjackd!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 04:04 PM
    I don't think anyone mentioned which carriers were going to sell it, and I've read conflicting rumours on external sites about CDMA or no CDMA. Maybe they'll be coming out with a CDMA version later. (fingers crossed)
    And T-Mobile won't get it...
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 04:05 PM
    ... If T-Mobile gets it, yes. If not, I'll have to see if I can save up enough.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-25-17 04:07 PM
    Less than 30 minutes to the event now
    And over there -------->>>>

The zombies are looking their minds
    My jealousy hurts. So I'm going to stuff leftovers into my face until it subsides. LOL
    Carjackd likes this.
    I don't think anyone mentioned which carriers were going to sell it, and I've read conflicting rumours on external sites about CDMA or no CDMA. Maybe they'll be coming out with a CDMA version later. (fingers crossed)
    Possibly CDMA later from what I have read on BlackBerryMobiles site with respect to specs. Verizon can't be too far off from a full upgrade to their network
    02-25-17 04:09 PM
    That's a good plan.
    Stop stalling !! What's The Plan!?!
    02-25-17 04:10 PM
    nope...VZW is left out again....i bet
    Doesn't look like it based on specs but I don't think it will be immediate
    02-25-17 04:11 PM
    congrats!
    Ty!
    02-25-17 04:12 PM
    Me of course
    02-25-17 04:12 PM
    That is good news. It's a great looking phone. I'm so tired of people freaking out about processors. The 625 is perfectly fine and gets amazing battery life. I'd buy this if I hadn't just bought an iPhone 7 plus.
    I just bought a 7 plus in December. It's really starting to frustrate me though. Compared to the 6s it feels almost slow. I know it's due to the way the low power cores run but it bugs me. That and the display is more yellow (Though the Apple fanatics would tell me the 6s is too blue). Only thing I really liked was that the jet black feels like my 5c does. It also gets the microscratches as easily too.

Oh and mine was the "inferior" Intel version so there is that fun argument like with the 6s where one was TSMC another Samsung. Bah humbug.
    02-25-17 04:13 PM
    Man. The forums are brutal. So much mindless drivel and angst. It's like a trump rally out there. The same haters spewing their usual hate at the unreleased new phone.
    We could revive a three year old thread of any other release and you couldn't tell the difference
    02-25-17 04:14 PM
    Like the marshmallows?
    You roasting ?
    02-25-17 04:15 PM
563,262 ... 2168821689216902169121692 ...