So I downloaded the 2.1 update to my 9930 and it no longer works. The guy in the alley told me the program he sold me for my laptop would be flawless for this upgrade. Damm1t I'm flippin mad at RIM right now. How could they possibly put out a 2.1 upgrade for my device that dorks it up so bad.

That's it.I cant take anymore, I'm so mkaying mad right now at Blackberry I'm going back to my Motorola Star-Tac. It never hung me out to dry like the 2.1 programing did. I mean the guy in the alley guaranteed me that the 2.1 would work on my 9930 and it would be running smoothly on QNX. I trust this guy with my soul and have delt with him for many years (well there was that one time when he went away for 6 to 10 years but he got out early) and his stuff has always been top notch. I even installed a fresh copy of Windows 3.1 just for the occasion.

Dangit RIM GOOD FING BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid to go into the public forums but is this about whats happening?

Oh yeah. Good Evening Folks, I trust all are well.
    10-03-12 08:42 PM
    But you've only got 915 posts...
    I'm good like that
    10-03-12 08:49 PM
    So I downloaded the 2.1 update to my 9930 and it no longer works. The guy in the alley told me the program he sold me for my laptop would be flawless for this upgrade. Damm1t I'm flippin mad at RIM right now. How could they possibly put out a 2.1 upgrade for my device that dorks it up so bad.

That's it.I cant take anymore, I'm so mkaying mad right now at Blackberry I'm going back to my Motorola Star-Tac. It never hung me out to dry like the 2.1 programing did. I mean the guy in the alley guaranteed me that the 2.1 would work on my 9930 and it would be running smoothly on QNX. I trust this guy with my soul and have delt with him for many years (well there was that one time when he went away for 6 to 10 years but he got out early) and his stuff has always been top notch. I even installed a fresh copy of Windows 3.1 just for the occasion.

On a serious note, at least my bridge messages actually open now , PB #2 is still downloading since it keeps losing wifi. Good thing the router is only 12� away
    10-03-12 08:53 PM

I can't believe that they didn't provide support for unheard-of-website.com. Even though there's only 4 users and RIM never mentioned it, it's a total fail that they let it slip by because I wanted it...
    10-03-12 08:57 PM
    That's doesn't surprise me at all. Guess that's why I didn't even take a quick peek at the thread.
    I'm so glad they fixed the 90% loaded page bar and the quickly flashing 30% loaded one in the browser
    10-03-12 08:59 PM
    I haz checker boards all over my browser
    Engire, mikeplus1, louzer and 7 others like this.
    10-03-12 09:01 PM
    I haz checker boards all over my browser
    My PlayBook is much more sophisticated than yours... It has Chess boards...
    middbrew, Engire, h20work and 8 others like this.
    10-03-12 09:04 PM
    I thought it was suppose to have remote start for my car.
    Last edited by middbrew; 10-03-12 at 09:08 PM.
    Engire, mikeplus1, louzer and 6 others like this.
    10-03-12 09:05 PM
    I can't believe that they didn't provide support for unheard-of-website.com. Even though there's only 4 users and RIM never mentioned it, it's a total fail that they let it slip by because I wanted it...
    I only care about a few sites,this one, thechive, and egotastic (won't lie, I like seeing celebs nekkid)
    10-03-12 09:06 PM
    Well I'm not kidding about this. Why wont you people believe me!!!!!!!

Look really.

10-03-12 09:10 PM
    However????????????

10-03-12 09:12 PM
    However????????????

Click to view quoted image
    Renee isnt gonna like that
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-03-12 09:14 PM
    Renee isnt gonna like that
    Yep I would almost bet my paycheck she wont click the like button.

And a months pay she wont click the thanks. (almost)

Edit: But in all fairness Renee doesn't have Border Patrol Agents getting killed by smugglers less than an hour from her house I bet. It really is a different world here in Arizona than it is in Canada. And that's a good thing for her country. I do not begrudge her opinion on firearms, I just hope she doe not begrudge mine.
    Last edited by Engire; 10-03-12 at 09:29 PM.
    10-03-12 09:18 PM
    I thought it was suppose to have remote start for my car.
    I thought it would take my car and go find me a hooker... RIM never delivers on those promises it didn't make. What's up with that?
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-03-12 09:24 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_h77U50qp4[/YT]
    10-03-12 09:25 PM
    However????????????

Click to view quoted image
    There was a Microsoft Tech Support guy who joined the Army. He was hopeless on the firing range with a pistol. He shot a whole clip and never even hit the target. The Drill Instructor was not happy with his performance, and *informed* him of this.

The Tech Support guy went back to his position, reloaded, put his fingertip over the end of the barrel, and pulled the trigger, which, of course, neatly removed the end of his finger.

'Well,' he said to the D.I., clutching his finger, 'it's coming out of the gun all right. It must be a problem on your end.'
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-03-12 09:26 PM
    D@mmit Scionic, when I was about seven or eight I did that very thing with a BB gun. Granted I still have my finger and I didn't do it on purpose but it hurt like H3ll. Didn't go over very well with the old man either, I think he was actually kinda p1ssed.

And before you even go a step further, YES you have to throw the firecracker NOW it wont wait for you.

It's a frigging miracle I am even alive.
    louzer, bungaboy, middbrew and 5 others like this.
    10-03-12 09:45 PM
    Another confession. I always liked Cher.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s&feature=related[/YT]
    10-03-12 09:53 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMLPnk9-6MM[/YT]
    10-03-12 10:05 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC4zgfVj-K4&feature=related[/YT]
    10-03-12 10:05 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPsQpZcHEzw&feature=related[/YT]
    10-03-12 10:06 PM
    Still just a good song.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YQmUIIjvs&feature=related[/YT]
    10-03-12 10:07 PM
    Just to be different.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dW6aNAZGTM[/YT]
    10-03-12 10:11 PM
    Unfortunately at my age this is a "cougar".........

It does kinda s%ck when all the active cougars are the young chicks in the group. Getting old is way over rated and youth is truly wasted on the young.
    louzer, bungaboy, middbrew and 6 others like this.
    10-03-12 10:19 PM
    Where's pantless to chime in on this one? I heard she had good taste in carpet
    Fixed it for ya
    I laughed. Would laugh again. Bravo.
    10-03-12 10:28 PM
618,099 ... 344345346347348 ...