Kinda a cool Samsung commercial for TV's.

Click to view quoted video
    Apartment #69 . . . . . LoL
    drjay868, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-29-12 11:26 AM
    Post removed by myself due to content.
    Last edited by Engire; 09-30-12 at 11:28 AM.
    09-29-12 11:30 AM
    He was a killer Sid Vicious.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIdc0NGumVc[/YT]
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-29-12 11:48 AM
    What better way to wake up then with Jerry at the Spectrum at Philly. I was at this show!

Really? I was at the Spectrum for the Sunday and Monday night shows (3/23-3/24). We were only supposed to go to the Sunday night show, but someone gave us extra tickets they had to the Monday night show for buying them a case of beer. We had no ice, so we packed our coolers with snow.
    09-29-12 11:49 AM
    Was just reading the thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...zz-hlp-747376/

This poor guy in India is so panicked at the loss of wi-fi that he posted his phone number, I feel bad for him but I just can't shake the irony of calling India to help someone with tech support.
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    09-29-12 12:02 PM
    09-29-12 12:31 PM
    09-29-12 12:34 PM
    I rarely even find it at stores, much less restaurants.
    I've only been able to find the pint cans of it, never the bottles. They come in packs of 4 and cost about $10.

Not only do I love stouts this time of year, but I also love ciders. I picked up some Angry Orchard last night. Good stuff. Anyone else have any suggestions?
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-29-12 12:45 PM
    HEY!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with gingers?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Uh oh, someone's in trubble!
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-29-12 12:46 PM
    Why yes I do believe it's a re-post. But what the heck I'm old and senile.

If this has already been posted I missed it! Us penguins sure know how to get down and funky!
    09-29-12 12:48 PM
    Was just reading the thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...zz-hlp-747376/

This poor guy in India is so panicked at the loss of wi-fi that he posted his phone number, I feel bad for him but I just can't shake the irony of calling India to help someone with tech support.
    I just gave myself a very stern talking to...

I went to that thread and as soon as I looked at the guy's name I thought it was "hairlip" instead of "harilp."
    09-29-12 12:58 PM
    I've only been able to find the pint cans of it, never the bottles. They come in packs of 4 and cost about $10.

Not only do I love stouts this time of year, but I also love ciders. I picked up some Angry Orchard last night. Good stuff. Anyone else have any suggestions?
    I have been drinking a bit of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale lately. Stuff is delicious!
    09-29-12 01:00 PM

Oh, and the the only cider I drink is laced with Captain Morgan's Private Stock! Stuff is so smoooooooooooooooth.
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-29-12 01:01 PM
    I have been drinking a bit of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale lately. Stuff is delicious!
    Does it taste like bourbon? Sounds vile if it does.
    09-29-12 01:05 PM
    Does it taste like bourbon? Sounds vile if it does.
    Kinda, sorta, but not really, maybe.
    09-29-12 01:22 PM
    LOL.

It has a kind-of smokey and vanilla taste to it that some really good bourbon has. After the bourbon is taken out of the charred oak barrels that it ages in, they pour the beer in the barrel and age it. The beer then picks up some of the flavors of the bourbon in the wood as well as the wood itself. Give it a go. I didn't think I'd like it either.
    09-29-12 01:24 PM
    Thanks for clarifying.

Posted from My Mobile App
    drjay868, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-29-12 01:25 PM
    Mmmmm cider. When I was in Montreal a couple years back for 3 weeks for work, there is a 24 hour poutine place that has obscene poutine and serves alcohol. Our last night there, I drank many a cider...

My drink of choice right now is Disaronno on the rocks. Good lord, that stuff is outstanding.

My husband has become a fan of Dan Ackroyd's Crystal Head vodka. Comes in a glass skull. He walks around holding it saying "alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well Horatio..."

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-29-12 01:29 PM
    Right now I'm making a Butternut Squash lasagna I found a recipe for on Trader Joes website. I wish we had Trader Joes here... Although Farm boy is close but my city doesn't have one of those yet, either. It smells amazing.

louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 2 others like this.
    09-29-12 01:32 PM
    Mmmmm cider. When I was in Montreal a couple years back for 3 weeks for work, there is a 24 hour poutine place that has obscene poutine and serves alcohol. Our last night there, I drank many a cider...

My drink of choice right now is Disaronno on the rocks. Good lord, that stuff is outstanding.

My husband has become a fan of Dan Ackroyd's Crystal Head vodka. Comes in a glass skull. He walks around holding it saying "alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well Horatio..."

Funny, I mentioned poutine in another post last week & Laura said she'd never heard of, had to look it up and said it sounded nasty...hope she sees this.
    09-29-12 01:40 PM
    Right now I'm making a Butternut Squash lasagna I found a recipe for on Trader Joes website. I wish we had Trader Joes here... Although Farm boy is close but my city doesn't have one of those yet, either. It smells amazing.

Sometimes I think you might be me. I fvcking love Disaronno...and I'm making a Trader Joes run after work tonight...
    reeneebob, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-29-12 01:57 PM
    Funny, I mentioned poutine in another post last week & Laura said she'd never heard of, had to look it up and said it sounded nasty...hope she sees this.
    I might have to try making my own poutine sometime. Like this:

mark37724, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-29-12 01:59 PM
    Oh my dear, everyone thinks it's nasty until they have it.

The one I got in Montreal was a Shepherds pie poutine - fries, cheese curd, saut�ed onion and ground beef, corn topped with gravy. Oh my god it was to die for. The restaurant is called La Banquise, check out their menu... And the pictures.

www.labanquise.com/en/

09-29-12 02:05 PM
    I might have to try making my own poutine sometime. Like this:

That was too funny! Give it a go.
    09-29-12 02:09 PM
    That was too funny! Give it a go.
    Check out her other epis. I have a bit of a ladyboner for her.
    mark37724, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-29-12 02:12 PM
618,094 ... 313314315316317 ...