now
    howarmat, Engire, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-21-12 10:12 PM
    howarmat, Engire, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-21-12 10:13 PM
    Ok... I want to actually see this thread made it up to the 50k, but I don't want to see it with thousands of "one-word-posts" please people be smart! That was the fun thing of this thread in the first place!
    middbrew, Engire, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-21-12 10:21 PM
    Ok... I want to actually see this thread made it up to the 50k, but I don't want to see it with thousands of "one-word-posts" please people be smart! That was the fun thing of this thread in the first place!
    Really?
    10-21-12 10:51 PM
    Isn't that the randomness of the thread?
    10-21-12 10:52 PM
    and now added post count?
    10-21-12 10:52 PM
    Is that better?
    10-21-12 10:53 PM
    Several words posts?
    10-21-12 10:53 PM
    If that's what everyone likes.
    10-21-12 10:54 PM
    I'm sure that's what we can do.
    10-21-12 10:55 PM
    I like the idea of hitting certain milestones in post counts and naming your own title. If you did that you could reserve some type of special recognition to those that are super posters at 10,000 or 20,000.
    I'd like the option to name your own title or use the default based on post count. But if you name your own title, you can't use one of the defaults (i.e., you can't call yourself a Genius of Geniuses just because you want to).
    middbrew, Engire, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    10-21-12 11:00 PM
    i see you

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    middbrew, Engire, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-21-12 11:13 PM
    Oh hai guys!

Don't watch The Walking Dead in the dark, in an empty house, after coming home from a stressful day at work an hour late thanks to two late walk in activations 5 minutes before closing and chugging down a glass of disarrono on the rocks (and by glass I think it's the equivalent of about 4 shots. On an empty stomach. Heh)

Half snapped, eating Kraft Dinner, and watching zombies. Good times.
    10-21-12 11:48 PM
    Oh hai guys!

Don't watch The Walking Dead in the dark, in an empty house, after coming home from a stressful day at work an hour late thanks to two late walk in activations 5 minutes before closing and chugging down a glass of disarrono on the rocks (and by glass I think it's the equivalent of about 4 shots. On an empty stomach. Heh)

Zombie purists such as myself might enjoy The Walking Dead for what it is, but by far prefer the more traditional zombie (such as portrayed by Max Brooks).
    10-21-12 11:58 PM
    Isn't that the randomness of the thread?
    Definitely the randomness of the thread,

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-22-12 01:43 AM
    Oh hai guys!

Winner of the best run on sentence award. LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-22-12 01:46 AM
    Oh hai guys!

Watch The Walking Dead in the dark, in an empty house, chugging down a glass of disarrono on the rocks.
    This, now, sounds like a plan. Substitute in rum'n'coke and not alone though, it would get ugly if I watched an episode ahead of my wife.

9930+Tapatalk
    10-22-12 02:00 AM
    I like the idea of hitting certain milestones in post counts and naming your own title. If you did that you could reserve some type of special recognition to those that are super posters at 10,000 or 20,000.
    No, no, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly, 5,000 is a sign of, uh, great accomplishment...
    10-22-12 06:12 AM
    Wow I have been away for quite a bit and there are WAY too many posts to catch up on. That being said, today is my little ones second bday!

Now back to your regularly scheduled randomness.
    10-22-12 06:19 AM
    Wow I have been away for quite a bit and there are WAY too many posts to catch up on. That being said, today is my little ones second bday!

Now back to your regularly scheduled randomness.

You, sir, are a great man. Truly great men have kids born on this day.

Oh, wow... now that I think about it, my daughter turns 3 today!!!!!! What a coincidence!
    10-22-12 06:34 AM
    You, sir, are a great man. Truly great men have kids born on this day.

Oh, wow... now that I think about it, my daughter turns 3 today!!!!!! What a coincidence!
    You know I have always thought so! haha. Happy birthday to your little one.
    10-22-12 07:07 AM
    You know I have always thought so! haha. Happy birthday to your little one.
    And to yours! Bountiful blessings!!!
    10-22-12 07:09 AM
    yep
    Are . . . . . .
    10-22-12 07:56 AM
    That
    you . . . . . . .
    10-22-12 07:57 AM
    is
    really . . . . . . .
    10-22-12 07:57 AM
618,099 ... 432433434435436 ...