I just want to add that some people that I thought were cool I guess maybe don't like me so much because I won't adopt a bb militant stance and really don't want to participate in attacking people because bb is not their choice.
    I'm down with having a little fun in a thread but a lot of people just go to far were talking hardware and software not life and death a lot of people just need to lighten up just a bit.
    Peace n love is better for your health.
    Btw I mentioned that a friend gave me a almost new htc evo 4g and I said that I couldn't wait to get it unlocked so I can throw it on boost mobile and play around with it and its like all the sudden They treat me like I got a scorching case of herpes or somthing its all good with me eff em.
    10-22-12 04:38 PM
    I believe this is the coolest thread in the forum. Love the banter, the cheerful jokes, everything. it's like the partisanship is gone. Great people. In the few days I have frequented this part, I have found quite a lot about fellow posters, and it's all good from where I sit.
    This is definitely the most PANTLESS thread in all of the forums!
    10-22-12 04:40 PM
    C-West body kit. Nice! Awesome sound too. a tri rotary engine sounds even better. lol. My friend has one here in Singapore, an RX-7 i mean. There's only about 15 left in my country which is kinda sad. I'm not a fan of the interior, i find it too cramp for daily use. Fun for the occasional track days i suppose. When his car goes into a multi-storey carpark, you can hear the anti-theft car alarm of other cars go off. How annoyingly fun.
    My friend from high school had one of these, it was a blast to drive around in until the real axle broke on the drivers side while going down the Interstate highway at 75+ mph and the rear wheel went rolling and flying down the highway in front of him, crossed the center median and hit an oncoming car causing it to crash into another car just before he crashed into yet another car on his side of the road, luckily nobody was really seriously injured, my friends girlfriend breaking her ankle was the worst injury, lots of cuts, scraps, bruises though in addition to a broken arm and broken foot.
    10-22-12 04:48 PM
    Pantless Louzer!!
    That is what you can change your username to when you hit 5k pantless posts, lol.
    bungaboy, esk369, louzer and 6 others like this.
    10-22-12 04:56 PM
    LOL, today is the first time my name has ever been on the top posters list!
    10-22-12 04:58 PM
    But some bungaboy is at the top!
    10-22-12 04:59 PM
    10-22-12 05:04 PM
    10-22-12 05:10 PM
    10-22-12 05:12 PM
    We will hit 11,000 tonight.
    10-22-12 05:12 PM
    Da Bears!
    bungaboy, louzer, middbrew and 5 others like this.
    10-22-12 05:22 PM
    We will hit 11,000 tonight.
    I would hope so, but we got Da Bears, NLCS Game 7 and a couple of knuckleheads yacking on another station.
    10-22-12 05:24 PM
    LOL, today is the first time my name has ever been on the top posters list!
    But some bungaboy is at the top!
    Now some other mike leaped frogged both of us! WTF??
    10-22-12 05:27 PM
    Now some other mike leaped frogged both of us! WTF??
    Wait, I just moved into 2nd Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    10-22-12 05:28 PM
    Oh, and I am only 3 2 posts away from 2,500 (posts that counted anyway).
    10-22-12 05:29 PM
    My friend from high school had one of these, it was a blast to drive around in until the real axle broke on the drivers side while going down the Interstate highway at 75+ mph and the rear wheel went rolling and flying down the highway in front of him, crossed the center median and hit an oncoming car causing it to crash into another car just before he crashed into yet another car on his side of the road, luckily nobody was really seriously injured, my friends girlfriend breaking her ankle was the worst injury, lots of cuts, scraps, bruises though in addition to a broken arm and broken foot.
    I just want to make it clear that I liked this post because no one was seriously injured.

There's nothing else to like when someone is in an accident.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    bungaboy, louzer, middbrew and 6 others like this.
    10-22-12 05:30 PM
    I am now thinking that anyone that hits 2,500 posts in the CB 50k challenge should get the BB10 phone prize and get to name their own title!
    10-22-12 05:31 PM
    And that folks is how you make 2,500 posts and hit the top poster on CB, all while never leaving the 50K CrackBerry challenge thread!
    10-22-12 05:33 PM
    Wait, are posts here counted now?
    10-22-12 05:41 PM
    oooh.. they are... hahahahahaha.
    10-22-12 05:42 PM
    I feel like I just got upsided in the head just from going through the forums nowI know why you guys hang out in the treehouse so much its just fan boys and girls from every platform the ttitt4tat and the back n forth mine is better then yours no its this (the best) and your a jerkwad for using this phone.
    Its like being a kid again fighting with my brothers and sisters till my dad would tell us he was gona start banging our heads together.
    I came to cb after a bad back and hip injury that has had me laid up working from home more then being in the field and office t o help keep my sanity and lately its been having almost the opposite effect and I haven't been here that long.
    I hear people that are cb veterans who talk about the old days and the old crackberry and I'm just wondering what that was like.
    I've got to get outta here for a breather I just wonder if some people on the boards ever get out into the real world........
    I owe you a thanks for this, but I seem to have run out for the time being.
    10-22-12 05:59 PM
    I see your point always cringe when friends of mine with girls have the 1sts woman stuff boyfriends etc. But then I remember having the debate with one friend boy v girl and he said somthing profound boys grow up and want to prove their bigger stronger faster better athlete or even beat daddy up a girl no matter how old she gets always will be daddies girl and always have a kiss for dad sometimes I think it would be nice to have a little girl to always be daddy's little girl your a lucky guy and I'm sure you know that.
    Be careful what you wish for. Wanna trade? I thought that I'd be buying a shotgun, but now I know why there used to be dowries!
    10-22-12 06:05 PM
    I owe you a thanks for this, but I seem to have run out for the time being.
    When out of thanks . . . . . refresh, mon ami, refresh. LoL
    10-22-12 06:15 PM
    Be careful what you wish for. Wanna trade? I thought that I'd be buying a shotgun, but now I know why there used to be dowries!
    I have 3 daughters with 40 months between oldest and youngest.. Me in a house with 4 women. How fair was that?

The CB 1M post Challenge!-frustrated_full.jpeg
    10-22-12 06:21 PM
    And you thought I was only . . . . .

The CB 1M post Challenge!-464px-joker-ritz.jpg
    10-22-12 06:23 PM
618,114 ... 436437438439440 ...