And here is one that MADE.ME.SWEAT.

Now that was a cool version, can't believe how good Fergie was!
    mikeplus1, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-30-12 07:51 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RLiuPRMJy8[/YT]
    Engire, h20work, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-30-12 07:56 AM
    Oh you just reminded of the last time I got freaked out by a movie......as an adult!!!!

About three years ago I was alone in my house.....it has a basement which I HATE to go down to, I live in a Civil War battle area and I'm SURE I've got ghosts down there, especially since my puppykates Cassie would bark and whine and refuse to go down there. Anyway, it was, of course, a dark and stormy night (what else!) and I'd been wanting to watch 30 Days of Night.
    O M G
    That movie FREAKED ME OUT. I called all my dogs and made them get on the couch with me and REFUSED to get up until my loser of an ex came back. He did, and I told him to CHECK THE BASEMENT AND THE ATTIC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was DAYS before I could handle every little creak and squeak in the house....I'm not kidding. That movie TERRIFIED ME. I love vampires....everything from Nosferatu to Bill and Eric....but these vampires were the scariest things I'd ever seen.

And I agree with you on Castaway.
    Nosferatu is my favourite vampire movie ever, still holds up. Ever see Shadow of te Vampire? Fictionalised account of making of that movie, Willem Dafoe was amazing as Max Schreck!
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-30-12 07:57 AM
    A Divorce Story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the first day, he sadly packed his belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases.

On the second day, he had the movers come and collect his things.

On the third day, he sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining-room table, by candle-light; he put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of spring-water.

When he'd finished, he went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimps dipped in caviar into the hollow center of the curtain rods.

He then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

On the fourth day, the wife came back with her new boyfriend, and at first all was bliss.

Then, slowly, the house began to smell.

They tried everything; cleaning, mopping, and airing-out the place.

Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned.

Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which time the two had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked!

People stopped coming over to visit.

Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they couldn't take the stench any longer, and decided they had to move, but a month later - even though they'd cut their price in half - they couldn't find a buyer for such a stinky house.

Word got out, and eventually even the local realtors refused to return their calls.

Finally, unable to wait any longer for a purchaser, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

Then the ex called the woman and asked how things were going. She told him the saga of the rotting house. He listened politely and said that he missed his old home terribly and would be willing to reduce his divorce settlement in exchange for having the house.

Knowing he could have no idea how bad the smell really was, she agreed on a price that was only 1/10 nth of what the house had been worth ... but only if he would sign the papers that very day.

He agreed, and within two hours her lawyers delivered the completed paperwork.

A week later the woman and her boyfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home .. . . . .

. . . . . and to spite the ex-husband, they even took the curtain rods!
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-30-12 at 08:25 AM.
    09-30-12 08:23 AM
    So a pirate walked into a bar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pirate walked into a bar, and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," said the pirate, "We were in a battle, and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

The bartender replied, "Well, OK, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"

The pirate explained, "We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook but I'm fine, really."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh," said the pirate, "One day we were at sea, and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up, and one of them Sh!t in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from bird Sh!t."

"It was my first day with the hook."
    09-30-12 08:34 AM
    I honour of Halloween, and since we've been talking movies, let's do best horror movie you've seen that others likely haven't.

Mine? Session 9.

Heard about it in Entertainment Weekly and their list of the top 5 scariest movies you've never heard of. It's about an asbestos cleaning crew doing a job in the Danvers State Mental institution in Massachusetts. The guys who wrote it did so with the site in mind. Nothing was set dressed for the filming. It stars the amazing Peter Mullen, David Caruso (normally can't even watch him but he's amazing here), Steven Avedon (also one of the writers) and a pre Sweet Home Alabama Josh Lucas. It was produced by USA Films and executives product by Carson Daly (one of the few d0uche free moves he's done).

I can't watch it in the house alone. It's not gory but it's sooooo atmospheric. The star of the movie is the hospital. Heck even my sister can't rewatch it and she's a horror movie fiend. Everyone I've recommended it to has bought it. The dvd has a cool documentary on the hospital as well as cast stories (David Caruso hates the building and won't go back in, Peter Mullen said the building started to possess him at times during filming).

HIGHLY recommend it, guys. Especially if atmosphere and haunted house stories are your thing.

As far as TV horror? Tonight is the season premiere of Dexter *bounces*, and soon will be season 2 of American Horror Story. LOVE that show!

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Engire, Alex_Hong, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-30-12 09:50 AM
    Ghost Ship. I couldn't eat canned food for months after watching that.
    Engire, louzer, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-30-12 10:02 AM
    Well in it's true form it's not a horror film at all and few have seen it. But for me the scariest film I've ever seen is the home movie of my first wedding.

All I got, drew a complete blank on horror movies.
    09-30-12 12:04 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l91scLZLnw&feature=g-vrec[/YT]
    pkcable, bungaboy, h20work and 5 others like this.
    09-30-12 12:09 PM
    Although not the scariest movie by far, Ravenous

Ravenous (1999) - IMDb

Is a really interesting and smart movie about cannibalism during the civil war. Awesome cast (Guy Pearce/Robert Carlyle), odd and atmospheric soundtrack from Damon Albarn (Blur). Just a really well made and little known movie.

Edit: My least favourite horror movie is Plan 9 from outerspace...why I've seen it 3 or 4 times I'll never know.
    Last edited by mark37724; 09-30-12 at 12:25 PM.
    09-30-12 12:10 PM
    Aerosmith were so much better when they were on heroin.
    09-30-12 12:21 PM
    One of my favorite rap groups. Although they each have their unique style, they also have something in common...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE4zF36dPxE[/YT]
    drjay868, Engire, louzer and 3 others like this.
    09-30-12 01:31 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbAJivTHPoQ&NR=1[/YT]
    Engire, louzer, wu-wei and 2 others like this.
    09-30-12 01:32 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ5M6qViacQ[/YT]
    Engire, louzer, wu-wei and 2 others like this.
    09-30-12 01:33 PM
    This is interesting. I'm sitting in an Apple store getting the Wife's phone re-programed and playing with my 9930. You should see some of the looks I'm getting.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-30-12 03:09 PM
    Remedies That Really Work

I checked this out on Snopes and it's for real!

Amazing simple home remedies:

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives . Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My favourite is #6.
    09-30-12 05:19 PM
    Remedies That Really Work

I checked this out on Snopes and it's for real!

Amazing simple home remedies:

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives . Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My favourite is #6.
    I've always said "if you can't fix it with a hammer, get a bigger hammer".
    09-30-12 05:25 PM
    09-30-12 05:53 PM
    09-30-12 06:37 PM
    09-30-12 06:38 PM
    09-30-12 06:39 PM
    October 3rd is National Vodka Day. I shall celebrate it by doing what I do every day
    wu-wei, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-30-12 06:40 PM
    I've always said "if you can't fix it with a hammer, get a bigger hammer".
    Ummmmmm, I've got a big hammer and stuff.

It's Snap On, not strap on
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-30-12 06:44 PM
    I honour of Halloween, and since we've been talking movies, let's do best horror movie you've seen that others likely haven't.

Mine? Session 9.

Heard about it in Entertainment Weekly and their list of the top 5 scariest movies you've never heard of. It's about an asbestos cleaning crew doing a job in the Danvers State Mental institution in Massachusetts. The guys who wrote it did so with the site in mind. Nothing was set dressed for the filming. It stars the amazing Peter Mullen, David Caruso (normally can't even watch him but he's amazing here), Steven Avedon (also one of the writers) and a pre Sweet Home Alabama Josh Lucas. It was produced by USA Films and executives product by Carson Daly (one of the few d0uche free moves he's done).

I can't watch it in the house alone. It's not gory but it's sooooo atmospheric. The star of the movie is the hospital. Heck even my sister can't rewatch it and she's a horror movie fiend. Everyone I've recommended it to has bought it. The dvd has a cool documentary on the hospital as well as cast stories (David Caruso hates the building and won't go back in, Peter Mullen said the building started to possess him at times during filming).

HIGHLY recommend it, guys. Especially if atmosphere and haunted house stories are your thing.

As far as TV horror? Tonight is the season premiere of Dexter *bounces*, and soon will be season 2 of American Horror Story. LOVE that show!

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Just watched Session 9. What can I say. I love how the story builds up. Thanks reeneebob for the recommendation. Not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, but highly recommended.
    reeneebob, Engire, louzer and 5 others like this.
    09-30-12 07:11 PM
    It's okay David, we all miss Sid...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8mr-gcgoI[/YT]
    09-30-12 07:13 PM
618,099 ... 319320321322323 ...