^^^My old Avatar^^^
    middbrew, sputneek, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-23-12 11:54 PM
    He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days now without taking a fish.
    middbrew, Engire, sputneek and 5 others like this.
    11-23-12 11:56 PM
    It was a pleasure to burn.
    middbrew, Engire, sputneek and 5 others like this.
    A joke is a very serious thing ~ Winston Churchill
    Engire, louzer, BBMINI and 5 others like this.
    Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else ~ Will Rogers
    11-23-12 11:58 PM
    An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi
    11-23-12 11:58 PM
    He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad.
    Engire, middbrew, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    11-23-12 11:59 PM
    In the end, everything is a gag ~ Charlie Chaplin
    Engire, louzer, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    11-23-12 11:59 PM
    Sounds interesting enough peaks one's curiosity for sure, the thread Is near 700 pages though http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...omputer005.gif Oh yeah, is it at a certain number we were hitting and he posted a " random post" then deleted it in the spirit of fairness? That was most unassumingly gallant
    Hip Hip Her-nope. That was Sionic and much later in the game. But it was a milestone of epicness. Do you know how maney titles to this thread there has been? And what they were?
    louzer, middbrew, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    11-24-12 12:00 AM
    The cold passed reluctantly from the earth, and the retiring fogs revealed an army stretched out on the hills, resting.
    11-24-12 12:00 AM
    So, how'd it turn out? Did the bro show? With a girl? Drink beer? Argue and whine??
    He was a no-show. He was allegedly flying to Texas with a girl to spend Thanksgiving with some of her family. She is from China, has also flown him to China to meet her parents but they are just friends, according to him. He has some other friend who now lives in Texas that was going to drive down to spend time with him also, so we figure he's just using her for whatever angle to get the flight and stuff. He's kind of a user. There's also the possibility that this was just a cover story to stay home or do who knows what. It was nice. No drama.

After my other brother and family left, we ditched the kids with Grandma and were going to go to K-Mart. My wife was going stir crazy and needed to do something. We decided we'd stop by the Clearlake Club for a beer first but then decided we didn't really want to shop anyway... What an awesome smalltown dive bar. The last time we went there, someone bought a round for the bar, quite a few people and it came to around $54...
    Engire, louzer, middbrew and 6 others like this.
    11-24-12 12:03 AM
    Hip Hip Her-nope. That was Sionic and much later in the game. But it was a milestone of epicness. Do you know how maney titles to this thread there has been? And what they were?
    To be fair to his sputterness, I don't think I remember them all either.
    11-24-12 12:03 AM
    He was a no-show. He was allegedly flying to Texas with a girl to spend Thanksgiving with some of her family. She is from China, has also flown him to China to meet her parents but they are just friends, according to him. He has some other friend who now lives in Texas that was going to drive down to spend time with him also, so we figure he's just using her for whatever angle to get the flight and stuff. He's kind of a user. There's also the possibility that this was just a cover story to stay home or do who knows what. It was nice. No drama.

After my other brother and family left, we ditched the kids with Grandma and were going to go to K-Mart. My wife was going stir crazy and needed to do something. We decided we'd stop by the Clearlake Club for a beer first but then decided we didn't really want to shop anyway... What an awesome smalltown dive bar. The last time we went there, someone bought a round for the bar, quite a few people and it came to around $54...
    Glad to hear it turned out well for you.
    11-24-12 12:06 AM
    Believe it or not only three (so far).
    11-24-12 12:07 AM
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill
    Engire, louzer, middbrew and 5 others like this.
    11-24-12 12:07 AM

Good times with no drama is always a win.
    11-24-12 12:08 AM
    Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself...

11-24-12 12:08 AM
    Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself...

Nicely played!
    11-24-12 12:10 AM
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill
    ISWYDT....
    11-24-12 12:11 AM
    I think we are past this.

11-24-12 12:13 AM
    What happened to Laura and Reeneebob?
    11-24-12 12:15 AM
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford
    11-24-12 12:16 AM
    I think we are past this.

Here's the point.
    11-24-12 12:16 AM
    What happened to Laura and Reeneebob?
    Good question.
    11-24-12 12:17 AM
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford
    "And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong I'm right where I belong I'm right where I belong." - Lennon/McCartney
    11-24-12 12:17 AM
618,114 ... 667668669670671 ...