02-13-13 10:49 AM
    It's going pretty good. Had my coffee and now my wife is making brunch Bacon!!!!!.
    02-13-13 10:51 AM
    Or state of mind.
    That too!
    jafobabe, middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    02-13-13 10:52 AM
    Aw ****! Don't remind me 'bout them, jeez, my ma, who happened to be french Canadian, thought that was the answer to any given ailment when I was just a wee lad. Went right along with the cod liver oil, hehe.
    02-13-13 10:56 AM
    Aw ****! Don't remind me 'bout them, jeez, my ma, who happened to be french Canadian, thought that was the answer to any given ailment when I was just a wee lad. Went right along with the cod liver oil, hehe.
    Aaaaaaand NO! the cod liver oil WASN't to mak'em go in easier
    02-13-13 10:58 AM
    A man was experiencing a great deal of pain from a bad case of hemorrhoids, so he went to see his doctor. The doctor told him that the pain could be relieved by suppositories and asked if he would like him to insert the first one. Slightly embarrassed, the man agreed. He bent over, held his breathe and felt a sharp pain as the doctor inserted it.

"Now, the next one should be inserted in about six hours," the doctor said. "If you have a problem doing it yourself, ask your wife to help you."

The man went home and laid down for a couple of hours. Later that evening, he attempted to insert the second suppository but found he couldn't do it himself, so he asked his wife for help. She told him to bend over and put one hand on his shoulder to help steady him. As soon as she stuck the suppository in, he let out a scream."I'm sorry, dear. Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"No, it's not that," he said, his face ashen in color. "I just realized when the doctor did it for me, he had both his hands on my shoulders!"source:*Suppository Jokes | Funny Humor by Joke Buddha
    02-13-13 11:08 AM
    Good afternoon pantless posters how is everybody's days going? I sure hope better than mine

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-13-13 11:20 AM
    A man was experiencing a great deal of pain from a bad case of hemorrhoids, so he went to see his doctor. The doctor told him that the pain could be relieved by suppositories and asked if he would like him to insert the first one. Slightly embarrassed, the man agreed. He bent over, held his breathe and felt a sharp pain as the doctor inserted it.

"Now, the next one should be inserted in about six hours," the doctor said. "If you have a problem doing it yourself, ask your wife to help you."

The man went home and laid down for a couple of hours. Later that evening, he attempted to insert the second suppository but found he couldn't do it himself, so he asked his wife for help. She told him to bend over and put one hand on his shoulder to help steady him. As soon as she stuck the suppository in, he let out a scream."I'm sorry, dear. Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"No, it's not that," he said, his face ashen in color. "I just realized when the doctor did it for me, he had both his hands on my shoulders!"source:*Suppository Jokes | Funny Humor by Joke Buddha
    Ahhhh HAaaa good one

02-13-13 11:22 AM
    No sure if it was an unintentional nod to the thread, but I'm loving the fact that the Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge is near the top of the forums list.
    Even moreso that this thread, as a result, has some time in the spotlight!
    02-13-13 11:55 AM
    well PPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BergerKing, middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    02-13-13 12:11 PM
    I come over to say hi and what do I see???? some dude on his side sticking something up his bum.....

interesting.....
    BergerKing, middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    02-13-13 12:12 PM
    I come over to say hi and what do I see???? some dude on his side sticking something up his bum.....

interesting.....
    Strange fascinations you haff.
    02-13-13 01:05 PM
    Good afternoon pantless posters how is everybody's days going? I sure hope better than mine

Mines going good.
    jafobabe, kbz1960 and sputneek like this.
    02-13-13 01:09 PM
    No sure if it was an unintentional nod to the thread, but I'm loving the fact that the Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge is near the top of the forums list.
    Even moreso that this thread, as a result, has some time in the spotlight!
    Right on! I don't think it was intentional, but I like it nonetheless.
    02-13-13 01:10 PM

interesting.....
    So are you going to say hi?

Hi Q!

And you should know that you just never know what you will see in here.
    02-13-13 01:12 PM
    So are you going to say hi?

Hi Q!

And you should know that you just never know what you will see in here.
    Hi love!!!!! hugssqueezegrope......
    middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    02-13-13 01:17 PM
    I see the baby 50K has a new name (The Friendly Darkside: "Tea, Coffee, and big or small Sodas?) and has been moved to Rehab & OT Lounge.
    02-13-13 01:27 PM
    Say it ain't so...

How are you doing Z?
    Hi Jaffers. I'm up, down, here, there and just not right yet. Sounds like you're still fighting it too. Sucks, hope it goes away soon for us both.
    middbrew, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
    02-13-13 01:38 PM
    Hey Jaf, get in here and post. you are 9 pantless posts away from 3K in the 50K!
    02-13-13 01:40 PM

interesting.....
    This was a public service announcement and was meant purely as an educational tool.
    02-13-13 01:42 PM
    As opposed to adult movies?
    Who opposes adult movies? Oh yeah that was the original subject of the baby 50K.
    02-13-13 01:45 PM
    scratch the screen....
    and sniff
    02-13-13 01:46 PM
    I was on a roll once, hit the top spot and stayed there for a week.
    Are we talking about the G-spot?
    02-13-13 01:47 PM
    You can't helps yourself
    Not even to a second helping?
    02-13-13 01:49 PM
    Does sitting on a roll help?
    Bed roll, cinnamon roll, roll of the dice, roll down a hill, that's how I roll, roll call....? what kind of roll are you going on about?
    02-13-13 01:52 PM
618,099 ... 24782479248024812482 ...