12-01-12 08:57 AM
    Good mornink eberyone.

Think I'm getting a cold.
    Sounds more like the Russian flu bud, I trust as you being a good canuck, you're not in short supply of brandy You know what the always doctor says eh? Drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest = drink massive quantities of brandy and pass out Oh!, and get well soon..
    12-01-12 09:41 AM
    This blueberry apple sauce isn't as good as it sounded.
    12-01-12 09:41 AM
    And doesn't lallygag in bed all day thinking about how much their head hurts.
    C'mon Bongaboy, I can't believe what I'm hearing here, pick yourself up man! You island guys are not known to be poosies like us "away" people
    12-01-12 09:46 AM
    Was it something I said?

Attachment 126939
    TWHS
    12-01-12 09:47 AM
    Maybe that was too much info?
    Well yaahaa....you would'nt believe the mental image I now have to live with the rest of the day
    12-01-12 09:53 AM
    I just liked y'all a bunch.
    12-01-12 09:57 AM
    Big boobs confuse me. One second I'm turned on the next second I'm thinking "Oh no! That poor thing must have such horrible back pain!"
    12-01-12 09:58 AM
    Have I told y'all the story behind pantlesspenguin yet?
    12-01-12 09:59 AM
    Have I told y'all the story behind pantlesspenguin yet?
    Not that I remember but I may thank you if you do
    12-01-12 10:03 AM
    Well yaahaa....you would'nt believe the mental image I now have to live with the rest of the day
    Can't you find this image to post?
    12-01-12 10:03 AM
    Not that I remember but I may thank you if you do
    Lol!! I just figure since going pantless has been such a recurring theme here I should tell you how it came about.

When I'm in my apt I really am pantless most of the time. My friends know this. There was a time where a certain couple of friends would call or text me to go out with them and they'd say "Put your pants on and meet us at__________.

The penguin thing comes from another message board I was part of. There was a chat room on the site and all chatters were required to pick an avatar to weed out spam bots. I randomly chose a penguin because it was a cute avatar and I like penguins (plus I'm tiny and awkward). Soon, and everyone that I chatted with started calling me Penguin. That carried over to Facebook, and soon all of my friends and family were calling me Penguin. Then the Great Sidekick Outage of 2009 happened and I needed a new phone. I was researching the 9700, found this place, needed a screen name, and the rest you all know.
    BBMINI, kbz1960, sputneek and 7 others like this.
    12-01-12 10:20 AM
    It's 6:39am and 30 degrees
    About the same here

Foggy outside
    So what are you doing today?
    Me? Oh I'm at work again
    Sucks to be you
    Not so much, it is OT
    Think the stress is syarting to get to you, i have the cure for that.... POST MORE!!
    12-01-12 10:27 AM
    I wish we had sidekicks in Canada. I remember thinking how much I would have loved one - I loved their look.

I'm watching the Winnie the Pooh movie on our new tv. We went from a 32 to a 50 so its a big difference. I'd love to watch hockey but Gary Bettman sucks...

I want to put up the tree today but hubby worked til 3am so he's sleeping and I'm hiding quietly downstairs.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    12-01-12 10:31 AM
    Can't you find this image to post?
    NSF50K even
    12-01-12 10:32 AM
    My 800th post.

Sooo far to go to catch up with the other 50Kers. Might be hopeless, in fact.
    12-01-12 10:35 AM
    Lol!! I just figure since going pantless has been such a recurring theme here I should tell you how it came about.

When I'm in my apt I really am pantless most of the time. My friends know this. There was a time where a certain couple of friends would call or text me to go out with them and they'd say "Put your pants on and meet us at__________.

The penguin thing comes from another message board I was part of. There was a chat room on the site and all chatters were required to pick an avatar to weed out spam bots. I randomly chose a penguin because it was a cute avatar and I like penguins (plus I'm tiny and awkward). Soon, and everyone that I chatted with started calling me Penguin. That carried over to Facebook, and soon all of my friends and family were calling me Penguin. Then the Great Sidekick Outage of 2009 happened and I needed a new phone. I was researching the 9700, found this place, needed a screen name, and the rest you all know.
    Wouldn't you know. No thanks button again

Thank you for your pantless post about being pantless.
    12-01-12 10:35 AM
    My 800th post.

Naw you can do it!

The CB 1M post Challenge!-you-can.jpg
    12-01-12 10:45 AM

That' a great thread idea there PP, I often wonder how some of them came about, here I'll start......Mine is.......I have no idea Have had it so long I can't remember, many dead brain cells ago But how does someone conjure up, for instance, Louzer, Engire......Bungaboy??
    12-01-12 10:46 AM
    Wouldn't you know. No thanks button again

Thank you for your pantless post about being pantless.
    Don't sweat it Z, got her for ya PS I just plain know you'll want to thank me for this but you can't 'cause YOU HAVE NO THANK BUTTON!!!!
    12-01-12 10:52 AM
    [QUOTE=kbz1960;7756981]Naw you can do it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you can.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	126965[/QUOTE

Finally learning spanish, huh
    12-01-12 10:53 AM
    My 800th post.

Hey, ya do what you can! Congrats
    12-01-12 10:57 AM
    I wish we had sidekicks in Canada. I remember thinking how much I would have loved one - I loved their look.

I'm watching the Winnie the Pooh movie on our new tv. We went from a 32 to a 50 so its a big difference. I'd love to watch hockey but Gary Bettman sucks...

I want to put up the tree today but hubby worked til 3am so he's sleeping and I'm hiding quietly downstairs.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    I looooved my Sidekicks. I still have my Sidekick 3 for old times sake. I also want a new tv but I have some other things I need to get first.
    12-01-12 10:58 AM
    [QUOTE=sputneek;7757000]
    Naw you can do it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you can.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	126965[/QUOTE

Finally learning spanish, huh
    As well as french or whatever it was.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-hitting-computer.gif
    12-01-12 11:03 AM
    Spanish I know. Don't expect correct spelling or interpretation.

Waveohs. = balls or more often eggs maybe?

Vesamecoola = isn't appriate

See = yes

Nao = no

Pinchy way = not fit for forum

Taco = yummy eating thing

Hope I didn't accidentally spell the bad ones right.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 12-01-12 at 11:16 AM. Reason: 7, no only 2
    12-01-12 11:14 AM
618,099 ... 770771772773774 ...