ya it has become a real $hit slinging fest. It is actually mean spirited in a lot of posts.

The enjoyment of perusing threads, on the chance you might learn something, is lost when you have to wade through the hate.

You can now count on the flaming in the most innocent of threads.
    troll!!!!!!!!! :d
    09-26-12 06:47 AM
    Good Morning all, happy hump day.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3oxJvSRj0[/YT]
    09-26-12 07:22 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0JB2JDxU_0&feature=related[/YT]
    09-26-12 07:25 AM
    I think every day we should have a brave volunteer check the rest of the board for the day and give us a daily recap down here where it's safe.
    09-26-12 07:57 AM
    holy crap I missed a couple days, and come back and people are bickering worse than before. RIM has released some really really positive things and it somehow gets worse in those boards. I just dont get it. I have successfully retreated here though!
    09-26-12 08:10 AM
    I think every day we should have a brave volunteer check the rest of the board for the day and give us a daily recap down here where it's safe.
    It's a dangerous world out there, I don't recommend it. Tried it and came back to safe and irreverent waters.
    09-26-12 08:11 AM
    Good Morning all, happy hump day.

Depends . . . . if you are the humper or the humpee . . . .

09-26-12 08:18 AM
    holy crap I missed a couple days, and come back and people are bickering worse than before. RIM has released some really really positive things and it somehow gets worse in those boards. I just dont get it. I have successfully retreated here though!
    Pretty obvious to me that it has become the #1 Troll site for phones.

Almost as complex as . . . . .

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7AkTpJC2hA&feature=related[/YT]
    09-26-12 08:24 AM
    My sentiments exactly, Mr. Sith. We have some new sneak peaks at BB10, but I can't fully enjoy them because people HAVE to find something to b!tch about!
    09-26-12 08:31 AM

Click to view quoted image
    Only in Nova Scotia!
    09-26-12 08:34 AM

Reposted for relevance:

09-26-12 08:36 AM
    I tried.

Consequently, if you don't see me around for awhile, I just want you all to know it's been an honor serving with you.
    09-26-12 09:20 AM
    I tried.

Consequently, if you don't see me around for awhile, I just want you all to know it's been an honor serving with you.
    We'll just pretend you're hibernating, Mr. Bear.
    09-26-12 09:22 AM
    Only in Nova Scotia!
    Awww . . .. you'd hit it too same as I would. LoL

We do have moose in Nova Scotia but I haven't seen any "brass bison" around.

BTW that pic is my avatar for another site I frequent where my nic is moose.
    09-26-12 09:27 AM
    I tried.

You gotta survive until the beer handle is awarded.
    09-26-12 09:28 AM
    Awww . . .. you'd hit it too same as I would. LoL

We do have moose in Nova Scotia but I haven't seen any "brass bison" around.

BTW that pic is my avatar for another site I frequent where my nic is moose.
    Oh there was a time, then I stopped drinking Moosehead and magically I became far more attractive to animate beings.
    09-26-12 09:33 AM
    It must be time to gather the flock, as I fear too many of us have ventured out into the netherworld, possibly hopelessly warping our fragile little minds.

With all of the CB brain trust out JAMming, the forums seem have become the NFL under faux officials, all pushing the boundaries like the bratty children that they are.

I may be scarred for life, assuming I ever recover from the diphtheria I contracted in Snooze & Tumors the other day. Or was it lupus???!!

Oh God, my duodenum!!
    09-26-12 11:31 AM
    Or have 'they' finally caught up with you all?

Am I the only one left to defend the virtue of the 50k, even in my advanced terminal state?

Oh well ... good a time as any for a nap.

09-26-12 11:41 AM
    I'm just popping in here to say hi.

I have a feeling I won't be checking most of the other parts of the forum the rest of this week. Maybe it's the change of season, but it's really gotten silly lately.
    09-26-12 11:42 AM
    I don't know which car you have, but this might be a good start!

toyota side mirror | eBay
    Yeah, that was my plan when I stormed out of Toyota parts. I can buy a pair of aftermarket power mirrors with LED blinkers for $40. Unfortunately, they don't sell the backing plate separately or I could just buy the glass.

If it's not one thing, it's two things.,,
    louzer, bungaboy, wu-wei and 2 others like this.
    09-26-12 12:06 PM
    I've had a spider hiding in my driver's side mirror. He keeps building a web between it and the door at night. Today, I notice the web while I'm driving to work. I knock it loose, amazing at how well it stand up to freeway speeds. I notice a little spot on the bottom of the mirror that could be the little bugger, so I touch it with my finger and try to tip the mirror up a little. Instead of tipping, the mirror and backing detached and went flying into the freeway behind me as I watched it shatter. Stopped by the Toyota dealer. They don't sell just the glass, they want to sell the entire mirror housing assembly for $230...
    Ugh! That is ridiculously expensive.
    louzer, bungaboy, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-26-12 12:08 PM
    Oh there was a time, then I stopped drinking Moosehead and magically I became far more attractive to animate beings.
    I never had Moosehead in Canada. I wonder if Moosehead sold in Canada is better than Moosehead sold in the US.

I like Molson from Canada better than Molson from the US.
    09-26-12 12:11 PM
    Guy has zero posts. How does that work?
    How many likes in 0 posts?

Let's pump up his numbers!
    09-26-12 12:11 PM
    Yeah, that was my plan when I stormed out of Toyota parts. I can buy a pair of aftermarket power mirrors with LED blinkers for $40. Unfortunately, they don't sell the backing plate separately or I could just buy the glass.

If it's not one thing, it's two things.,,
    Blast!!! That sucks .
    bungaboy, wu-wei, middbrew and 2 others like this.
    09-26-12 12:12 PM

09-26-12 12:21 PM
618,114 ... 293294295296297 ...