@Sith You just gave me a headache!!! lol
    10-11-12 11:32 AM
    I think 50 hours of gangnam pelvic thrusts would melt my brain.
    It would take that long? The Force is strong with this one...
    10-11-12 11:32 AM
    If it is a massive set of joins and it is not actually merging the posts, then they should be able to just flip a switch to back out. If the merges are stored in a single db record, then not so much.
    can you imagine the size of the DB records I have created today? haha
    10-11-12 11:33 AM
    If you want to merge ideas into a single post, you can just use the "Edit Post" function.
    can you imagine the size of the DB records I have created today? haha
    no more merges? and 30 seconds is back!

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.
    Are you saying...

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 PM ----------

that merging is now turned off?

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I guess not.
    10-11-12 11:37 AM
    did they just turn mine off?

---------- Post Merged at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:37 PM ----------

test on merging?

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:37 PM ----------

did they just turn mine off?

---------- Post Merged at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:37 PM ----------

test on merging?
    Interesting. OniBerry's post didnt show at first for me. it was two of mine back to back no merging. Then i got the 30 seconds thing
    10-11-12 11:39 AM
    Hopefully..............

---------- Post Merged at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Is it?...........

---------- Post Merged at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Not really..................

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:39 AM ----------

10-11-12 11:40 AM
    This is the post that doesn't end.

---------- Post Merged at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:53 AM ----------

It just goes on and on my friend.

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Some people started reading it not knowing what it was.

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:53 AM ----------

And it will go forever just because this is the post that doesn't end.

OK actually I'm done with that.
    10-11-12 11:54 AM
    If the merge function gets disabled soon it will be because of this thread -_-'.

My Co-worker just saw the clip of the elevator sceneshot for gangnam style on my screen and is now doing the horse dance.
    I swear this happens everytime the song get played too.

It's like I'm reliving the Macarena .
    10-11-12 12:07 PM
    I feel like i have seen this somewhere before.... lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Can you kindly "trip on the power cord" for this new 'feature' (it is as much a feature as iOS 6 maps ftr)?

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

What happens if i quote my own merged post haha

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

This could get out of hand. Infinite regression time!

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I can see this going very very sideways

also apparently no 30 second post limit on merged posts?

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Not sure this change was entirely thought out.

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I can now make my posts entire pages in length very quickly

This will clearly make the forums easier to read

Help me now i cant stop!
    And Jerry thought that Newman was pure evil...
    10-11-12 12:21 PM
    If it is a massive set of join statements, that DB is going to crash hard core lol. They could back out of this. Restore from last night and just lose half a day's posts. On the bright side you wont see 5 copies of 10 hours of gangnam style pelvic thrusts anymore

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Epic self quote?
    We would have to finish the 10K challenge all over again!
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 3 others like this.
    10-11-12 12:24 PM
    Here we go!

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

awww they did think of that.

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

1. You have included a total of 2 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

The use of videos is subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Or did they.... quoting still shows it

found another bug! hahaa

---------- Post Merged at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

ok last one lol

Someone else post so I dont keep merging haha
    I'm lying to you now.

10-11-12 12:27 PM
    Since no one else commented (that I can see) if you go back to the post of mine that PP quoted, you will see that I asked RIM to please bring BB10 now because Kevin looks like a member of the beach boys. Check in the post merged (gray) text
    10-11-12 12:28 PM
    How much fun would that be!?

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Since no one else commented (that I can see) if you go back to the post of mine that PP quoted, you will see that I asked RIM to please bring BB10 now because Kevin looks like a member of the beach boys.
    Ha ha... I was actually looking for it but its all so confusing now!

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Since no one else commented (that I can see) if you go back to the post of mine that PP quoted, you will see that I asked RIM to please bring BB10 now because Kevin looks like a member of the beach boys.

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:30 PM ----------

How much fun would that be!?

Ha ha!!!! Double-Merge-Post!!
    10-11-12 12:32 PM
    I'm on a sales conference call and the speaker keeps on saying "really tap your areas..."
    We have an automated pay thingie in our cafeteria that's attached to your security badge, and all you have to finish tap your badge on a reader at the register to pay for lunch. Every time I go through I tell the nice check-out lady to "tap me, baby."

I don't know if she gets it or not.

Or if she understands the joke.
    10-11-12 12:34 PM
    i'm on a sales conference call and the speaker keeps on saying "really tap your areass..."
    fify
    10-11-12 12:38 PM
    Since no one else commented (that I can see) if you go back to the post of mine that PP quoted, you will see that I asked RIM to please bring BB10 now because Kevin looks like a member of the beach boys. Check in the post merged (gray) text
    Finally found it... well played Sir. (Sir, not Siri... would have ended up looking for it at iMore.com)

---------- Post Merged at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:38 PM ----------

The merging is making me dizzy... think I need a few drinks to start spinning the other way.
    10-11-12 12:40 PM
    Finally found it... well played Sir. (Sir, not Siri... would have ended up looking for it at iMore.com)

---------- 10drunkchars at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:38 PM ----------

The merging is making me dizzy... think I need a few drinks to start spinning the other way.
    Thank you thank you. I randomly will put it in my posts until they remove the merging!

10hintchars
    10-11-12 12:43 PM
    Hey! Today is National Coming Out Day! In case y'all didn't know...I like girls.
    Good thing you weren't talking about Groundhogs 'cause they come out in February.
    10-11-12 12:45 PM

Talk to me about Elvis.
    10-11-12 12:49 PM
    We are over 46000 likes!
    10-11-12 01:01 PM
    It's them. The fonts, the white-out, the merging, Howarmat getting 10K, the signs are all there. THEY are here. And THEY walk among us. And we're just standing here watching, letting it happen.

This merging sh!t is one of those things like human cloning. All they wanted to know was can we do it, but nobody bothered to ask should we do it.

10-11-12 01:02 PM
    It's them. The fonts, the white-out, the merging, Howarmat getting 10K, the signs are all there. THEY are here. And THEY walk among us. And we're just standing here watching, letting it happen.

This merging sh!t is one of those things like human cloning. All they wanted to know was can we do it, but nobody bothered to ask should we do it.

One of the best Seinfeld episodes lol
    10-11-12 01:04 PM
    Maybe this time there would be no asterix (*) in the record book . . . . .

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

lemmee try this

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

i see it now

lemmee try this
    10-11-12 01:08 PM
618,114 ... 403404405406407 ...