Found a picture of drjay868 (in his younger days)......

Click to view quoted image
    I actually have super curly hair that tends to "fro out" when I let it grow a bit. Actually got teased in HS about it and got the nickname "Frolaro".

Thanks for bringing back a painful memory.

J/K
    10-02-12 10:32 AM
    Speaking of hair... I get my last haircut until St Patty's Day this month! Let the 'Fro Grow!
    10-02-12 10:35 AM
    You can see why in my signature.

Unfortunately my grandmother died before the event and I got a haircut for her funeral, so my hair isn't as long as it normally is for the event.
    10-02-12 10:40 AM
    I loathe Bieber with the fury of a million suns (although not as much as I loathe Nickelback, on behalf of Canada, I'm sorry) but he did win points from me for quoting Anchorman in his explanation tweet... "milk was a bad choice"

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Don't apologize, in a country of pacifists, this is our version of international terrorism. Causes more damage than a car bomb.
    10-02-12 10:54 AM
    Think you blew a perfectly good opportunity to "pimp juice" someone...doesn't come along everyday.
    10-02-12 10:58 AM
    I actually have super curly hair that tends to "fro out" when I let it grow a bit. Actually got teased in HS about it and got the nickname "Frolaro".

Thanks for bringing back a painful memory.

J/K
    DAMMIT! Now I will have an image of you running on a beach in slo-mo with curls flopping all over like Bo Derek! The horror!
    10-02-12 11:05 AM
    OMG, this is an amazingly funny discussion. Many of these posters would fit right into the 50K

What mediocre superpower would you ask for? for me i would love the ability to never be tired. : AskReddit
    That's a great thread. The most creative ideas, IMO, are in the ability to provide spontaneous orgasm. With the ability to do this over the phone as well, just think about how much fun it would make getting calls from telemarketers.
    10-02-12 11:06 AM
    You guys have been busy the last few days! I LIKE IT!!!!

I spent the whole weekend getting my desktop back up and running inbetween call-ins to work. I think it took about 16 hours to get it back up and running. I was trying the Windows 8 Preview and wasn't a big fan. Unfortunately, there's no way to revert back to XP except to format, reaload, and update. UGH!!! Weekend was like this:

Install Windows XP for 1.5 hours.

Can't get internet. Need Drivers.

Spend 1 hour looking for drivers disk.

Install Drivers from disk

Windows Update:

Here's your 42 Critical Updates that take 2 hours. Done? Now restart the desktop.

Here's your 31 new Critical Updates for 2 more hours. Done? Now restart the desktop.

Here's your new 18 Critical Updates for 1.5 more hours. Done? Now restart the desktop

Here's your new 7 Critical updates for 30min. Done? Restart the desktop.

No new Critical Updates.

Here's your 33 Recommended Updates for 2 hours. Done? Restart the desktop.

You now have 12 new Critical Updates for 1 hour. Done? Restart the desktop.

Here's the last 14 Recommended Updates for 1 hour. Done? Restart the desktop

DONE!!!!!

Install Microsoft Office

You now have 44 new Critical Updates for 1 hour.... Rinse and repeat
    After having to go through this scenario far too many times, I've become a huge fan of regular backups to USB drives. That way, I just install the OS, restore the backup, and I'm done. The funny thing is that I started doing this only about a year ago (after a couple of fairly critical disk crashes), and I haven't had to do a reinstall since.
    10-02-12 11:12 AM
    Don't apologize, in a country of pacifists, this is our version of international terrorism. Causes more damage than a car bomb.
    You sick, twisted....
    10-02-12 11:31 AM
    After having to go through this scenario far too many times, I've become a huge fan of regular backups to USB drives. That way, I just install the OS, restore the backup, and I'm done. The funny thing is that I started doing this only about a year ago (after a couple of fairly critical disk crashes), and I haven't had to do a reinstall since.
    Does the backup include all the OS updates too? Unfortunately the only backup disc I have from when I got my comp is a Windows XP SP2. Getting to SP3 was the biggest headache of it all. Luckily, I had all my important info on a backup drive.
    10-02-12 11:35 AM
    But how about this?

No, I never tried Zima either.

I have tried Mike's Hard Lemonade, but I didn't like it.
    10-02-12 11:37 AM
    I've always wanted ACK NAK but with MIT in the neighborhood, it was taken, of course.
    That would be an awesome plate!
    10-02-12 11:38 AM
    Well, at least I know that one type of rehab is having some affect on my life. LOL. Dang it!!!!!
    This is definitely the best type of rehab.
    10-02-12 11:39 AM
    Here's my favorite fireworks fail. EPIC FAIL. A 15 minute fireworks extravaganza accidentally set off in 15 seconds:

That epic fail was all over Twitter.
    10-02-12 11:41 AM
    I just took this on the way to work recently:

Click to view quoted image
    I love it!
    10-02-12 11:42 AM

A topic of several of Letterman's monologues was 'that Zima crap'. He could never just call it Zima ... it was always that Zima crap.

I agree about Mike's -- wears thin after awhile, although the commercials were kinda funny. But the many flavors Smirnoff Ice are quite good!
    10-02-12 11:51 AM
    This is pretty freaking cool...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=502KryEguA0&feature=related[/YT]
    10-02-12 11:51 AM
    I like Clonezilla.
    10-02-12 11:52 AM
    A topic of several of Letterman's monologues was 'that Zima crap'. He could never just call it Zima ... it was always that Zima crap.

I agree about Mike's -- wears thin after awhile, although the commercials were kinda funny. But the many flavors Smirnoff Ice are quite good!
    I typically prefer either beer rather than other "malt beverages".

If not beer, I like bourbon.

The only wine I'll have is a glass of champagne for a New Year's toast.
    10-02-12 11:54 AM

I LOVED Zima back in college!

Let me clarify:

I loved buying that Zima crap for the ladies at our parties (heaven forbid I forget the fvcking jolly ranchers to put in it tho!) while the rest of us got to drink the high class stuff -- beer (Busch Light -- yeah, we knew how to party )

At 18, we took what we could get
    10-02-12 11:56 AM
    You can see why in my signature.

Unfortunately my grandmother died before the event and I got a haircut for her funeral, so my hair isn't as long as it normally is for the event.
    Maybe you could get Kevin to participate in a similar event if they have one where he lives.
    10-02-12 11:57 AM
    I typically prefer either beer rather than other "malt beverages".

If not beer, I like bourbon.

The only wine I'll have is a glass of champagne for a New Year's toast.
    Then you'd love the Kentucky Bourbon Barrell Ale.
    10-02-12 11:57 AM

I tried a Zima at a party when they first came out. It tastes like a combination of black licorice and bad mouthwash.
    10-02-12 12:00 PM
    Then you'd love the Kentucky Bourbon Barrell Ale.
    I've tried it and do like it.

My favorite is Dragon's Milk Stout, though.

http://newhollandbrew.com/beer/high-...n-oak-barrels/
    10-02-12 12:03 PM
    I tried a Zima at a party when they first came out. It tastes like a combination of black licorice and bad mouthwash.
    Black Licorice is what absinthe tastes like.
    10-02-12 12:04 PM
618,099 ... 330331332333334 ...