Plus it took me a long time to go back and "Like" every post first.
    middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    11-07-12 04:55 PM
    LOL... not my first choice (or second or third), but in this election, definitely better than the other option, IMO. OK, I'm done with politics.

BTW, the real answer is Greece happened.
    If it helps, the rest of the world is more than a little relieved that the inhuman robot didn't win. So to those who voted for the winning side, thank you.

His dead, soul less eyes scared us all to death.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-07-12 04:57 PM
    Ha. Fixed. Good. Phew.
    ok Kevin. One post or two I can let slide, but your next post has to include;

embedded youtube cover video of a song that sort of ties into the thread's topic of the moment

or

off colour remark which has some sort of sexual overtones (Bonus points for using the word pants or pantless in your post)

middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    11-07-12 04:58 PM
    Also, on a personal note, watching the unhinged psychos lose their ish on Fox"News" - particularly Karl Rove practically squealing like a toddler who didn't get his way was comedy gold and made my week. At least until the ZZ Top show tomorrow night.

/politics

11-07-12 05:02 PM
    Ha. Fixed. Good. Phew.
    Ha!!!!! You got the thanks/like bug fixed?!?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Muchisimas gracias, mi amor!!!!
    middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    11-07-12 05:18 PM

embedded youtube cover video of a song that sort of ties into the thread's topic of the moment

or

off colour remark which has some sort of sexual overtones (Bonus points for using the word pants or pantless in your post)

*tries to figure out current topic which appears to be booze so it's really the same topic as always except when the topic is actually sex which usually leads to booze and boozy sex in which case I'm pretty certain that I can find a song that fits especially if it includes Tawny Kitaen who always goes pantless so it's all good....I think*

middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    11-07-12 05:23 PM
    This woman MAKES. ME. SWEAT.

11-07-12 05:27 PM
    Did I get bonus points?
    Vague reference to woman on woman sex
    Staying on topic with booze
    Video
    Pantless Tawny Kitaen

I get bonus points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    middbrew, louzer, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    11-07-12 05:35 PM
    So a question for the latecomers: has anyone attempted to go through every page and "like" every post? I'd like to try, but I'm wondering how many drinks I should expect to consume while I'm doing it. I only have about 6oz of rum left in the house.
    I'm part way through. As Pantless said there are a few that have done it.

6oz of rum? Is that even going to get you through the first page?
    11-07-12 05:36 PM
    Interviews always make me feel so stupid. And this group is always so straight-faced so I can never tell what they're making of my answers. They did seem impressed that I brought an example of a training program I created with me, though. I left it with them to go through.
    You were ready for this one. I'm sure what you perceived was quite different than what they perceived. You probably noticed every minute detail of your delivery and they probably just heard a very well prepared and capable penguin!
    11-07-12 05:38 PM
    Interviews always make me feel so stupid. And this group is always so straight-faced so I can never tell what they're making of my answers. They did seem impressed that I brought an example of a training program I created with me, though. I left it with them to go through.
    I think the only people who truly like the interview process (as an interviewee) are mentally disturbed. Great idea to bring the training program with you. Sometimes the little extras are what make the difference.
    11-07-12 05:38 PM

Hangover remedies. Got any?
    I tried drinking warm water from the other side of the glass, but it didn't help at all. Just got a little bile in the back of my nose.
    Hair of the dog.
    11-07-12 05:40 PM
    Hey All,

Just ignore me... doing some posts to check out that the Global Posts thing is working as it should....

Kevin
    That's a nice random post. Carry on.
    11-07-12 05:41 PM
    So a question for the latecomers: has anyone attempted to go through every page and "like" every post? I'd like to try, but I'm wondering how many drinks I should expect to consume while I'm doing it. I only have about 6oz of rum left in the house.
    when we hit the 10K mark, I turned around and did just that. It took a bottle and a half of Grey Goose, 9 Sam Adams Oktoberfests, two bags of tortilla chips with 2 jars of jalepeno salsa, an order of boneless spareribs, and a package of Twizlers.
    11-07-12 05:42 PM

or

Hmmm, I like random posts. But that's might just be me.
    11-07-12 05:44 PM
    Ha. Fixed. Good. Phew.
    Sure ya did! I bet you just wanted to pad your 'like count!
    11-07-12 05:45 PM
    *tries to figure out current topic which appears to be booze so it's really the same topic as always except when the topic is actually sex which usually leads to booze and boozy sex in which case I'm pretty certain that I can find a song that fits especially if it includes Tawny Kitaen who always goes pantless so it's all good....I think*
    Now that's the best rant I've heard in a long time and sums it up for me.
    11-07-12 05:47 PM
    Also, on a personal note, watching the unhinged psychos lose their ish on Fox"News" - particularly Karl Rove practically squealing like a toddler who didn't get his way was comedy gold and made my week. At least until the ZZ Top show tomorrow night.

/politics

ZZ Top tomorrow night?!?!?!? That's awesome!
    11-07-12 05:49 PM
    Now that's the best rant I've heard in a long time and sums it up for me.
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tawny Kitaen has ALWAYS made me sweat....
    12,900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sure ya did! I bet you just wanted to pad your 'like count!
    And pad his post count. Remember, Kevin is trying to get to 10,000 post by the time BB10 comes out.
    11-07-12 05:50 PM
    Could I also say that Erin Burnett is incredibly adorable????
    louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    11-07-12 05:53 PM
    OK. If my 12,900th post has to get stepped on, let it be by a reference to Tawny Kitaen.
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-tawny-kitaen-sexy-photoshoot-02.jpg
    11-07-12 05:53 PM
    Could I also say that Erin Burnett is incredibly adorable????
    Yes you can. And please do!
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 5 others like this.
    11-07-12 06:02 PM
    This is pretty funny.

Brian Williams comments on Donald Trump's tweet

11-07-12 06:02 PM
618,114 ... 513514515516517 ...