LOL, at the end of the BBJam keynote they had pics of people with Thank You signs. Did anyone else see CB Kevin in there with his #1 BlackBerry Fan t-shirt?
    09-25-12 12:46 PM
    That reminds me of when a guy from WMMS cut the cord during Howard Stern's live broadcast on WNCX in Cleveland.

FMQB: Radio Industry News, Music Industry Updates, Arbitron Ratings, Music News and more!
    Except it really happened to Howard. Those were crazy days!
    09-25-12 12:52 PM
    Ok. What did I miss? There's phone talk in here. Is this a serious thread now?
    Alex_Hong, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-25-12 12:59 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA[/YT]
    09-25-12 01:06 PM
    Sorry, was at my colourist getting $135 worth of hi lights added and grey removed.
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    09-25-12 01:08 PM
    Oh God. I hope not. Where else would we go if we didn't have this?
    09-25-12 01:31 PM
    Except it really happened to Howard. Those were crazy days!
    I know it happened. I was listening to the radio when it happened.
    09-25-12 01:34 PM
    Oh God. I hope not. Where else would we go if we didn't have this?
    This thread is about the only reason I visit this site anymore.
    09-25-12 01:36 PM
    I went to the hairdresser as well, here's my proof...
    09-25-12 01:42 PM
    We're gonna keep on lovin' you!
    Boyz R singin' for their supper . . . . . .
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-25-12 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Stop the hate
    mikeplus1, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-25-12 02:01 PM
    Boyz R singin' for their supper . . . . . .

This isn't going to be popular, but they should stop making crappy music videos and get the damn phones out.

And people are all "omg see RIM are forward thinking and not old fogies and this is proof!" except ITS REO SPEEDWAGON. There is nothing hip and cool about REO SPEEDWAGON.

Yeah, it's cute but cuter would have been getting the phones out when promised.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-25-12 02:47 PM
    Me... And crappy shot of the hi lights (they are copper over chocolate brown, 12 foils worth)...

EDIT

Damn my hair is shiny. LOL

Last edited by reeneebob; 09-25-12 at 03:04 PM.
    09-25-12 02:55 PM
    I am going to delete my post above.

I posted it because I thought it was amusing.

I don't want the effin hate brought in here because of something I posted.

I appologize. My intent was pure entertainment.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-25-12 at 03:00 PM.
    09-25-12 02:55 PM
    I am going to delete my post above.

I posted it because I thought it was amusing.

I don't want the effin hate brought in here because of something I posted.

I appologize. My intent was pure entertainment.
    It's cool man, just change it to something funny or stupid instead of deleting a perfectly Pantless Post.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:05 PM
    No no no you don't have to do that Bunga- I guess that after all the time waiting for RIM to put up or shut up, having the phones delayed to February 2013 but getting a music video has made me pessimistic. I am equally pissy about the attack ads from Samsung and I use one of their phones.

It's cute, I just look at it from the other side of the coin as well and think that cute won't help the company keep from imploding, that's all. /phone talk
    mikeplus1, Engire, wu-wei and 1 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:07 PM
    And there's still nothing hip or cool about REO Speedwagon.

mikeplus1, louzer, Engire and 2 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:08 PM
    Me... And crappy shot of the hi lights (they are copper over chocolate brown, 12 foils worth)...

EDIT

Damn my hair is shiny. LOL

Your hair IS shiny!!! Then again, this is coming from someone who gets $20 haircuts and uses dye from a box...

And yes there will be NO phone talk here!
    09-25-12 03:14 PM
    I need to read a new book. ROFL.

Actually Volume 2 is the one I am reading . . . . L0L

Last edited by bungaboy; 09-25-12 at 04:17 PM.
    09-25-12 03:15 PM
    I know it happened. I was listening to the radio when it happened.
    LOL, so was I, but I was in New York City.
    drjay868, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:16 PM
    Your hair IS shiny!!! Then again, this is coming from someone who gets $20 haircuts and uses dye from a box...

And yes there will be NO phone talk here!
    I had Christmas and Birthday certificates that I forgot I had so all it cost me was the tip (although I gave him $50 because it was 2 hours and I love my colourist). I have been using home colour for a while because my colourist had cancer so he wasn't around, this was the first time I've seen him since he did my updo and veil for my wedding.

He's the type of stylist that you could say "Do whatever you want, play!" and you know you'll be happy. He's done my hair since I was 8, he did my hair for my mom's wedding, he did my wedding hair and he'll do my sisters hair for her wedding. Love my guy! I don't know what I'll do when he hangs up his shears because finding a stylist you can trust like that is really hard to do.

It took him a few years to get my hair healthy again after my illness and surgeries, all the drugs did a real number on it, but even with the colour and treatments my hair has always looked shiny. And I swear by Pantene. Even he has started recommending it considering how shiny and healthy my hair can be even with flat ironing.

Wow - that got wordy!
    09-25-12 03:22 PM
    Ugh, this just happened to me.

Me: May I have the city you're dialing from?

Stoopid: Delaware.

Me: And your city please?

Stoopid: DEL-AH-WARE!!!

Me: Which city in Delaware are you calling from, sir?

Stoopid: Oh. Wilmington.

::headdesk::
    09-25-12 03:23 PM
    I had Christmas and Birthday certificates that I forgot I had so all it cost me was the tip (although I gave him $50 because it was 2 hours and I love my colourist). I have been using home colour for a while because my colourist had cancer so he wasn't around, this was the first time I've seen him since he did my updo and veil for my wedding.

He's the type of stylist that you could say "Do whatever you want, play!" and you know you'll be happy. He's done my hair since I was 8, he did my hair for my mom's wedding, he did my wedding hair and he'll do my sisters hair for her wedding. Love my guy! I don't know what I'll do when he hangs up his shears because finding a stylist you can trust like that is really hard to do.

It took him a few years to get my hair healthy again after my illness and surgeries, all the drugs did a real number on it, but even with the colour and treatments my hair has always looked shiny. And I swear by Pantene. Even he has started recommending it considering how shiny and healthy my hair can be even with flat ironing.

Wow - that got wordy!
    I hear ya, a worthy stylist is worth their weight in gold!!! I've been going to my gal for about 7 years. I typically would go to places like JC Penney's or Regis to get my hair cut. I happened to go to Regis when this lady was working there and I fell in love with her because she used like 4 different tools to texturize my hair! No one had ever done that before! She ended up getting her own salon, and now only works part time while she's in nursing school. If she eventually does nursing full time I don't know what I'll do!!!
    Engire, wu-wei, middbrew and 2 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:28 PM
    Ugh, this just happened to me.

Me: May I have the city you're dialing from?

Stoopid: Delaware.

Me: And your city please?

Stoopid: DEL-AH-WARE!!!

Me: Which city in Delaware are you calling from, sir?

Stoopid: Oh. Wilmington.

::headdesk::
    LOL That reminds me of a phone call I took in the store last week!

Old Woman: Do you have a The Monster power bar?

Me: You mean a surge protector by Monster?

Old Woman: No a power bar by The Monster, my grandchildren told me I have to have it

Me: We do have power bars by Monster, they are $29.99.

Old Woman: Oh they said it would be much more than that.

Me: Well, ours arent.

Old Woman: Well I have a La-Z-Boy electronic recliner and whenever I sit in it and recline, or I don't even have to recline, it makes my TV go fuzzy, so my grandchildren told me to get a The Monster power bar.

Me: Er...a surge protector isn't going to help with that issue, it sounds like the chair is throwing out interference that is affecting the TV, you need to move the chair further away from the TV.

Old Woman: Well, how would I do that? (NO I'M NOT KIDDING)

Me:...I'm sorry?

Old Woman: What do you mean move the chair further away from the TV?

Me: well, electronics give off electrical fields that can interfere with other electronics if they are too close together. That's what it sounds like is happening. You need to move the chair away from the TV,

Old Woman: Well how would I do that?

Me: ...*deep breath* Take the chair from where it is now, and move it someplace else in the room away from the TV.

Old Woman: Well I don't know what you mean by move the chair so I will just ask my grandchildren. *CLICK*

Me: *cries*
    09-25-12 03:33 PM
    LOL That reminds me of a phone call I took in the store last week!

Old Woman: Do you have a The Monster power bar?

Me: You mean a surge protector by Monster?

Old Woman: No a power bar by The Monster, my grandchildren told me I have to have it

Me: We do have power bars by Monster, they are $29.99.

Old Woman: Oh they said it would be much more than that.

Me: Well, ours arent.

Old Woman: Well I have a La-Z-Boy electronic recliner and whenever I sit in it and recline, or I don't even have to recline, it makes my TV go fuzzy, so my grandchildren told me to get a The Monster power bar.

Me: Er...a surge protector isn't going to help with that issue, it sounds like the chair is throwing out interference that is affecting the TV, you need to move the chair further away from the TV.

Old Woman: Well, how would I do that? (NO I'M NOT KIDDING)

Me:...I'm sorry?

Old Woman: What do you mean move the chair further away from the TV?

Me: well, electronics give off electrical fields that can interfere with other electronics if they are too close together. That's what it sounds like is happening. You need to move the chair away from the TV,

Old Woman: Well how would I do that?

Me: ...*deep breath* Take the chair from where it is now, and move it someplace else in the room away from the TV.

Old Woman: Well I don't know what you mean by move the chair so I will just ask my grandchildren. *CLICK*

Me: *cries*
    You NEED to submit this to Funny & Stupid Customer Stories – Not Always Right!!!!!
    Engire, louzer, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:35 PM
    Been away for a few days, my longtime friend and neighbor from grammar through high school and college (actually known each other since we were 4 or 5 years old) died unexpectedly last week and I been traveling because of it. I have been staying off the boards a bit in his honor. He never texted ever, not even once, never had twitter, no Facebook account, used disposable "dumb" phones, no computer even, hard to imagine, but he loved his high end stereo equipment, numerous collectible guns and classic cars. RIP my old friend, you will be missed.
    09-25-12 03:40 PM
618,099 ... 290291292293294 ...