So I gotta say...I'm happy with the way things went tonight, as a gay woman. Documentaries about the gay rights movement make me pretty weepy. For the past decade or so I've always said to myself "I'll be happy if I get to see equality in my lifetime." I think tonight's decision is one step closer to seeing that. That's all I'll say about that.
    louzer, howarmat, middbrew and 6 others like this.
    11-06-12 11:09 PM
    What did you take that picture with?
    The much maligned camera on my 9900. I wasn't sure on the camera policy, so I didn't spend much time composing or checking settings, but it came out pretty good.

Bubba said he would send out some swag to anyone who did it and had proof, so I sent it to the show. It's not like Cali needed another vote in the Blue column.
    louzer, howarmat, middbrew and 5 others like this.
    11-06-12 11:52 PM
    Microsoft is discotinuing Windows Live Messenger shortly. WLM is my goto chat for people who are not on BBM. But that's OK. Because Microsoft is going to allow you to transition your WLM account info and contacts directly into Skype. So I guess all I have to do is to uninstall my WLM client on my phone and just install....

I prefer this collection of Doh's

11-07-12 12:07 AM
    How do you know she was hot from the back?
    ish
    Last edited by wu-wei; 09-12-13 at 01:03 AM.
    11-07-12 12:29 AM
    11-07-12 12:30 AM

Sorry, but that is AWFUL.
    11-07-12 12:32 AM
    I mentioned the tight leggings. I'm a guy. We're easily persuaded. I would, of course, require further ocular proof of said hotness...were I there.
    LOL, sometimes you get part way thru a check list and you already know the outcome is close enough, barring a big curveball...
    11-07-12 12:32 AM
    Easily in my top 5 remakes of all time.
    Absolutely one of the most poignant covers ever. And the video just seals the deal. Powerful stuff.
    11-07-12 12:37 AM
    LOL, sometimes you get part way thru a check list and you already know the outcome is close enough, barring a big curveball...
    Also kinda like election results.
    11-07-12 12:39 AM
    Also kinda like election results.
    I'm watching Fox News anchors have aneurysms. Where's that whiny b1tch Hannity? I want to see him lose his sh1t.

It's so very entertaining. I am so glad robomitt lost. He is unsettling, scary, and dangerous for women's rights.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-07-12 01:14 AM
    WooHoo!!!!

Mobile Nations Passport is LIVE!

Easily access all of Mobile Nations, all with one account! You can now also register and login via Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft!

Your most-requested feature is finally here! Instead of having to maintain separate account logins and passwords for each and every one of our five communities -- Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, Windows Phone Central and webOS Nation -- with Mobile Nations Passport you can now access all of your favorite sites with one easy login.

Now, don't worry! Even though we've unified our account management, we know and love the unique identities of each of our sites as much as you do, and we're not changing that. The power to control which sites you want your account to be associated with is still all in your hands -- we're making it easy, not automatic and certainly not mandatory. We're also maintaining your individual post history and forum profile on a site by site basis, so you get the recognition you deserve for each and every platform.

The video above will give you a quick, two-minute run-down of how Mobile Nations Passport works. Watch it, and then register or, for existing members, simply login to activate your Passport now!
    11-07-12 02:05 AM
    i am so relieved!

11-07-12 02:11 AM
    Orange Mocha Frappucino!!!

What's really funny is I watched Zoolander this weekend when Dan Rubino was in the Peg. One of my favorite movies EVER.

Still can't believe Eric Northman the Vampfire plays Meekus in Zoolander (who shortly after this gif was made gets blown up in a freak gasoline fight accident).
    11-07-12 02:18 AM
    I don't think that will happen. And I apologize for even mentioning it here.
    No problem love.
    11-07-12 05:46 AM
    Point of clarification. Do I have to be pantless to participate in this thread? I can do that just so ya know. I'm at work but they'll deal with it.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    11-07-12 06:12 AM
    Point of clarification. Do I have to be pantless to participate in this thread? I can do that just so ya know. I'm at work but they'll deal with it.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    Well...

stickily speaking...

the thought...

around here...

is...

yes...
    drjay868, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-07-12 07:00 AM
    Orange Mocha Frappucino!!!

What's really funny is I watched Zoolander this weekend when Dan Rubino was in the Peg. One of my favorite movies EVER.

Still can't believe Eric Northman the Vampfire plays Meekus in Zoolander (who shortly after this gif was made gets blown up in a freak gasoline fight accident).
    Orange Mocha Frappucino sounds pretty good this morning. I've got the espresso machine fired up, I think I might just have one. Thanks for the idea.

Zoolander is pretty funny. Good choice.
    11-07-12 07:04 AM
    Dang I've just got Folgers French Vanilla....
    How boring.....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-07-12 07:53 AM
    I see Colorado and Washington pass a ballot initiative to legalize marijuana. I'm curious to see how that works out for them.

Colorado, Washington legalize recreational marijuana use - Nov. 7, 2012
    11-07-12 08:00 AM
    morning 50k'ers
    middbrew, drjay868, louzer and 6 others like this.
    11-07-12 08:03 AM
    and pantless go'ers alike
    middbrew, drjay868, louzer and 6 others like this.
    11-07-12 08:04 AM
    morning 50k'ers
    Mornin' love!!! I'm not near as awake as I should be...

11-07-12 08:04 AM
    morning 50k'ers
    And good morning to you.
    11-07-12 08:06 AM
    is there a way to set it up so you get a notification when someone replies to your post?
    drjay868, middbrew, louzer and 6 others like this.
    11-07-12 08:07 AM
    Mornin' love!!! I'm not near as awake as I should be...

More french vanilla.
    11-07-12 08:08 AM
618,114 ... 509510511512513 ...