Pretty obvious to me that it has become the #1 Troll site for phones.

Almost as complex as . . . . .

Did someone say spoonful? I think the trolls may need:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5IW9wK_HNg[/YT]
    09-26-12 12:22 PM
    How many likes in 0 posts?

Let's pump up his numbers!
    I just "liked" post 0.
    09-26-12 12:24 PM
    It must be time to gather the flock, as I fear too many of us have ventured out into the netherworld, possibly hopelessly warping our fragile little minds.

With all of the CB brain trust out JAMming, the forums seem have become the NFL under faux officials, all pushing the boundaries like the bratty children that they are.

I may be scarred for life, assuming I ever recover from the diphtheria I contracted in Snooze & Tumors the other day. Or was it lupus???!!

Oh God, my duodenum!!
    Good point, some of the professional trolls probably know that many mods are tied up with other activities.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNelnqsmnlM[/YT]
    09-26-12 12:24 PM
    Awww . . .. you'd hit it too same as I would. LoL

We do have moose in Nova Scotia but I haven't seen any "brass bison" around.

BTW that pic is my avatar for another site I frequent where my nic is moose.
    One of my nicknames in college (in addition to drjay) was Skinny Bison... so that's my username on Xbox.
    09-26-12 12:25 PM
    One of my nicknames in college (in addition to drjay) was Skinny Bison... so that's my username on Xbox.
    That's the worst Indian name ever! Would rather be known as Runs with Scissors.

Posted from My Mobile App
    09-26-12 12:30 PM
    I don't have an Xbox, but Windows Phone has Xbox Live for the Windows Phone games. I'm lak611 there too.
    09-26-12 12:32 PM
    It must be time to gather the flock, as I fear too many of us have ventured out into the netherworld, possibly hopelessly warping our fragile little minds.

With all of the CB brain trust out JAMming, the forums seem have become the NFL under faux officials, all pushing the boundaries like the bratty children that they are.

I may be scarred for life, assuming I ever recover from the diphtheria I contracted in Snooze & Tumors the other day. Or was it lupus???!!

Oh God, my duodenum!!
    Better your duodenum than your coccyx.
    09-26-12 12:33 PM
    many mods are tied up with other activities.
    Brown chicken brown cow!
    09-26-12 12:35 PM

How bout Anemic Antelope?
    09-26-12 12:36 PM
    Yeah, that was my plan when I stormed out of Toyota parts. I can buy a pair of aftermarket power mirrors with LED blinkers for $40. Unfortunately, they don't sell the backing plate separately or I could just buy the glass.

If it's not one thing, it's two things.,,
    Back in high school, I had a guy cross the double yellow and just clip my side view mirror. It shattered, of course (good thing my window was up!!!), but surprisingly the actual plastic housing was fine. I took my car to a glass/mirror shop and they came out with a piece of paper and stenciled the shape and went inside to cut it. Took about 10mins and cost $12. Give that a go if you have a shop around.
    09-26-12 12:36 PM
    Does Xbox automatically give a person some weird default name when he/she first signs up?

Before I changed my Xbox Live name on my Windows Phone I was "localdaisy" followed by a string of numbers.

Perhaps I should have changed it to "loco daisy" instead.
    09-26-12 12:40 PM
    Does Xbox automatically give a person some weird default name when he/she first signs up?

Before I changed my Xbox Live name on my Windows Phone I was "localdaisy" followed by a string of numbers.

Honestly, I don't remember. I was under the influence when I set up Xbox live and decided on my name.
    09-26-12 12:43 PM

I'm totally going to start calling you this.
    09-26-12 12:46 PM
    I'm just popping in here to say hi.
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling I won't be checking most of the other parts of the forum the rest of this week. Maybe it's the change of season, but it's really gotten silly lately.
    No, what's silly is calling what's going on in the forums 'silly'. It's a downright mockery of a travesty of a sham of a mockery in there. Unlike the wholesome and spiritual seriousness that's in here.
    09-26-12 01:03 PM

Peepees in tepees. That would not likely rank among the more sought-after Indian names.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 09-26-12 at 01:11 PM.
    09-26-12 01:08 PM
    Office Cheering On Employee Going For 32-Minute Nonstop Work Streak

NEW YORK -- Holding up signs and roaring with applause, employees at Accenture Management Consultants dropped their work Tuesday morning to cheer on coworker James Conrad as he shattered company records by going for a 32-minute non-stop work streak, sources reported. “Go! Go! Go! Go!” coworkers chanted in unison as Conrad answered emails, analyzed data, and managed client accounts for the 19th straight minute without walking around the office, eating, or checking movie trailers on YouTube. “Can he go for 20? He did it! Twenty minutes of unbroken productivity and counting!” At the 22-minute mark, an exhausted Conrad was moments away from checking his Facebook account but was buoyed again by the cheers of his colleagues.

UPDATE: Conrad's streak officially ended at the 32-minute mark when he took out his phone to post “Busy day at the office” on his Twitter account.
    Office Cheering On Employee Going For 32-Minute Nonstop Work Streak | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    09-26-12 01:15 PM
    Peepees in tepees. That would not likely rank among the more sought-after Indian names.
    You mean.... Amazon.com: The Peepee Teepee for the Sprinkling WeeWee: Airplanes in Laundry Bag: Baby
    09-26-12 01:19 PM
    Have to say, first time in a long time but you've left me absolutely speechless!

09-26-12 01:32 PM
    Have to say, first time in a long time but you've left me absolutely speechless!

Funny story about those: My friend Caleb (the same one who got ordained a few weeks ago) and I were at the mall specificially looking for peepee teepees for a friend's baby shower. We go into a maternity store. As the cashier is ringing the peepee teepees up, I look out the door into the mall and watch the kids playing on this big bungie thing (they're strapped into seats that are connected to bungie cords and they hop on a large cushion. Jokingly I mention to Caleb "I wonder if adults could ride that too." The cashier threw a fit yelling "ARE YOU PREGNANT?? YOU CAN'T DO THAT IF YOU'RE PREGNANT!!"

::facepalm::
    09-26-12 01:40 PM
    Funny story about those: My friend Caleb (the same one who got ordained a few weeks ago) and I were at the mall specificially looking for peepee teepees for a friend's baby shower. We go into a maternity store. As the cashier is ringing the peepee teepees up, I look out the door into the mall and watch the kids playing on this big bungie thing (they're strapped into seats that are connected to bungie cords and they hop on a large cushion. Jokingly I mention to Caleb "I wonder if adults could ride that too." The cashier threw a fit yelling "ARE YOU PREGNANT?? YOU CAN'T DO THAT IF YOU'RE PREGNANT!!"

::facepalm::
    Coffee-geyser!!!!!!

09-26-12 01:50 PM
    I tried.

Consequently, if you don't see me around for awhile, I just want you all to know it's been an honor serving with you.
    And just WHERE do YOU think YOU'RE going!?!??!?!
    09-26-12 01:57 PM

Oh God, my duodenum!!

I've been "out there."

It's ugly.

I've become a fence straddling troll to all platforms.....
    09-26-12 02:04 PM

I've been "out there."

It's ugly.

I've become a fence straddling troll to all platforms.....
    Its ugly. Very ugly. Trolls just got me.

Dammit.
    09-26-12 02:25 PM
    How many likes in 0 posts?

Let's pump up his numbers!
    That might result in a divide by zero error.
    09-26-12 02:27 PM
    Maybe we should get that for some of the trolls to prevent them from peeing all over people's posts.
    09-26-12 02:33 PM
618,114 ... 294295296297298 ...