One too many B & B videos and they take away my Thanks and Likes buttons again, sigh...
    10-22-12 12:04 PM
    Let's see, we could call them "Louzers" of course, just kidding! maybe: "PANTLESS GENIUS MASTERS!"
    Pantless Louzer!!
    10-22-12 12:12 PM
    There used to be a lot of places that had those midnight shows that everyone would dress up, sing and play along with the movie, but haven't seen one of those places in a while now, but haven't really been looking either. But maybe for Halloween though some places might still do it?
    You're right about movies being expensive now. I used to go to the theatre with my friends when I was a kid, and it wasn't expensive. I also liked that they showed cartoons not commercials.

I'm glad I was able to help with the Linux links. That's cool you have something new to check out since you got the Android stick.

I want a Surface Pro tablet when it's released, but I'm skipping Surface RT.
    The midnight showing of pink floyd the wall was a mind bending experience.
    I don't think you can find them where I live anymore because of shootings and other ramdom acts of violence its a shame as it was a big part of my teens.
    The availability of video media on just about any device has basicly killed the 2nd run movie theaters (who were the ones with cult midnight shows). There's a big difference between watching Rocky Horror on your device and 'experiencing' it in a theater full of people. That's the subtle difference that people don't understand. It's like watching a concert dvd vs being there. There's a theater in Cambridge that still has the midnight Rocky Horror and has been doing so for over 25 years now. I hope it continues.
    10-22-12 12:19 PM
    Oh its my daughter that is two, and she started the terrible twos at a year old. She enjoys saying no back all the time. She does still have her moments, and she has a huge temper on her haha. But most of the time she is a great little girl very loving and sweet (and smart!)
    Hopefully, she'll get out of the terrible two mode early then!
    louzer, esk369, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    10-22-12 12:19 PM
    Oh its my daughter that is two, and she started the terrible twos at a year old. She enjoys saying no back all the time. She does still have her moments, and she has a huge temper on her haha. But most of the time she is a great little girl very loving and sweet (and smart!)
    Just wait until middle school!
    10-22-12 12:20 PM
    The availability of video media on just about any device has basicly killed the 2nd run movie theaters (who were the ones with cult midnight shows). There's a big difference between watching Rocky Horror on your device and 'experiencing' it in a theater full of people. That's the subtle difference that people don't understand. It's like watching a concert dvd vs being there. There's a theater in Cambridge that still has the midnight Rocky Horror and has been doing so for over 25 years now. I hope it continues.
    Definitely! Even watching "Rocky Horror Picture" on TV at home with a bunch of family/friends isn't the same as watching it at a theatre.
    esk369, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    10-22-12 12:22 PM
    Hopefully, she'll get out of the terrible two mode early then!
    Here is to hope!

Just wait until middle school!
    Her half sister will beat her there by 5 years so hopefully there will be practice enough by then!
    10-22-12 12:24 PM
    With my boy it seemed as if the terrible twos lasted till about 6 now at the ripe old age of twelve he just knows everything
    10-22-12 12:29 PM
    With my boy it seemed as if the terrible twos lasted till about 6 now at the ripe old age of twelve he just knows everything
    Just remember when he hits 18 you add invulnerability to the list
    esk369, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    10-22-12 12:34 PM
    Just remember when he hits 18 you add invulnerability to the list
    That should be a bunch of $*+ts n giggles I'm just glad I don't have to worry about chasing boyfriends away.
    10-22-12 12:42 PM
    Here is to hope!

Her half sister will beat her there by 5 years so hopefully there will be practice enough by then!
    Just when you think you've got i all figured out, you get whacked in the back of the head by a 2x4 you never saw coming!
    10-22-12 01:12 PM
    That should be a bunch of $*+ts n giggles I'm just glad I don't have to worry about chasing boyfriends away.
    LOL I will eventually, though at least I wont be the guy sitting there cleaning his gun (dont have any). I will just let my 350+lbs of pit bull do all the talking for me.
    10-22-12 01:34 PM
    I feel like I just got upsided in the head just from going through the forums nowI know why you guys hang out in the treehouse so much its just fan boys and girls from every platform the ttitt4tat and the back n forth mine is better then yours no its this (the best) and your a jerkwad for using this phone.
    Its like being a kid again fighting with my brothers and sisters till my dad would tell us he was gona start banging our heads together.
    I came to cb after a bad back and hip injury that has had me laid up working from home more then being in the field and office t o help keep my sanity and lately its been having almost the opposite effect and I haven't been here that long.
    I hear people that are cb veterans who talk about the old days and the old crackberry and I'm just wondering what that was like.
    I've got to get outta here for a breather I just wonder if some people on the boards ever get out into the real world........
    10-22-12 01:44 PM
    LOL I will eventually, though at least I wont be the guy sitting there cleaning his gun (dont have any). I will just let my 350+lbs of pit bull do all the talking for me.
    I see your point always cringe when friends of mine with girls have the 1sts woman stuff boyfriends etc. But then I remember having the debate with one friend boy v girl and he said somthing profound boys grow up and want to prove their bigger stronger faster better athlete or even beat daddy up a girl no matter how old she gets always will be daddies girl and always have a kiss for dad sometimes I think it would be nice to have a little girl to always be daddy's little girl your a lucky guy and I'm sure you know that.
    10-22-12 01:52 PM
    I want to, but I can't like this!
    10-22-12 02:16 PM
    I want to, but I can't like this!
    Oh you're nuts.
    10-22-12 02:39 PM
    Oh you're nuts.
    no pun intended

I was with a client earlier and he tried to be a wiseguy...'I have hard assets in between my legs' I shot back with 'That isn't what she told me!' the look on the fools face was priceless, got him I'm #1 again for this month!!!
    10-22-12 02:47 PM
    Did a little photo shopping.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-2.jpg

ya, its a habit, i like to do these type of things from time to time.
    I can't help but feel like they'll look better side by side if they both share similar design cues.
    10-22-12 02:54 PM
    Oh deer! Where the buck have you been?
    Ha ha... trying to get that buck! Unfortunately, I didn't even see one. Did get me a doe tho, so some good eats a comin'!!!!
    10-22-12 03:01 PM
    One of my favourites.

10-22-12 03:02 PM
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-22-12 03:41 PM
    10-22-12 03:54 PM
    I feel like I just got upsided in the head just from going through the forums nowI know why you guys hang out in the treehouse so much its just fan boys and girls from every platform the ttitt4tat and the back n forth mine is better then yours no its this (the best) and your a jerkwad for using this phone.
    Its like being a kid again fighting with my brothers and sisters till my dad would tell us he was gona start banging our heads together.
    I came to cb after a bad back and hip injury that has had me laid up working from home more then being in the field and office t o help keep my sanity and lately its been having almost the opposite effect and I haven't been here that long.
    I hear people that are cb veterans who talk about the old days and the old crackberry and I'm just wondering what that was like.
    I've got to get outta here for a breather I just wonder if some people on the boards ever get out into the real world........
    I believe this is the coolest thread in the forum. Love the banter, the cheerful jokes, everything. it's like the partisanship is gone. Great people. In the few days I have frequented this part, I have found quite a lot about fellow posters, and it's all good from where I sit.
    10-22-12 04:04 PM
    C-West body kit. Nice! Awesome sound too. a tri rotary engine sounds even better. lol. My friend has one here in Singapore, an RX-7 i mean. There's only about 15 left in my country which is kinda sad. I'm not a fan of the interior, i find it too cramp for daily use. Fun for the occasional track days i suppose. When his car goes into a multi-storey carpark, you can hear the anti-theft car alarm of other cars go off. How annoyingly fun.
    10-22-12 04:16 PM
    I believe this is the coolest thread in the forum. Love the banter, the cheerful jokes, everything. it's like the partisanship is gone. Great people. In the few days I have frequented this part, I have found quite a lot about fellow posters, and it's all good from where I sit.
    I'm with you on that no buzz Killingtons here and as long as they or them or us will have me I would like to hang out in the coolest treehouse in crackberry land.
    And for those who doubt I only look like a jjeerrkk:-)
    10-22-12 04:28 PM
618,114 ... 435436437438439 ...