Did you ever participate in the hybrid threads? I used to participate there when I used BlackBerry, since I was always trying some new hybrid. People always posted, "downloading now" in those threads.
    Hahaha Laura, I have been making and beta testing hybrids for years, but always tried my best to avoid the threads even when I had a hand in making the hybrid because of that crapp. Leigh (wu-wei) is one the last people if not the last person on earth still making hybrids for the 9700 since someone mentioned people always asking if the new hybrid would work on the 9700.
    Engire, wu-wei, louzer and 7 others like this.
    10-03-12 10:57 PM
    Here is the secret to why the Hulk is so angry all the time:

10-03-12 11:15 PM
    At least we didn't get any "Will this work on my 9700?" posts...
    Will it?

10beingobnoxiouschars
    10-03-12 11:21 PM
    There's an app for that...

I think you have to delete the vendor.xml file first
    But I've looked everywhere for the vendor.xml file. It does not seem to be anywhere on my SD card??? Do you think that AT&T deleted it?
    10-03-12 11:23 PM
    This new pbos seems snappier and battery life is much improved , does anyone know if I can side load Skype?
    You can find Skype burried in the depths of your Dinglberry.
    10-03-12 11:25 PM
    Hey engire, get your new toy yet?

If not, Q might have a toy in her nightstand you could borrow
    Right next to the Fabreeze?
    10-03-12 11:26 PM
    First one to 1000 posts in here, suck it louzer

I will not apologize for Vanessa Carlton either

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ5rbPlsdHw[/YT]
    10-03-12 11:31 PM
    So I downloaded the 2.1 update to my 9930 and it no longer works. The guy in the alley told me the program he sold me for my laptop would be flawless for this upgrade. Damm1t I'm flippin mad at RIM right now. How could they possibly put out a 2.1 upgrade for my device that dorks it up so bad.

That's it.I cant take anymore, I'm so mkaying mad right now at Blackberry I'm going back to my Motorola Star-Tac. It never hung me out to dry like the 2.1 programing did. I mean the guy in the alley guaranteed me that the 2.1 would work on my 9930 and it would be running smoothly on QNX. I trust this guy with my soul and have delt with him for many years (well there was that one time when he went away for 6 to 10 years but he got out early) and his stuff has always been top notch. I even installed a fresh copy of Windows 3.1 just for the occasion.

Dangit RIM GOOD FING BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid to go into the public forums but is this about whats happening?

Oh yeah. Good Evening Folks, I trust all are well.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. BTW, want to sell your devices? If you knew anything, you'd know that you had to use Microsoft Bob and NOT Windows 3.1!!! Enjoy your flippin' Star Tak!
    10-03-12 11:36 PM
    On a serious note, at least my bridge messages actually open now , PB #2 is still downloading since it keeps losing wifi. Good thing the router is only 12� away
    On a serious note too. No really. And I apologize to all for this but... My wifi is noticably better with 2.1. On both my Playbooks, it was intermitantly cutting out and now it's fast and solid.

Now back to business...
    10-03-12 11:41 PM
    I can't believe that they didn't provide support for unheard-of-website.com. Even though there's only 4 users and RIM never mentioned it, it's a total fail that they let it slip by because I wanted it...
    Oh. BTW, could you do me a favor and test every sideloadable Android app for me?
    10-03-12 11:42 PM
    I haz checker boards all over my browser
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqUq2Da7d5c[/YT]
    10-03-12 11:44 PM
    Hahaha Laura, I have been making and beta testing hybrids for years, but always tried my best to avoid the threads even when I had a hand in making the hybrid because of that crapp. Leigh (wu-wei) is one the last people if not the last person on earth still making hybrids for the 9700 since someone mentioned people always asking if the new hybrid would work on the 9700.
    There are a few OS6 builders out there still, but I'm the best. JK

I have taken to ignoring about 90% of the posts in my hybrid threads...just for my own sanity.

There was a brief period of time when I would drop into various threads and leave one of three lines ("Downloading now", "Snappy!", or "will this work on my 7290?"). I felt witty and cool, but probably looked like an @ss. Regardless, I entertained myself.
    10-03-12 11:46 PM
    I thought it was suppose to have remote start for my car.
    That's wierd. I do. Have you tried removing the battery from the car? Or a hard restart (foot on breaks, left directional, right power window button at the same time)?
    10-03-12 11:47 PM
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. BTW, want to sell your devices? If you knew anything, you'd know that you had to use Microsoft Bob and NOT Windows 3.1!!! Enjoy your flippin' Star Tak!
    LOL! I don't use Microsoft Bob very often but when I do I call him Robert.

To be honest there are times when I miss my old Star-Tac. Well the flip form factor phones anyway. There was something final about closing them after a phone call and no(really the proper "but" is censored?) dialing.
    10-03-12 11:47 PM
    I bet the rug really ties the room together.

Forget it, Donny. You're out of your element!
    10-03-12 11:48 PM
    Renee isnt gonna like that
    But it's a lighter - not a gun! With T2!
    10-03-12 11:50 PM
    That's wierd. I do. Have you tried removing the battery from the car? Or a hard restart (foot on breaks, left directional, right power window button at the same time)?
    Ever set the airbags on a Lincoln because that's really close?
    10-03-12 11:53 PM
    I thought it would take my car and go find me a hooker... RIM never delivers on those promises it didn't make. What's up with that?
    I don't know what everyone's complaining about. Mine worked just fine and as advertised. Ahhhhhhhh..... ...Hey, anyone got a smoke?
    10-03-12 11:53 PM
    This new pbos seems snappier and battery life is much improved , does anyone know if I can side load Skype?
    How about Netflix? Where's the new Netflix app?
    10-03-12 11:58 PM
    My PlayBook is much more sophisticated than yours... It has Chess boards...
    Awesome! I love it!
    10-04-12 12:00 AM
    *quirks eyebrow*

Leave my gun hating pacifism outta this.

AND STOP POSTING CLOWN PICTURES. I HATE CLOWNS. Pennywise freaks me the eff out.

I got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk
    Last edited by reeneebob; 10-04-12 at 12:07 AM.
    10-04-12 12:00 AM
    Leigh's hybrids were my favourite when I used a 9700.
    Engire, louzer, wu-wei and 5 others like this.
    10-04-12 12:03 AM
    But I've looked everywhere for the vendor.xml file. It does not seem to be anywhere on my SD card??? Do you think that AT&T deleted it?
    Are you using a Mac?

You need to run Windows: in a virtual environment on your Mac, in a Bootcamp partition on your Mac, or borrow a PC.
    10-04-12 12:04 AM
    There are a few OS6 builders out there still, but I'm the best. JK

I have taken to ignoring about 90% of the posts in my hybrid threads...just for my own sanity.

There was a brief period of time when I would drop into various threads and leave one of three lines ("Downloading now", "Snappy!", or "will this work on my 7290?"). I felt witty and cool, but probably looked like an @ss. Regardless, I entertained myself.
    I remember those lines in those threads.
    Engire, wu-wei, Alex_Hong and 7 others like this.
    10-04-12 12:06 AM
    It's not a gun. It's a pistol.
    Engire, wu-wei, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    10-04-12 12:07 AM
618,114 ... 345346347348349 ...