It's mutual, love....

A man in a kilt is a VERY erotic thing....

Easy access.....

ooooooffffff............

Aye,

"There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man"
    08-15-12 11:12 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Aye,

"There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man"
    THAT is MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY IRREVOCABLY MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note:

Facial hair
    Gray
    Kilt
    Celt
    GORGEOUS accent

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-15-12 11:44 AM
    Cant fault the persistence! We all know its just because you are afraid to admit your true feelings for me :-p (two can play at this game sir!)
    Persistence beats resistance!

That's why I'm going to vacation in Hollywood until I find Kristen Bell and stalk her till she gives in. I need to find a new name for it. Stalk makes it sound bad. I'll just follow her. I don't want to be too creepy, of course, so I'll leave out the part where I walk past her in a line somewhere and remind her I'm not leaving by whispering in her ear "I'm still here."

That's gotta work, right? No way anything bad can come from that.
    08-15-12 11:52 AM
    LOL it would be Billy Idol in your example, but I was referring to the woman in the song :-p
    LOL, I knew that didn't sound right, but I was scrambling to get to a dentist appt and didn't want to go back and check.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYqB0m4XYRQ[/YT]
    08-15-12 12:03 PM
    THAT is MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY IRREVOCABLY MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note:

Facial hair
    Gray
    Kilt
    Celt
    GORGEOUS accent

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell us how you really feel?
    madman0141, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-15-12 12:04 PM

That's why I'm going to vacation in Hollywood until I find Kristen Bell and stalk her till she gives in. I need to find a new name for it. Stalk makes it sound bad. I'll just follow her. I don't want to be too creepy, of course, so I'll leave out the part where I walk past her in a line somewhere and remind her I'm not leaving by whispering in her ear "I'm still here."

Nope nothing bad at all...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEnJDaqT3-0[/YT]
    08-15-12 12:05 PM
    Tell us how you really feel?
    A beautiful gray fuzzy Scot in a kilt????? I'll be on him before he can even say hello....
    08-15-12 12:18 PM

Nothing a keep away order can't cure....

I might try that on Sean...
    08-15-12 12:20 PM
    Nope nothing bad at all...

The "Stalker Anthem"
    08-15-12 12:40 PM
    OK, for the serious response to this....NO WOMAN WANTS TO BE FORCED INTO UNWANTED NONCONSENSUAL SEX

THAT said.....

I must admit....

I LOVE just being TAKEN.....OOOOFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bent over the kitchen table....yumm..........no foreplay, just get DONE....
    Ummmmmmmmmm, Danm and stuff......
    08-15-12 12:58 PM
    A beautiful gray fuzzy Scot in a kilt????? I'll be on him before he can even say hello....

A true Scot wouldnt even say hello in that case....

Though in your case, he might simply say "Turn around"
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 08-15-12 at 01:25 PM.
    08-15-12 01:09 PM
    Suddenly being hump day makes a lot more sense now
    08-15-12 01:48 PM
    This will be used on my little guy before the week is out
    LOL, I bug my daughter with that one all the time. It's from some broadband ad
    08-15-12 02:37 PM
    Hmmmm ... what would an italian-english-french-irish-scot-American Indian in Stewie pants and a paint-stained t-shirt have to not be able to say?

Oh hel...
    08-15-12 02:42 PM
    Dammit! Stuck in training all day and I missed out on all the sex!
    madman0141, Engire, louzer and 8 others like this.
    08-15-12 04:37 PM
    I've been busy all day too, hard to keep abreast of things
    08-15-12 04:49 PM
    Retired pickup line: "do you have any Polish in you? No? Want some?"
    08-15-12 04:51 PM
    Not to worry ... we're just gettin' warmed up.

08-15-12 05:02 PM
    I've been busy all day too, hard to keep abreast of things
    I've got two....want one????
    08-15-12 05:10 PM
    I've got two....want one????
    If you mean "things", then no thanks
    08-15-12 05:20 PM
    When it comes to breasts, I'm like a woman in a shoe store. Bring 'em all out, I want to see every pair
    madman0141, Engire, louzer and 7 others like this.
    08-15-12 05:22 PM
    When it comes to breasts, I'm like a woman in a shoe store. Bring 'em all out, I want to see every pair
    Along I-70 between Kansas City and St Louis there are signs for "Ann's Bra Shop." My SIL is convinced I own that store in an alternate universe, and that I offer "custom fittings."
    08-15-12 05:34 PM
    There were these two nude statues in a park, male and female, who always stared at each other. One day, a wizard came up to them and said, "this is your 200th anniversary so I am going to give you just 30 minutes of humanity so spend it well." The wizard waved his wand and the two statues went behind one of the big trees and the wizard heard giggles laughs and saw a little hanky panky but nothing much. After fifteen minutes they came out exhausted and the wizard asked why don't they do it again so as not to waste their 15 minutes. The male statue said to the female statue "Ok, but this time you hold the pigeon and I'll crap on it."
    08-15-12 05:41 PM
    Retired pickup line: "do you have any Polish in you? No? Want some?"
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-aQLHXNG8[/YT]
    08-15-12 05:56 PM
    Steve Martin's Monologue

.....Steve Martin

Steve Martin: Do I look okay? I know what you're saying. You're saying, "Hey. Where has Steve been? Haven't seen him on 'Saturday Night Live' in a while.." [ chuckles ] They want me. They call me every week to do the show. But I have been holding out for a little bit of this.. [ rubs his fingers together ] And so the calls fly back and forth, and I made a deal, and I'm very happy to be here tonight. I wish I'd asked for money instead of a little bit of this.. [ rubs his fingers together again ]

You probably heard I was into the comedy thing. Kind of getting out of that now.. into a little more serious deal. And so that's why right now I'd like to talk about "What.. I.. Believe.."

[ heavy music starts to play ]

"What I Believe."

I believe in rainbows and puppy dogs and fairy tales.

And I believe in the family - Mom and Dad and Grandma.. and Uncle Tom, who waves his (rhymes with weenis.)

And I believe 8 of the 10 Commandments.

And I believe in going to church every Sunday, unless there's a game on.

And I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome and natural things.. that money can buy.

And I believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as "boobs", "jugs", "winnebagos" or "golden bozos".. and that you should only refer to them as "hooters".

And I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal.. high enough so you can look up her dress.

And I believe in equality, equality for everyone.. no matter how stupid they are, or how much better I am than they are.

And, people say I'm crazy for believing this, but I believe that robots are stealing my luggage.

And I believe I made a mistake when I bought a 30-story 1-bedroom apartment.

And I believe the Battle of the Network Stars should be fought with guns.

And I believe that Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was - an arctic region covered with ice.

And, lastly, I believe that of all the evils on this earth, there is nothing worse than the music you're listening to right now. That's what I believe.

We'll be right back.
    Steve Martin's Monologue
    08-15-12 06:35 PM
618,114 ... 112113114115116 ...