Well this whole merged post thing is not going to help Kevin's goal to beat Android Central, now is it?
    10-11-12 10:13 AM
    Ut oh Hitler heard about the new "merge" feature!!!!!!!!!!

10-11-12 10:16 AM
    Ut oh Hitler heard about the new "merge" feature!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like i have seen this somewhere before.... lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Seems we have put in an automerge feature!
    Can you kindly "trip on the power cord" for this new 'feature' (it is as much a feature as iOS 6 maps ftr)?

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Can you kindly "trip on the power cord" for this new 'feature' (it is as much a feature as iOS 6 maps ftr)?

What happens if i quote my own merged post haha

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

This could get out of hand. Infinite regression time!

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I can see this going very very sideways

also apparently no 30 second post limit on merged posts?

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Not sure this change was entirely thought out.

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I can now make my posts entire pages in length very quickly

This will clearly make the forums easier to read

Help me now i cant stop!
    10-11-12 10:22 AM
    I'm on a sales conference call and the speaker keeps on saying "really tap your areas..."
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:22 AM

Help me now i cant stop!
    haha is there a limit to this?

---------- Post Merged at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 AM ----------

can anyone check if the post count is going up on merged posts?

---------- Post Merged at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 AM ----------

hmm did it cut me off or did i mess up?

let us try this again

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 AM ----------

let us try this again

I can pretty much spam any thread i want now lol
    10-11-12 10:24 AM

Help me now i cant stop!
    Quoted for hilarity.
    10-11-12 10:24 AM

let us try this again

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I can pretty much spam any thread i want now lol
    wonder how long until someone else posts and I wont be merged anymore

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I'm on a sales conference call and the speaker keeps on saying "really tap your areas..."
    You should reply "ok but its going to get a little loud..."

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:24 AM ----------

This merge thing is actually kind of fun

though i do feel that I am talking with myself quite a bit

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:24 AM ----------

in most cultures that is a bad thing

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:24 AM ----------

here I can go work for Apple in their stores if I want to talk to myself

then I can even cheer myself on when buying the next iteration of the same product

then I can even cheer myself on when buying the next iteration of the same product
    However if i worked for Nokia I would be waiting a long time before a worthwhile product came out
    10-11-12 10:26 AM

Help me now i cant stop!
    And what happens if you reply quote it!!!!!!!!!
    10-11-12 10:27 AM

However if i worked for Nokia I would be waiting a long time before a worthwhile product came out
    With RIM I would be able to talk up the new product but keep delaying the release

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 AM ----------

With RIM I would be able to talk up the new product but keep delaying the release
    And of course with Android products I would have to have multiple personalities just to talk about them all

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 AM ----------

And of course with Android products I would have to have multiple personalities just to talk about them all
    Ok there is a hard limit on quoting haha. I didnt screw up the quote that time. I just truncated it apparently.
    10-11-12 10:27 AM
    The only thing going up is the storage numbers on the server.
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:28 AM
    And what happens if you reply quote it!!!!!!!!!
    LOL that is what I was doing
    I must agree, the merged posts thing is a bit weird.

My coworker just informed us that at 1:14pm today, it'll be 10-11-12 13:14.
    Too freaking cool.

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Testing merging posts...
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    The only thing going up is the storage numbers on the server.

Interestingly enough this could be used an example on why NOT to merge posts. getting rid of the 30 second timer AND allowing me to quote myself multiple times with one button?
    10-11-12 10:29 AM
    Yeah that's a tad lame

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 AM ----------

We would never have made it to 10k like this...
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:30 AM
    I must agree, the merged posts thing is a bit weird.

Too freaking cool.

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Testing merging posts...
    Just found another bug. The post time of your original post is 11:28AM my time. However if you read the merged post details it shows the post was merged 9:28AM (which i presume is your time)

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Just found another bug. The post time of your original post is 11:28AM my time. However if you read the merged post details it shows the post was merged 9:28AM (which i presume is your time)
    Someone please look at this on the Playbook and tell me how much scrolling is involved in viewing my one massive post haha
    10-11-12 10:30 AM

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Someone please look at this on the Playbook and tell me how much scrolling is involved in viewing my one massive post haha
    You guys start life way to early. It's still 0831 here. LOL
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:31 AM

Yup, its 928.Wish I wasn't up, but my kids wanted to play.
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:32 AM
    Yup, its 928.Wish I wasn't up, but my kids wanted to play.
    LOL i get up for work at 2am your time and go to sleep around 930pm your time. It isnt too early!

Also http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ml#post7672808

haha lets see if Kevin replies.
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 3 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:34 AM
    Quoting post #10079

Okay looking now.

Ha! merge thingy
    louzer, bungaboy, middbrew and 2 others like this.
    You guys start life way to early. It's still 0831 here. LOL
    West coast
    Well this whole merged post thing is not going to help Kevin's goal to beat Android Central, now is it?
    What are we trying to beat on AC? I must have missed that too!

And to think I thought I was doing pretty good keeping up with the randomness of this thread...
    Hey! Today is National Coming Out Day! In case y'all didn't know...I like girls.
    10-11-12 10:35 AM
    LOL i get up for work at 2am your time and go to sleep around 930pm your time. It isnt too early!

Ugh! No thanks, I need more than 5 hours of sleep.
    10-11-12 10:35 AM

Help me now i cant stop!
    And I have no idea which part of this I liked!
    10-11-12 10:38 AM

Not much different for me. 0400 most days and never asleep before 2300.
    10-11-12 10:39 AM
618,099 ... 401402403404405 ...