My 9860 showed me a "Media Card Corrupted" again yesterday evening for the 2nd time. Lost a few photos again, damn it. Never had this happen on any of my other BlackBerry before with the same SD card. Also, I've never encountered much memory leak on other OS 7 device before, only the 9860 and the 9810 somehow. This time, I reinstalled the OS along with a reformat of the SD card. If this happens again, I'm going back to my 9900.

Anyway, My 1000th post on CrackBerry!!!
    Congratulations. Well done!
    louzer, esk369, middbrew and 4 others like this.
    10-27-12 10:21 AM
    Got the LED lantern!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Last one in TOWN!

I'm sooooo afraid if those kerosene heater things...but I think I need one....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    bungaboy, louzer, esk369 and 6 others like this.
    10-27-12 10:32 AM
    Hurricane, shmurricane lol
    10-27-12 10:45 AM
    I decided to get my hair did......The CB 1M post Challenge!-brampton-20121024-00015.jpg
    10-27-12 10:51 AM
    Well a week of inventory prep culminates with me spending the next 10 hours in a closed store counting thingamabobs.

I think I'd rather deal with the hurricane.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    10-27-12 11:29 AM
    Is everyone ready for the big storm?????????
    And by the way, yes we are. Here's Mr. & Mrs. Bear all set for when the lights go out.

10-27-12 11:40 AM
    Well a week of inventory prep culminates with me spending the next 10 hours in a closed store counting thingamabobs.

I think I'd rather deal with the hurricane.

What happens if a few go missing? You know, to help enlighten your friends on CrackBerry?
    bungaboy, esk369, louzer and 5 others like this.
    10-27-12 11:41 AM
    What happens if a few go missing? You know, to help enlighten your friends on CrackBerry?
    I get stuck for more hours trying to find said thingamabobs and then loss prevention shows up and hands us our asses. Heh.

A few lost thingamabobs aren't too big a deal. A few missing cell phones, however...

10-27-12 11:46 AM
    My 9860 showed me a "Media Card Corrupted" again yesterday evening for the 2nd time. Lost a few photos again, damn it. Never had this happen on any of my other BlackBerry before with the same SD card. Also, I've never encountered much memory leak on other OS 7 device before, only the 9860 and the 9810 somehow. This time, I reinstalled the OS along with a reformat of the SD card. If this happens again, I'm going back to my 9900.

Anyway, My 1000th post on CrackBerry!!!
    Inasmuch as I hate bringing shop talk into this thread ... is it possible the SD card really is corrupt? If you've had it in a number of other phones, it could just be getting old. I don't know how long they're supposed to last, but I know it isn't forever, especially if you do a lot of deleting and re-writing. Just a thought.

Which reminds me ... I need to back mine up, as it's been on my last four BB's!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled tomfoolery.

10-27-12 11:47 AM
    I decided to get my hair did......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brampton-20121024-00015.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	123987
    At least you don't have one of those big friggin hole things in your ear.
    (Please don't get any ideas!)
    esk369, louzer, middbrew and 4 others like this.
    10-27-12 12:06 PM
    Got the LED lantern!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Last one in TOWN!

I'm sooooo afraid if those kerosene heater things...but I think I need one....

After the debacle with Irene last year, we're ready this year. Bought a 8500 W generator (that I had to wait almost three months for delivery on) and had a real electrician install a transfer switch. We'll have water, heat, fridge, a few lights, and the nuker. Not enough juice for the electric range, but there's the big ol' Weber gas grill outside if we really need it.

Of course, this all means the lights won't go out -- just like the 2" of snow we got all last winter after I bought a new huge-a$$ snowblower.
    esk369, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-27-12 12:13 PM
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! Found the kerosene heater, found the kerosene. Found the LED lantern and have a battery operated radio. Have extra food and water for EVERYONE!!!!
    I'm DONE!!!!!!
    GUARANTEED this will shift North now and bypass here COMPLETELY.

10-27-12 12:20 PM
    Lol, there was a guy with HUGE plugs in his ears when we were entering the concert last weekend. My daughter got totally grossed out. "Why'd you point it out?" she kept asking her mom. I can't wait until these guys are senior citizens and their earlobes will be brushing on their shoulders...

I still think my idea for a bluetooth headset designed for those ear holes would be a hit.
    10-27-12 12:24 PM
    Inasmuch as I hate bringing shop talk into this thread ... is it possible the SD card really is corrupt? If you've had it in a number of other phones, it could just be getting old. I don't know how long they're supposed to last, but I know it isn't forever, especially if you do a lot of deleting and re-writing. Just a thought.

Which reminds me ... I need to back mine up, as it's been on my last four BB's!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled tomfoolery.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...eadMilkmen.jpg
    Sadly the first time it happened, i formatted the card already. Also I format the card everytime i switch a device. I've only ever seen this corrupt card on a 9860, so i can't help but feel like its related. hmm. well, i'm willing to give it a 2nd chance. I'm gonna try another card this time. If it happens again... ... ...

The thing that pisses me off is that I lost photos. And i didn't even have the chance to backup, i was outside, took a some photos with a friend i haven't met in a long while, and when i got home... Boom. urgh.
    louzer, bungaboy, middbrew and 4 others like this.
    10-27-12 12:26 PM
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! Found the kerosene heater, found the kerosene. Found the LED lantern and have a battery operated radio. Have extra food and water for EVERYONE!!!!
    I'm DONE!!!!!!
    GUARANTEED this will shift North now and bypass here COMPLETELY.

Sounds like it would have been cheaper and easier to just move to California. It's about 70 here right now, no hurricanes forecasted.

Reminds me of that Sam Kinison clip about the people living in the wrong place.
    esk369, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-27-12 12:28 PM
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-img_20121027_132257.jpg
    The bottle of jack is for illustrative purposes only the good scotch is under lock and key
    10-27-12 12:31 PM
    Just only have small piercings in my ear....I was however thinking about getting my eyebrow done, I'm not too sure about that though
    10-27-12 12:38 PM
    After the debacle with Irene last year, we're ready this year. Bought a 8500 W generator (that I had to wait almost three months for delivery on) and had a real electrician install a transfer switch. We'll have water, heat, fridge, a few lights, and the nuker. Not enough juice for the electric range, but there's the big ol' Weber gas grill outside if we really need it.

Of course, this all means the lights won't go out -- just like the 2" of snow we got all last winter
    after I bought a new huge-a$$ snowblower. http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/us...onfused013.gif
    Definitely a smart move and you will thank yourself the 1st time you use it I've had a gen in my arsenal for years and fortunately I have access to a few others I just need to chain it to the tree in front of my living room window so no one borrows it
    10-27-12 12:39 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121027_132257.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	123991
    The bottle of jack is for illustrative purposes only the good scotch is under lock and key
    I think Jim is a better bourbon, that's just me though
    10-27-12 12:39 PM
    I think Jim is a better bourbon, that's just me though
    I agree I like jim but I'm down with jack as well it was a gift from a vendor from last xmas its jack honey its more like a liquor so like I said it was for illustrative purposes only lol.
    10-27-12 12:50 PM
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-img_20121027_135202-1.jpg
    This will probably be regifted to some one who will actually drink it
    10-27-12 12:57 PM
    10-27-12 12:57 PM
    10-27-12 01:06 PM
    Hey I have larger holes in my ear, tyvm! They're smaller large holes, though, and I'm not stretching them anymore. I just wanted to wear pretty stone and glass plugs in them!
    10-27-12 01:11 PM
    9900 charged and four spare batteries charged.
    9810 and one extra battery charged.
    9650 and two extra batteries charged.
    Skyrocket and one extra battery charged.
    iPhone....meh....charged but useless in twelve hours.
    iPad....again....charged but useless in nine hours.
    Two 30 lb bags of food for doggies.
    Three 16 lb bags of food for kats
    Two 16 lb hags of food for ferrets
    Extra human food.
    Extra water.

Need.....LED lantern
    Need....kerosene heater
    Need....several of those hig huge batteries for kitchen radion that's really a boom box

Got several down binkies, coats, gloves....

I think I'm almost ready....

Oh!!!! WAIT!!!!! Mani/pedi appointment.....
    Alcohol. You need alcohol.
    10-27-12 01:12 PM
618,114 ... 459460461462463 ...