Here's another Philly classic!!!!!

Isn't that where "Booby" Clarke earned the title of the dirtiest player in the world?
    09-19-12 02:10 PM
    Still pantless....

Who's with me?!?!?

PICS!!!!!

Attachment 117294

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 02:21 PM
    *sadness ensues....Q goes to the bedroom to get pants since she has been snubbed...*

dangnabbitted secure laptop won't let me load web pics....
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 3 others like this.
    09-19-12 02:35 PM
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks

'nuff said!
    09-19-12 02:41 PM
    Isn't that where "Booby" Clarke earned the title of the dirtiest player in the world?
    Or was that Pantless Joe Jackson of the famed 1919 Chicago Black Sox?
    09-19-12 02:46 PM
    Look better in one of these . . .

Click to view quoted image
    That's animal cruelty. No dog should be made to wear Habs merchandise.

I have jawbone shards coming out of my gums ! from using Tapatalk.
    09-19-12 03:14 PM
    You know you could resend service books, regenerate encryption keys or even reactivate and that 9650 will work perfectly fine :-p
    Not after it accidentally fell under a lawn mower she couldn't.

I have jawbone shards coming out of my gums ! from using Tapatalk.
    09-19-12 03:20 PM
    OK, do we have to ask?
    ISWYDT = I see what you did there. And ISWYDT.
    09-19-12 03:22 PM
    *sadness ensues....Q goes to the bedroom to get pants since she has been snubbed...*

I'm not sure "snubbed" is accurate. Some of us are at work and whipping our pants off could cause unnecessary and uninformed panic.
    09-19-12 03:23 PM
    Actually it was Eddie VanImp who did most of the nasty checking.

Ok you want to hear the coolest hockey moment of my life?

Happened about 15 years ago, we went on a family cruise, on one of those cruise lines that are staffed by mostly internationals. My whole family went. My brother in law and I are big hockey fans. So I tell him I think I saw Gordie Howe on the ship. He tell me I'm full of you know WHAT! Any ways, he's in one of the shops later talking to the worker, a Canadian kid, and they start talking hockey and the kid tell him Gordie Howe IS on the ship. So he finds me later running up and tells me I was right, he can't believe it etc we have a big laugh, BUT a plan is hatched to find him and meet him. Ok so that night at dinner happens to be the formal dinner full tux. We find Gordie's table and go up and introduce ourselves talk about his son (a former Flyer) and ask for a picture. So they line us up for the picture, me, my brother and my brother in law. Now I'm the shortest and smallest guy of the 3 of us and right next to Gordie. Just before we take the picture he gives me a shot with his elbow. And he says to us, "I always go for the little guy!" (He was known as a dirty player) So I am proud to say that I have been elbow checked by Gordie Howe!
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-19-12 03:29 PM
    I'm not sure "snubbed" is accurate. Some of us are at work and whipping our pants off could cause unnecessary and uninformed molestation.
    FIFY

10pantlesschars
    09-19-12 03:35 PM

Q needs to check the thread again.

Still pantless....

Who's with me?!?!?

PICS!!!!!

Remember, you asked for it.
    09-19-12 03:36 PM
    Actually it was Eddie VanImp who did most of the nasty checking.
    I don't know who actually was the dirtiest, but I do know one Russian team dubbed Bobby Clarke the dirtiest player in the world. Because a Russian player was being interviewed at the time, it came out "Booby" Clarke. I never knew if they were intentional playing up the accent or legitimately mispronounced his name, but I remember as a Bruins fan agreeing with him whole-heartedly.

Ok you want to hear the coolest hockey moment of my life?

Happened about 15 years ago, we went on a family cruise, on one of those cruise lines that are staffed by mostly internationals. My whole family went. My brother in law and I are big hockey fans. So I tell him I think I saw Gordie Howe on the ship. He tell me I'm full of you know WHAT! Any ways, he's in one of the shops later talking to the worker, a Canadian kid, and they start talking hockey and the kid tell him Gordie Howe IS on the ship. So he finds me later running up and tells me I was right, he can't believe it etc we have a big laugh, BUT a plan is hatched to find him and meet him. Ok so that night at dinner happens to be the formal dinner full tux. We find Gordie's table and go up and introduce ourselves talk about his son (a former Flyer) and ask for a picture. So they line us up for the picture, me, my brother and my brother in law. Now I'm the shortest and smallest guy of the 3 of us and right next to Gordie. Just before we take the picture he gives me a shot with his elbow. And he says to us, "I always go for the little guy!" (He was known as a dirty player) So I am proud to say that I have been elbow checked by Gordie Howe!
    That is cool.
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-19-12 03:41 PM

I can't UNSEE that now.
    09-19-12 03:44 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pantless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-19-12 03:45 PM
    Damn you got big feet......

You know what they say about big feet....
    09-19-12 03:46 PM
    I'm not sure "snubbed" is accurate. Some of us are at work and whipping our pants off could cause unnecessary and uninformed panic.
    ah yah you're right.....just because this is my work from home day I lose track of the fact that not everyone is...
    09-19-12 03:49 PM
    I can't UNSEE that now.
    Payback's a beeyotch, eh?!

louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-19-12 04:10 PM
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pantless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sammy's pantless, too.
    09-19-12 04:11 PM
    ah yah you're right.....just because this is my work from home day I lose track of my pants...
    I just love FIFY's.

09-19-12 04:14 PM
    On a different note, since we're in the heat of an election season here in the US, and since our thread has been graced by the presence of Kevin, here's a graphic that can be used as an avatar as well as a couple of matching wallpapers. The wallpaper without the text works on a Playbook in both portrait and landscape, but the one with text only looks good in portrait.
    You should have used the allergy pic.
    09-19-12 04:36 PM
    How much longer until they have one of these that will make my dinner?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6pcbhylmQ[/YT]
    09-19-12 04:40 PM
    Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    "A watched phone never reboots."

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 04:48 PM
    Happy 2 Month Birthday Thread! You're growing up so fast. Nobody knew what you were about at first but we've all come to love you and appreciate the sense of belonging you've given us. You make me so proud thread that I've a little part in making you what you are.

09-19-12 04:57 PM
    Happy 2 Month Birthday Thread! You're growing up so fast. Nobody knew what you were about at first but we've all come to love you and appreciate the sense of belonging you've given us. You make me so proud thread that I've a little part in making you what you are.

09-19-12 05:15 PM
618,099 ... 253254255256257 ...