Ack!

(yuck!)
    09-24-12 02:53 PM
    This is so much win. I lerfed.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-24-12 02:54 PM
    Folsom Street Fair 2012: Photos From San Francisco's BDSM Extravaganza

The Folsom Street Fair has a rich history in San Francisco.

The state of California's third largest single-day outdoor spectator event (yes, you read that right) and the world's largest leather showcase has been taking over six blocks in SOMA since 1984 and marks the end of the city's "Leather Pride Week." The festival has swelled to a registered nonprofit charity and donates proceeds to a number of different LGBT organizations throughout the city.

(SCROLL DOWN FOR NSFW PHOTOS)

09-24-12 03:01 PM
    THAT was a bona fide arse-kicker.
    Arse is such a manly word. Much better than a$$ IMO.
    09-24-12 03:20 PM

Dammit I'm at work!
    09-24-12 03:20 PM

Oh yeah, good times! Still recovering from all the chafing & bull whips but so worth it.
    09-24-12 03:30 PM
    I was at a bar in Floyd, IA last week and this was a sign in there. I thought hmm, nothing about going women going pantless.
    Last edited by middbrew; 09-24-12 at 03:37 PM.
    09-24-12 03:33 PM
    This intrigues me . . . . .

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCx5_K_21_k[/YT]
    09-24-12 03:35 PM
    This intrigues me . . . . .

now we know, you can't microwave it.

BUT. the biggest question of all, is will it blend???
    09-24-12 04:00 PM
    Wow there is some crazy going on today on the boards. I'm getting pm'd by someone I disagreed with and he's a winner.

09-24-12 04:13 PM
    Arse is such a manly word. Much better than a$$ IMO.
    Depends on who's saying it. There's nothing quite as emphatic as a New Yorker calling someone an a$$h*le.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-24-12 04:34 PM
    Pantless posted a picture of a Starbucks sidewalk board with a drawing of a girl on it. Not a very well drawn picture causing the remark I would guess.
    LOL It's a spin off of a meme: Ermahgerd | Know Your Meme
    My apology's to the artist. I stand corrected the likeness is incredible.
    09-24-12 04:54 PM
    Wow there is some crazy going on today on the boards. I'm getting pm'd by someone I disagreed with and he's a winner.

Do share!!
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-24-12 04:56 PM
    That Joisey Pillar's theme song on CB is now . . . . . .

"Going Down"... Maybe that should have been post #6969 instead.
    09-24-12 05:45 PM

I rarely read pm's.
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-24-12 06:05 PM
    Ack!

(yuck!)

You thought it would be something good didn't you?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 06:19 PM
    I see your bad driving song and raise you this:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN7BlA3rADY[/YT]
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-24-12 06:28 PM
    Damn, you guys are quick. Thread was already closed before I got there!
    I was able to add a post!
    09-24-12 06:37 PM
    he he.... couldn't resist....
    I'm glad you didn't...
    09-24-12 06:41 PM
    Ack!
    09-24-12 06:54 PM
    Depends on who's saying it. There's nothing quite as emphatic as a New Yorker calling someone an a$$h*le.
    Try using buns, like you're a bunshole, m'kay...
    09-24-12 06:55 PM
    09-24-12 06:56 PM
    So ... Yesterday I set to making my signature BBQ Spam & beans, along with a vegan version for my vegan wife using tempeh (fancy word for FAKE) bacon instead of Spam. And before you get all in my face about the unhealthy characteristics of Spam, I'll just have you all know that I went against everything I believe in and used the low-sodium variant. Herecy for true Spam fans, I know.

So I've got the onions caramelized and the cubed Spam nice and browned up, and I'm ready to throw in a couple of cans of Bush's Originals, when my other and arguably much better half reminds me that we've got a decent supply of freshly grown jalape�o peppers just itching for something to be put into. So I gleefully set to mincing a couple to add to the mix. Then with beans and McCormick's Sweet Island Pepper BBQ sauce all stirred in and simmering, it was time for a much-needed bio break, as I tend to drink a lot while laboring in the kitchen.

Now keep in mind that I always pay close attention to hygiene and cleanliness, especially when cooking, and I always wash my hands after a trip to the can ... but not usually before. Within seconds of returning to my latest contribution to culinary artistry, a strange and uncomfortable sensation set upon that certain appendage of my nether-region, and for reasons that may be becoming apparent to most of you, my head became consumed with the sconic imagery of Elvis' Burning Love, complete with a new understanding of why he was probably able to move like he did.

I was also eternally grateful that my wife hadn't grown habaneros this year.

But you'll also be happy to know that, despite this minor misfortune, the pot o' goodness came out absdolutely Spam-tastic.
    The first time I used habaneros in my beef jerky, I was amazed at how powerful they were, altho none touched my private parts. My great idea was just to use a plastic baggie over my hand to hold the pepper still while I cut... Nope, I can feel it tingling. Next great idea was to use a rubber kitchen glove. Lasted a few moments longer but by the time I had diced a few, my fingers were burning and I was VERY careful to keep them away from my watering eyes. After that, I started holding the habaneros by the stem and just cutting around the top until they fell into the blender. No more chopping of anything. They give jerky a really awesome kick.

I need to break out the Lil Smoker and do another batch. It's been a while. There's a guy at the Oakland Farmer's market that makes some good jerky, so I've been getting it there.

Oaktown - Oakland's Finest Artisan Beef Jerky

I guess the j erk word is blocked. Too funny.
    09-24-12 06:58 PM
    Still rainbows and unicorns in here I see

louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    09-24-12 07:04 PM
    The first time I used habaneros in my beef jerky, I was amazed at how powerful they were, altho none touched my private parts. My great idea was just to use a plastic baggie over my hand to hold the pepper still while I cut... Nope, I can feel it tingling. Next great idea was to use a rubber kitchen glove. Lasted a few moments longer but by the time I had diced a few, my fingers were burning and I was VERY careful to keep them away from my watering eyes. After that, I started holding the habaneros by the stem and just cutting around the top until they fell into the blender. No more chopping of anything. They give jerky a really awesome kick.

I need to break out the Lil Smoker and do another batch. It's been a while. There's a guy at the Oakland Farmer's market that makes some good jerky, so I've been getting it there.

Oaktown - Oakland's Finest Artisan Beef Jerky

I guess the j erk word is blocked. Too funny.
    Sounds like you found a to avoid a burning winky but you will still be suffering from the dreaded "ring of fire" a day after eating those things.
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    09-24-12 07:08 PM
618,114 ... 286287288289290 ...