This isn't going to be popular, but they should stop making crappy music videos and get the damn phones out.

And people are all "omg see RIM are forward thinking and not old fogies and this is proof!" except ITS REO SPEEDWAGON. There is nothing hip and cool about REO SPEEDWAGON.

Yeah, it's cute but cuter would have been getting the phones out when promised.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Oh come on now! You just have to roll with the changes.

I always thought the lead singer from REO Speedwagon looked like a a cross between an efeminite hairdresser and the cowardly lion. Just sayin'
    09-25-12 09:01 PM
    No no no you don't have to do that Bunga- I guess that after all the time waiting for RIM to put up or shut up, having the phones delayed to February 2013 but getting a music video has made me pessimistic. I am equally pissy about the attack ads from Samsung and I use one of their phones.

It's cute, I just look at it from the other side of the coin as well and think that cute won't help the company keep from imploding, that's all. /phone talk
    That's part of the beauty of this thread. It's a better use of time posting pantless nonsense here than panted rumor, speculation, and opinion (did I mention opinion) out there.
    09-25-12 09:12 PM
    Your hair IS shiny!!! Then again, this is coming from someone who gets $20 haircuts and uses dye from a box...

And yes there will be NO phone talk here!
    Well, maybe just a little phone talk...
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOogEaO3Hc[/YT]
    09-25-12 09:17 PM
    I need to read a new book. ROFL.

Click to view quoted image

Actually Volume 2 is the one I am reading . . . . L0L

Ed who???

10juniordiekmannchars
    09-25-12 09:19 PM
    I had Christmas and Birthday certificates that I forgot I had so all it cost me was the tip (although I gave him $50 because it was 2 hours and I love my colourist). I have been using home colour for a while because my colourist had cancer so he wasn't around, this was the first time I've seen him since he did my updo and veil for my wedding.

He's the type of stylist that you could say "Do whatever you want, play!" and you know you'll be happy. He's done my hair since I was 8, he did my hair for my mom's wedding, he did my wedding hair and he'll do my sisters hair for her wedding. Love my guy! I don't know what I'll do when he hangs up his shears because finding a stylist you can trust like that is really hard to do.

It took him a few years to get my hair healthy again after my illness and surgeries, all the drugs did a real number on it, but even with the colour and treatments my hair has always looked shiny. And I swear by Pantene. Even he has started recommending it considering how shiny and healthy my hair can be even with flat ironing.

Wow - that got wordy!
    Sounds a little like the movie Shampoo!
    09-25-12 09:28 PM
    Been away for a few days, my longtime friend and neighbor from grammar through high school and college (actually known each other since we were 4 or 5 years old) died unexpectedly last week and I been traveling because of it. I have been staying off the boards a bit in his honor. He never texted ever, not even once, never had twitter, no Facebook account, used disposable "dumb" phones, no computer even, hard to imagine, but he loved his high end stereo equipment, numerous collectible guns and classic cars. RIP my old friend, you will be missed.
    Very sorry for your loss.
    09-25-12 09:32 PM
    I just submitted this one from my days working at Verizon Wireless in 2003 or 2004:
    Who's on First?

I don't know?

Third base!

ROFL!!!
    09-25-12 09:36 PM
    Just posted this in one of my groups. I didn't watch the game, nor do I care about football...but this definitely cracked me up.

Post of the day!!!!!
    09-25-12 09:39 PM
    Mike,

Sorry for your loss Sir.

Jim
    09-25-12 09:48 PM
    I've had a spider hiding in my driver's side mirror. He keeps building a web between it and the door at night. Today, I notice the web while I'm driving to work. I knock it loose, amazing at how well it stand up to freeway speeds. I notice a little spot on the bottom of the mirror that could be the little bugger, so I touch it with my finger and try to tip the mirror up a little. Instead of tipping, the mirror and backing detached and went flying into the freeway behind me as I watched it shatter. Stopped by the Toyota dealer. They don't sell just the glass, they want to sell the entire mirror housing assembly for $230...
    Yet another case in favor of an "I feel your pain" button.
    09-25-12 09:48 PM
    Okay Friends and fellow deviants it's time for the contest info.

The Rules!

1. You must have 125 post in this thread at the time it reaches 10,000

2. If the winner does not have 125 post then we go to 10,001 and so on till we get a person with 125 posts

3. If the winner does not want the prize they can 1. refuse it at which point we go to the next qualifying post or 2. they can assign it to the member of their choice

4. Prize (Beer Tap Handle) will be shipped courtesy of Bungaboy anywhere in the continent of North America. Should the winner be from outside North America then an equitable agreement on shipping will be arranged. The custom avatar donated by Louzer will be worked out easy enough without shipping.

This contest is not in any way sponsored by or approved by CrackBerry.com or any of its employees or representatives. This Idea was totally hatched by members for members.

Brown nosing will not help in any way but the behavior is highly encouraged.
    Last edited by Engire; 09-25-12 at 10:10 PM.
    09-25-12 09:58 PM
    Just posted this in one of my groups. I didn't watch the game, nor do I care about football...but this definitely cracked me up.

Hey Leigh, saw this in our BBM group, welcome to the nut house, it's a lot of fun in here!
    Very sorry for your loss.
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words and thoughts, the whole thing kinda caught me and everyone else by surprise. Of course our parents were friends too and his father was one of my high school teachers, so it has been hard on everyone, I can't even talk to them much less his wife and two sons, heck I dated her for a year or so before he did, it's all just too weird right now. Not to worry, I will be back in usual Pantless form again in a day or two. One of the light moments was when I put on my white boxers, white dress shirt, black socks, black shoes, red tie and navy blazer, walked out and announced I was ready to go to the funeral like I had forgotten that I was Pantless and all got a rare laugh, sorry nobody took pics, but I thought about you guys and smiled for the first time in a couple of days.
    Engire, wu-wei, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    09-25-12 10:01 PM
    Hey Leigh, saw this in our BBM group, welcome to the nut house, it's a lot of fun in here!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and thoughts, the whole thing kinda caught me and everyone else by surprise. Of course our parents were friends too and his father was one of my high school teachers, so it has been hard on everyone, I can't even talk to them much less his wife and two sons, heck I dated her for a year or so before he did, it's all just too weird right now. Not to worry, I will be back in usual Pantless form again in a day or two. One of the light moments was when I put on my white boxers, white dress shirt, black socks, black shoes, red tie and navy blazer, walked out and announced I was ready to go to the funeral like I had forgotten that I was Pantless and all got a rare laugh, sorry nobody took pics, but I thought about you guys and smiled for the first time in a couple of days.
    It's just a rough time. No two ways about it. I'm sure your friend would have appreciated the laugh. And each day that passes, there will be more because life just moves on and I'm sure your friend would want it that way.

All I can offer are condolances and, perhaps a mindless chuckle to take your mind off it for just a moment. So this one's for your friend...
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29byfYNuuUM[/YT]
    09-25-12 10:41 PM
    My bro and sis in law would love this! We purposely switch around sports terminology. Like, if we're getting together to watch a Jayhawks basketball game one of us will say "What time is opening pitch, again?"
    It needed a hockey reference, like he was high-sticking when he missed the touch at second....but still, it just made me smile.

09-25-12 11:32 PM
    Man, some posters are really irritating.
    ...They post everything in some weird style
    ...Most of it is nonsensical

09-26-12 12:19 AM
    what�s the matter
    09-26-12 12:29 AM
    09-26-12 12:38 AM
    You no likey my ellipses???

Y U NO LIKEY?
    09-26-12 02:03 AM
    It's nobody in this thread
    09-26-12 02:05 AM
    I've had a spider hiding in my driver's side mirror. He keeps building a web between it and the door at night. Today, I notice the web while I'm driving to work. I knock it loose, amazing at how well it stand up to freeway speeds. I notice a little spot on the bottom of the mirror that could be the little bugger, so I touch it with my finger and try to tip the mirror up a little. Instead of tipping, the mirror and backing detached and went flying into the freeway behind me as I watched it shatter. Stopped by the Toyota dealer. They don't sell just the glass, they want to sell the entire mirror housing assembly for $230...
    No one is a match for Spiderman.

Not even the Scionicman.
    09-26-12 02:09 AM
    It's nobody in this thread
    I didn't think so....was just teasing.
    09-26-12 03:11 AM
    Man, some posters are really irritating.
    ...They post everything in some weird style
    ...Most of it is nonsensical

Ya it has become a real $hit slinging fest. It is actually mean spirited in a lot of posts.

The enjoyment of perusing threads, on the chance you might learn something, is lost when you have to wade through the hate.

You can now count on the flaming in the most innocent of threads.
    09-26-12 05:57 AM
    what�s the matter
    Guy has zero posts. How does that work?
    09-26-12 05:59 AM
    Guy has zero posts. How does that work?
    Must have joined just to post Pantless in the 50k cb challenge thread?
    09-26-12 06:17 AM
    Must have joined just to post Pantless in the 50k cb challenge thread?
    Right on. Twirly for me. LoL

Shows we have Celeb status now. Peeps coming here first and foremost. LoL
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-26-12 at 08:16 AM.
    09-26-12 06:47 AM
618,114 ... 292293294295296 ...