Resist the urge. Most of the time it isn't nice and good any more. It's just painful. I've worn out my eyebrows doing facepalms and have now resorted to simply smashing bricks against my head. I find it far more pleasurable than anything going on out there right now, certainly more rewarding than attempting to engage in meaningful dialog with any of them. Although I must admit I might go looking for a gas fireplace and a sh!tload of matches now, because I will eventually run out of bricks.

Yes, it unfortunately appears that they are winning.
    I swear THEY are the same person, or one is an alt for one of the OTHERS

And it's ruining the forum. For two people drahmah queening about bullies, they sure do a great impression.

Sound familiar?

" These kind of people are also known as drama queens. Ironically, it means that they like to cause a commotion and act as the victim. "

/GRUMBLING
    I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-08-12 02:55 PM
    I loathe all reality shows...except Biggest Loser. I know most of that is scripted, but I just enjoy watching the transformations.

The reality shows I absolutely have no tolerance for are Bachelor/Bachelorette, Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire, Farmer Wants a Wife, etc etc etc. And people say gays make a mockery of marriage??????? Come the eff on!!!
    I liked it in the first seasons, at least the finale, where they had the life-size cutouts of how they started.
    louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    11-08-12 02:55 PM
    This is a REAL bug!!!!!!!

What a great idea for a product. Computer monitor/ Ant Farm.
    11-08-12 02:56 PM
    Off to ZZTop. Later gators.

11-08-12 02:58 PM
    Here's another idea for a product:

An iPhone 4/4S case that has pictures of app icons across the top part that covers the earhole. When other people see you using your phone and notice it has 5 rows of icons, they'll think you have the iPhone 5.

11-08-12 03:01 PM

Reenee and crew going to the concert:

11-08-12 03:04 PM
    How did that other thread get so far ahead?
    louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    11-08-12 03:05 PM
    How many regular posters do they have? Are we outnumbered or just out-chatted?
    11-08-12 03:06 PM
    Here's a funny combo:

Good news, PK, it has Ponies...
    louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    11-08-12 03:10 PM
    Are posts and Likes weighted equally in this challenge?
    11-08-12 03:11 PM
    We've been seeing a lot of ants lately with the weather changing. The best stuff to use that we've found is called Terro ant bait. I trace them back to where they're coming in, and drop the bait in the path and cover the old path with Axe or Old Spice. They start chowing it down and taking it back to the nest. After a while, sometimes up to a few days and the ants suddenly stop coming.
    11-08-12 03:14 PM

Later wh0re.
    11-08-12 03:28 PM
    I'm getting one of those new eye-phones......

louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    11-08-12 03:49 PM
    Hi. I'm looking for a friendly and supportive community to discuss... personal issues without being judged.
    I'm not weird or anything.
    Be careful we do have this guy .....

11-08-12 03:52 PM
    this one eats other bugs though
    Pray . . . . do tell what kind?
    11-08-12 04:11 PM
    Hi. I'm looking for a friendly and supportive community to discuss... personal issues without being judged.
    I'm not weird or anything.
    No points off for weird here.
    11-08-12 04:20 PM
    Pantless without stirring the censors.
    I watched it a couple times. Just to make sure. >.>

9930+Tapatalk
    middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    11-08-12 04:26 PM
    I loathe all reality shows...except Biggest Loser. I know most of that is scripted, but I just enjoy watching the transformations.

The reality shows I absolutely have no tolerance for are Bachelor/Bachelorette, Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire, Farmer Wants a Wife, etc etc etc. And people say gays make a mockery of marriage??????? Come the eff on!!!
    I will add a few that I can't stand (these are in addition to those PP has listed).

Big Brother, The Osbournes, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, and Wife Swap.

I don't even know if some of these are still on the air or not.
    11-08-12 04:31 PM
    We used to gossip and make fun of our neighbors. Now that most people stay holed up in their own place and hardly know their neighbors, I feel they've turned to these "reality" shows as a way to continue that old method of socialization. Instead of talking to Ethyl over the back fence, now it's done on Facebook and we have a set of buffoons that we can collectively gossip about.

I can guarantee that almost any time of the day, you can go into Golden Corral and find a family just like Honey BooBoo and crew. It's just easier to stare and make jokes while watching it on TV than trying to steal glances and crack jokes at the table. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Golden Corral, but it's like that People of Walmart site sometimes...
    11-08-12 04:41 PM
    My wife has always given me a razzing for my hick roots. (not that her ancestry is much more refined)

One time we were on our way to a family reunion. We had been together for a few years at that point. As we enter the campground my wife makes a crack about this backwoods looking couple standing near the gate. "Hehe, those people look like they could be part of your family". We pull up, I say "Hi, Aunt and Uncle." She turns beet red...
    middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    11-08-12 04:45 PM
    Hey middbbrew, relax. I too used to feel a vague spiritual malaise as I splashed Jim Bean over my Rice Krispies at 6 am.
    Ok, it's 8 AM and you look over at the Baileys bottle. Mmmmmm, Baiiiileys.

Remember that the world is rotating. You are travelling in an easterly direction at, in most locations on the planet, speeds of around 1000 km/hr. If a giant reached down and grabbed Earth, we would all tumble away at a frightening pace. Where was I? Oh yes, dawn drinking.

I noticed you noticed that Colorado has legalized recreational use of Mary Jane. I have been meaning to ask anyway, but is your avatar a bong? Where was I? Oh yes, dawn drinking. So there you are, 8 am, no pants on, Baileys emitting her siren song. "Swill me, swill me.�

Astral travel.

That is the ticket. No, you don't have to go back and see how the Atlantans dealt with climate change (not so well) or see how the Zbogians are doing today around Proxima Centaura (they are fine), you merely need to project your Chakras east by 4/24ths of the planet. It's noon there! Sun's over the yardarm. Once your spirit has made the leap, give 'er Bro! Now if you'll excuse me, noon in my zone approaches. Instructional video:

Coles notes of the Coles notes vid:
    �You should feel tingling, almost like your foot fell asleep, but spread through your entire body.�

�This stage is known as the �Vibrational Stage� and at this stage you should use an exit method.�

Make sure you still have no pants on *before* you enter the Vibrational Stage and use the exit method or the Baileys. Can be a bit messy...
    No, that's not a bong. We did have a discussion as to whether or not my avatar was a bong and I assure you it is not.

I have always followed the thought that it is noon somewhere so it was ok to start drinking.
    11-08-12 04:47 PM
    Ridiculous amount of traffic backup this morning and for what? A new outlet mall. For such a "bad economy", there were a ton of people trying to get there to spend money. There's a few stores I wanna check out, but there's no way I'm going near it for a few weeks.

LIVERMORE -- The freeway is backed up and parking lots are still overflowing as streams of shoppers continue to move in on the bargains at the Paragon Outlets mall opening.
    But, by about noon Thursday, as the first wave of shoppers began to leave, Livermore Police Chief Steve Sweeney said parking spaces were beginning to open up again.
    Timothy Stiehr, of Lockeford, arrived at the mall about a half hour before its 10 a.m. opening and found a traffic "zoo," he said. "By the time we got off the ramp, it took a half hour to drive a half a mile" and park, said Stiehr.
    Despite the hubbub, by 11 a.m., Stiehr was carrying two bags full of purses -- $2,000 worth from the Coach outlet, he said. And, his wife was shopping for more.
    A shopper from Modesto, Sharon Van Belle, said she left home at 7:45 a.m. and didn't get off the freeway offramp at El Charro until 9:40 a.m.
    "It was just a mess, but it was worth it," she said, clutching her bargains -- including two pairs of Kenneth Cole shoes, regularly $70, that she snapped up for $20 each.
    Crowds are upbeat inside the upscale mall, where the thunder of confetti cannons and happy screeches of shoppers greeted the opening of store doors at about 10:15 a.m.
    Shoppers had begun arriving before 8 a.m., checking out the window displays and eyeing the merchandise, some lining up outside favorite stores -- including the Nike Factory Outlet, where more than 100 shoppers waited patiently
    for the doors to swing open.The earliest shopper may have been Amy Chaplick of San Jose, who arrived in Livermore on Wednesday to take advantage of preview sales at Bloomingdale's and Neiman Marcus' Last Call. And she was there early Thursday for the official opening.
    "The designer stores are drawing me here, because they're not the kind of stores Gilroy (outlet center) has," she said.
    Chaplick, who was armed with discount coupons, said she scored a $1,000 Burberry trench coat for $200 at Bloomingdale's, a $400 pair of Ferragamo sandals for $120 at Neiman-Marcus Last Call and a $300 Armani top for $74. And she was still shopping.
    Before Thursday's opening, outside the Nike Factory Outlet store, C.J. Robinson joined a line of about 100 people waiting for a chance to check out the merchandise inside.
    Livermore mall parking being freed up as first wave of shoppers leave - San Jose Mercury News
    11-08-12 04:50 PM
    No, that's not a bong. We did have a discussion as to whether or not my avatar was a bong and I assure you it is not.

I have always followed the thought that it is noon somewhere so it was ok to start drinking.
    LOL, at least I'm not alone...
    middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    11-08-12 04:50 PM
    I have a confession to make. I really hate the Bears. My least favorite team.

But I have them as my Defense in my fantasy football team . Shhh, please don't tell anyone.
    I would "un-friend" you if I had a FaceBook account for that remark!
    middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    11-08-12 04:51 PM
    I would "un-friend" you if I had a FaceBook account for that remark!
    I'm a Vikings fan and my wife is a Packers fan. As far as football goes this is about the only thing we agree on.
    louzer, bungaboy, drjay868 and 4 others like this.
    11-08-12 04:57 PM
618,114 ... 526527528529530 ...