Been in a similar situation, but there was a door between us and her mother. I decided to be bad and tease her during. Her speech was quite halted haha.
    Hahahaha something like that happened to me once, but it was over the phone. My boss called during a "breather" and the girl I was with thought it would be funny to launch a sneak attack.
    08-28-12 12:54 PM
    Been in a similar situation, but there was a door between us and her mother. I decided to be bad and tease her during. Her speech was quite halted haha.
    Similar situation here as well... was lying on the floor watching TV when I fell asleep. She decided to wake me up... let's just say, very politely. At some point her brother in law called down to us to see what we wanted for dinner (we were in the finished basement) and because she now needed to speak, she figured it was time to come up and mount, all while having a conversation about what to have for dinner. I can only imagine what it sounded like to the brother in law.
    08-28-12 02:18 PM
    A random mini-van in an Avis car rental lot as people walked to their rentals. We just started to walk inside to turn in our car when someone got into the van.
    08-28-12 02:39 PM
    I became a member of the 8 foot high club on an Amtrak between Boston and New York. Unlike the mile high club, there are a lot more bumps on the train. About half way through, people kept knocking on the door to get in. When we got out, there was a line of about 3 people who continued to give us dirty looks for the duration of the train ride. I did get a wink and a thumbs up from the train attendant though.
    08-28-12 05:02 PM
    Well, there was this one time, at band camp...

08-28-12 05:28 PM
    This is the 70's I remember:

Wow
    There is treatment and gosh darned if this is what you lived through we are going to help you.
    08-28-12 06:25 PM
    I became a member of the 8 foot high club on an Amtrak between Boston and New York. Unlike the mile high club, there are a lot more bumps on the train. About half way through, people kept knocking on the door to get in. When we got out, there was a line of about 3 people who continued to give us dirty looks for the duration of the train ride. I did get a wink and a thumbs up from the train attendant though.
    Oh good idea! I'm taking an Amtrak trip next month!
    08-28-12 06:27 PM
    I have to say the 70's music I remember got though real fast for the 80's to begin.
    Like for this little band:
    08-28-12 07:32 PM
    This is the 70's I remember:

Wow
    There is treatment and gosh darned if this is what you lived through we are going to help you.
    I have to say the 70's music I remember got though real fast for the 80's to begin.
    Like for this little band:
    I'll take the stuff I posted over those poseurs any day.
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    08-28-12 07:47 PM
    This song was the #1 song in my birth year. It'll always hold a special place in my heart!

08-28-12 08:09 PM
    Some great responses to my question
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-28-12 08:16 PM
    I never quite joined the "mile High club" but i did do my best impression of the old yellow pages ad to my ex on a flight overseas. I let my fingers do the walking

Poor girl, I thought she was gonna die trying to keep quiet
    08-28-12 08:20 PM
    Oh good idea! I'm taking an Amtrak trip next month!
    Nothing wrong with a little "inspiration"
    08-28-12 08:22 PM
    Nothing wrong with a little "inspiration"
    Now I just need to find a willing participant!
    louzer, h20work, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-28-12 09:06 PM
    I ran the Warrior Dash this weekend and just got my race results: finished 1857 of 6706 with a time of 42:40.10. Damn was that fun!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyDdMViZ3tk[/YT]
    08-28-12 09:21 PM
    Now I just need to find a willing participant!
    *raises hand*
    08-28-12 09:34 PM
    *raises hand*
    I don't know much about penguins other than "penguin encounter" at seaworld but my from my limited research, I've found that some prefer innies to outies
    08-28-12 10:11 PM
    I ran the Warrior Dash this weekend and just got my race results: finished 1857 of 6706 with a time of 42:40.10. Damn was that fun!

I only run if I'm being chased, and that's only if I'm not "carrying" or just too lazy to care.

But props to you
    bungaboy, drjay868, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-28-12 10:18 PM
    Heh on my parents rec room floor while my mom came to the top of the stairs to check the back door and proceeded to have a 5 minute conversation from the top of the stairs with myself and now husband while he was trying not to, you know, move or end things prematurely.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Hahahaha something like that happened to me once, but it was over the phone. My boss called during a "breather" and the girl I was with thought it would be funny to launch a sneak attack.
    Similar situation here as well... was lying on the floor watching TV when I fell asleep. She decided to wake me up... let's just say, very politely. At some point her brother in law called down to us to see what we wanted for dinner (we were in the finished basement) and because she now needed to speak, she figured it was time to come up and mount, all while having a conversation about what to have for dinner. I can only imagine what it sounded like to the brother in law.
    drjay868, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-29-12 12:00 AM
    Well, there was this one time, at band camp...

I've been to band camp.

Nothing of the sort happened, but I did break my ankle and spent a chunk of the camp on really good drugs so I may have missed some stuff.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-29-12 01:05 AM
    How about the shower in the girls locker room in high school with several other girls around? That one was quite fun (and introduced me to the world of exhibitionism haha)
    08-29-12 06:21 AM
    Here's how that question was answered on the Newlywed Game:

drjay868, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-29-12 06:37 AM
    Hate to kill everyone's good time but Isaac seems poised to wreak some havoc on New Orleans. Storm is only a cat 1 but it's moving SLOWLY.
    I worked the Katrina aftermath....this is VERY eerie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    08-29-12 07:25 AM
    Hate to kill everyone's good time but Isaac seems poised to wreak some havoc on New Orleans. Storm is only a cat 1 but it's moving SLOWLY.
    I worked the Katrina aftermath....this is VERY eerie.

I was down there helping in Biloxi after as well. It was very bad, but this storm is not nearly the storm that Katrina was. Also, lets hope the engineers learned from the mistakes of the past.
    bungaboy, drjay868, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-29-12 07:28 AM
    Oh no it's nowhere near the size or strength. But it's only moving at 6mph and it's dumping loads of water.

bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    08-29-12 07:33 AM
618,114 ... 152153154155156 ...