I used to think that unboxing videos were coitus interuptus pron.
    09-03-12 10:34 PM
    I'm baffled by the fact that there are a load of looks on this thread and only like 4200 posts. For shame

Also baffled by the fact that I can still hold my phone while drinking and smoking at the same time.
    Too bad for the voyeurs, because it's a great way to get your 'likes' count through the roof!
    h20work, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-03-12 10:37 PM
    Speaking of bad ideas....

An ex texted me last night. So far I'm resisting the urge to send her "i miss us, I just wish we could go back to the way things were before" followed by "jk, f off "
    09-03-12 10:41 PM
    In Oct of 07 I had to go to Denver for some classes. My son then 7 thought I needed protection so he sent a body guard along. Well I'm here to tell you do not trust Beaker as he is a party animal.
    09-03-12 10:47 PM
    I see your Robert plant, and I raise you Robert plant

I see your Robert Plant and I raise you one Honey Drippers
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc4fIQvr8e0[/YT]
    09-03-12 10:50 PM
    I see your Robert plant, and I raise you Robert plant

A while Robert Plant was cheating on Jimmy Page doing the '50s thing, Jimmy Page was cheating on Robert Plant with Paul Rogers doing the '80s thing.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Qx-KzsC0U[/YT]
    09-03-12 10:54 PM
    How did we get so deep into '80s music and miss these guys?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rny9ymeCTZY[/YT]
    drjay868, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-03-12 11:00 PM
    Is it just me or is Robert Plant's hair just as beautiful and glorious now as it was in the 60s and 70s?
    Yes. But unfortunately, someone else was born with it before it made it onto his head.
    09-03-12 11:02 PM
    I'm trying to remember the chain of fro yo places that were everywhere in the late 90's/early 2000's. Until the found out the reason it tasted good was all of the fat in it
    TCBY
    (10 chars)

*EDIT* Beaten to the punch pages ago.
    Last edited by louzer; 09-03-12 at 11:25 PM.
    09-03-12 11:03 PM
    I'm a lover not a fighter
    Some people call me the space cowboy yeah
    Some call me the gangster of love
    Some people call me Maurice
    Cause' I speak of the pompetous of love

People talk about me baby
    Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
    But don't you worry baby don't worry
    Cause' I'm right here at home

Cause' I'm a picker
    I'm a grinner
    I'm a lover
    And I'm a sinner
    'playin' my music in the sun
    I'm a joker
    I'm a smoker
    I'm a mid-night toker
    I get my lovin' on the run
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
    09-03-12 11:07 PM
    I can tell when louzer has been gone for awhile and then is catching up on everything. I'll get up from my puter/phone for a sec and go do something. When I sit back down a few minutes later I'll have 20 new likes :P.
    Make that 21. I'm peddling as fast as I can!
    09-03-12 11:13 PM
    People should really be subjected to IQ tests before buying high end smartphones. Seriously.

Does anyone else get the "TV Shield" ad playing right before that video? A protective cover with a hinge for your flat screen TV so you can mount it outside and watch TV even in the rain? What ever happened to Barbeques and the fine art of conversation???

And what did that guy in the hammer drop video think was going to happen? Instead of the hammer-drop test, he should have done the send-the-Galaxy-S3-to-louzer-in-the-mail test. I guarantee the outcome would have been better!
    09-03-12 11:22 PM
    OMG. I'm finally caught up. Only 788 to go! If only all of my posts in this thread counted, I'd have upgraded from a master to a genius. But if I had posted where they did count, it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. I may be a louzer, but I'm no fool.
    09-03-12 11:29 PM
    Wow. It took me a while to catch up. I just have to say to all of you.......

I miss us.

09-04-12 12:26 AM
    People should really be subjected to IQ tests before buying high end smartphones. Seriously.

That is so faked. I just downloaded a freebie program that did the same thing. It mimics a broken screen. If you look, the glass is only 'broken' to the edge of the lcd, and the way it cracked if that wasn't a fake broken screen app the entire front panel should have been broken. There should have been spider webs right from edge to edge, not stopping perfectly as soon as it hits the edge of the lcd dimensions.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-04-12 12:56 AM
    That is so faked. I just downloaded a freebie program that did the same thing. It mimics a broken screen. If you look, the glass is only 'broken' to the edge of the lcd, and the way it cracked if that wasn't a fake broken screen app the entire front panel should have been broken. There should have been spider webs right from edge to edge, not stopping perfectly as soon as it hits the edge of the lcd dimensions.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Ha, you're right!! I didn't catch all that first time around. Yeah the guy zooms in on the phone and positions it just right (I thought he was just stalling lol) but he must have pressed sa button. And yep, I didn't even catch that the spider webbing didn't even reach the entire screen. And the glass breaking sound is a bit too perfect. When I shattered my Sensation I didn't even hear a sound at all. Good call!
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 06:04 AM

That's what they get for copying Apple without permission!!!!!

Of course, the first, and still the best phone mutilation clip:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI[/YT]
    09-04-12 07:11 AM
    How did we get so deep into '80s music and miss these guys?
    Whooo boy. I lost my cherry to side 2 of News of the World playing continuously (before CD's). I loved Queen, she loved Queen, which superseded the fact that she was married...
    09-04-12 07:20 AM
    Whooo boy. I lost my cherry to side 2 of News of the World playing continuously (before CD's). I loved Queen, she loved Queen, which superseded the fact that she was married...

nicely done sir! lol
    h20work, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    09-04-12 07:41 AM
    Wow. It took me a while to catch up. I just have to say to all of you.......

I miss us.

I see what you did there
    09-04-12 08:37 AM
    So I sent the "I miss us" thing followed by a whole bunch of cheesy stuff. I even stole a few lines from Kobe's rape apology speech. I laid it on pretty thick and she was eating it up.

Then I sent a screen capture of this thread
    09-04-12 08:44 AM
    nicely done sir! lol
    That's what she said
    09-04-12 09:08 AM
    That's what they get for copying Apple without permission!!!!!

Of course, the first, and still the best phone mutilation clip:

Not my first choice for my morning smoothie...
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 09:48 AM
    Talking about food and stuffs, the coffee truck is almost here! Munchies hahahahahaha
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 3 others like this.
    09-04-12 09:51 AM
    So I sent the "I miss us" thing followed by a whole bunch of cheesy stuff. I even stole a few lines from Kobe's rape apology speech. I laid it on pretty thick and she was eating it up.

Then I sent a screen capture of this thread
    I'm sure that went over like a lead balloon.
    drjay868, h20work, louzer and 6 others like this.
    09-04-12 09:55 AM
618,114 ... 167168169170171 ...