Unlucky for you. I'm working tomorrow then off till friday night. On the downside though, I've got a minor operation on wednesday morning pretty scared though lol.
    Don't be scared, It'll go ok, just think of all them great meds they're gonna give ya!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 07:47 AM
    Yes, and finally got to handle my birds, and do some house cleaning
    Not gonnat touch the bird thing, hehe. So your "Roombah"'s gonna get a work out today?

jafobabe, kbz1960 and BergerKing like this.
    02-18-13 07:51 AM
    Wow congratulations Sith. Great going.
    Guess I'd better stop calling him Sithtah now eh.

Congrats Sithtah!! (woops)...

02-18-13 07:58 AM
    I am a lucid dreamer. Don't tell.
    That must be fun
    02-18-13 08:05 AM
    Peice of cake... you will do fine... small amount of pain, then you are good to go in two days!
    Haha cheers for the confidence boost but im still scared because I'm gonna be awake the whole time, I wish they would just put me to sleep. Just the thought of someone operating on me while I'm wide awake frightens the life out of me lol.
    02-18-13 08:08 AM
    Not gonnat touch the bird thing, hehe. So your "Roombah"'s gonna get a work out today?

Yep, my NeatO worked almost all day yesterday!
    02-18-13 08:08 AM
    wazzup my peeps....

Gonna be a while before I get to hang out and post wh0re myself away with you.....

Got a couple big projects to keep me very tied up the next few weeks....

I'll poke my head in every now and then to say hello!
    02-18-13 08:09 AM
    wazzup my peeps....

Gonna be a while before I get to hang out and post wh0re myself away with you.....

Have fun SSM! we'll keep a seat open for ya
    02-18-13 08:11 AM
    wazzup my peeps....

Better to be busy than broke.
    02-18-13 08:27 AM
    Wow! When did Sith make Forums Mod?

Sith_Apprentice Forums Moderator 6,890
    Must have been fairly recently, and likely explains his reduced attendance here, lately.
    02-18-13 08:31 AM
    Wow ...I think I may have a houseparty + barbeque when I finally hit 100 posts lol.

Whos in??? (I cook........very very well)
    Wow, but you come here and have some fun, you'll breqk a thousand without even trying too hard. Tempur there was struggling to break a hundred last month and suddenly has over 1600, and she is having a hoot.
    02-18-13 08:34 AM
    Unlucky for you. I'm working tomorrow then off till friday night. On the downside though, I've got a minor operation on wednesday morning pretty scared though lol.
    Minor operation? Ahh, then you are lucky. There are far worse things in life, and I'm a walking testament to decent medicine after the surgeries I've had. It isn't a tremendous amount of fun, but facing it with confidence that you will go forward can make for a better experience, overall.
    02-18-13 08:41 AM
    Wow, but you come here and have some fun, you'll breqk a thousand without even trying too hard. Tempur there was struggling to break a hundred last month and suddenly has over 1600, and she is having a hoot.
    haha well i'm almost at a hundred now I should be getting on with my work but I enjoy crackberry too much. Do I win anything for my 100th post
    02-18-13 08:42 AM
    Haha cheers for the confidence boost but im still scared because I'm gonna be awake the whole time, I wish they would just put me to sleep. Just the thought of someone operating on me while I'm wide awake frightens the life out of me lol.
    Keep your phone handy and post like crazy to keep your mind off of it. Last time I was in the hospital, I was in a CT scanner hooked into the WiFi and posting/surfing/playing games.
    02-18-13 08:47 AM
    haha well i'm almost at a hundred now I should be getting on with my work but I enjoy crackberry too much. Do I win anything for my 100th post
    Yes, you win more Likes and Thanks!
    02-18-13 08:48 AM
    A nice comment or two will have to suffice. They get bigger as you progress, though. The avatars you see most of us here are sporting were earned by hitting a 1000 number in this thread, but we always buck each other up, as well.
    02-18-13 08:49 AM
    Ok, off to work I go.... take care and have fun today!
    02-18-13 08:50 AM
    And posting is fast and furious a lot of the time. This thread has had a couple of times breaking over 1700 posts in a 24 hour period. That is a blistering pace.
    02-18-13 08:53 AM
    A nice comment or two will have to suffice. They get bigger as you progress, though. The avatars you see most of us here are sporting were earned by hitting a 1000 number in this thread, but we always buck each other up, as well.
    I've always wondered how you guys get such epic avatars. Does anyone in here have a Z10 yet?
    02-18-13 08:54 AM
    I'll be hitting the road around 10 or so. Gotta pick up and run down to Lithia Springs, Ga, from Cedar Rapids, IA. Rackin' up the miles this week.
    02-18-13 08:54 AM
    I've always wondered how you guys get such epic avatars. Does anyone in here have a Z10 yet?
    There's at least one in the bunch.
    02-18-13 08:55 AM
    Me tooo.. I feel so much better, I'm gonna kick somea$$ today fersure! Just because
    You go Girl, Power to ya. lol, oh and I was quoting you "I'm not a morning person", Ihave to be a morning person, I get up real early lol
    02-18-13 08:55 AM
    Keep your phone handy and post like crazy to keep your mind off of it. Last time I was in the hospital, I was in a CT scanner hooked into the WiFi and posting/surfing/playing games.
    Cheers I'll make sure I have all my handy devices with me lol. Im still scared haha I know I sound like a big baby.
    02-18-13 08:57 AM
    A Big Big Hoot, and if I am lucky, I will break 2000 today. Woooooooooooooooo, Hoooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
    02-18-13 08:58 AM
    You go Girl, Power to ya. lol, oh and I was quoting you "I'm not a morning person", Ihave to be a morning person, I get up real early lol
    This is true. While im not a morning person, neither am I a grump. My wife was really surprised how little im grouchy out on the road, that id wake up and start having fun almost immediately.
    02-18-13 08:59 AM
618,114 ... 25572558255925602561 ...