Hey 50kers! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Work has been crazy training some new people, and when I do have downtime at my desk I usually get the gray box of doom and can't post!! Since I'm working different hours now I pretty much have to go to bed after I get home from the gym at night, grr. But call volume is dropping off now leading up to Christmas, so I'm not as swamped...and it seems I can post, too!!

So....who wants to catch me up on the last couple thousand posts?
    Well I'll be. She is alive!
    12-19-12 09:07 AM
    Did you fart?
    She always farts.
    12-19-12 09:08 AM
    Z is in the basement. I don't think it will be too hard to catch him.
    The basement is small and I'm slow so.........yep. I wouldn't try too hard to get away from jaff though
    louzer, middbrew, jafobabe and 3 others like this.
    12-19-12 09:09 AM
    I hope you feel better now.
    Yes I'm feeling better. At least for now.
    louzer, kbz1960, jafobabe and 3 others like this.
    12-19-12 09:09 AM
    Sputter did you back to bed?
    I thought he always stayed in bed. Does he really ever get out of bed?
    12-19-12 09:10 AM
    We've always been contending with them. It's become so commonplace that sometimes we just kind of forget about them, like traumatic memory de-selection. But them are always out there. Then sometimes something happens that we know is them and we just can't ignore it. And then some brave soul grabs us by the collar and drags us out of the depths of despair and loathing that is the News & Rumors forum. We're then safe for the moment.

At least for now.
    Well said, well said indeed.
    12-19-12 09:12 AM
    Ive been visiting those threads and commenting from time to time. The level of stupidity seems to have subsided some. I am not sure if it is just disappearing, or if there is some massive event where the idiots will gather, begin chanting, and destroy the planet on Friday... lol
    Hopeful they only destroy themselves.
    12-19-12 09:13 AM
    Mornin' Buzzmandude You DO realize yo're talking do yoself, eh? Ya gotta get "mom" to let yo outta da basement
    Don't we all talk to ourselves from time to time?
    12-19-12 09:14 AM
    Mornin' Buzzmandude You DO realize yo're talking do yoself, eh? Ya gotta get "mom" to let yo outta da basement

I think mom lost the key to the basement.
    12-19-12 09:14 AM
    Hey 50kers! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Work has been crazy training some new people, and when I do have downtime at my desk I usually get the gray box of doom and can't post!! Since I'm working different hours now I pretty much have to go to bed after I get home from the gym at night, grr. But call volume is dropping off now leading up to Christmas, so I'm not as swamped...and it seems I can post, too!!

Welcome back!

Random video pics blah post now then like lol here there like video pics non sense here there now then them basement ramble lol like thanks then now them here there everywhere ehrmaguard trouble new 27000 awesome now then here there hi bye update them up down all around forget forgot fun depressed in out here there now and then.
    12-19-12 09:15 AM
    Then it was now and not now, then when it was your now which is after when asked then. Now there have been several post in between now and then and now I don't even know what was asked then when it was now.

Confusing indeed
    Confusion or randomness? That is the pantless question.
    12-19-12 09:16 AM

Welcome back. Other than 26 and 27K and we're closing in on 28K fast, I'm not sure. Every time I go away for a few hours, I'm a thousand or so behind. So I'm still catching up.

Maybe Z can provide one of his Reader's Digest-style recaps.
    12-19-12 09:17 AM

My head hurts.
    Lay off the excessive use of cold medication.
    12-19-12 09:19 AM
    Oh also in other news, I'm shutting down my BB line for awhile. It's a prepaid line and I'm not quite sure how long I can let it lapse before they give away the number. But this will allow me to save up for BB10, as well as funds for a trip to Vegas next month!
    louzer, middbrew, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    12-19-12 09:20 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post7791751

Please feel free to comment on my post here.
    12-19-12 09:20 AM
    I don't think this ReHab place is werkin very good. Let's up the dosages. L0L
    Free meds for everyone!
    12-19-12 09:21 AM
    Oh also in other news, I'm shutting down my BB line for awhile. It's a prepaid line and I'm not quite sure how long I can let it lapse before they give away the number. But this will allow me to save up for BB10, as well as funds for a trip to Vegas next month!
    Depending on the prepaid carrier, you can drop very small amounts on every 30-90 days (10-15$ usually). At least you can keep the number for a while. You can also call and ask them if they do any sort of lost/stolen suspension while keeping the number.
    12-19-12 09:22 AM
    Out in the wild they are talking about hard and easy. Good thing they are not in here
    Hard and easy isn't that hard to find here as we are all pretty easy.
    12-19-12 09:23 AM
    Free meds for everyone eh!
    FIFY
    12-19-12 09:23 AM
    Hard and easy isn't that hard to find here as we are all pretty easy.
    LONE STARR: What the **** was that noise? DOT: That was my Virgin Alarm. It's programmed to go off before you do. You get back to bed, miss. And as for you, sex-fiend...

12-19-12 09:24 AM
    Any bets on how many pb update threads will be started beyond the 5 already out there?
    Only 5?
    12-19-12 09:24 AM
    HELMET: What the **** am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
    SANDURZ: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
    HELMET: What happened to then?
    SANDURZ: We passed then?
    HELMET: When?
    SANDURZ: Just now. We're at now, now.
    HELMET: Go back to then.
    SANDURZ: When?
    HELMET: Now.
    SANDURZ: Now?
    HELMET: Now.
    SANDURZ: I can't.
    HELMET: Why?
    SANDURZ: We missed it.
    HELMET: When?
    SANDURZ: Just now.
    HELMET: When will then be now?
    SANDURZ: Soon.
    HELMET: How soon?

Well, just about sums it up for me.
    12-19-12 09:25 AM

Oh, you have soooooo much reading to do! And posting as well.
    12-19-12 09:30 AM
    Some stuff happened... then some other stuff, briefly talked about the shooting in CT... the back to randomness, couple of milestones were hit... and then spaceballs references
    Spaceballs references? Dang it! now I have to go back and find them.
    12-19-12 09:31 AM
    The basement is small and I'm slow so.........yep. I wouldn't try too hard to get away from jaff though
    Hmm, small confined space? I'm selling tickets for a cage match. Z vs Jaf. PM me for pricing and available seating.
    12-19-12 09:34 AM
618,114 ... 11011102110311041105 ...