Edit ** This was a double post of the one above ^^^^^

To replace it, here's Robert Fripp jamming with Steve Vai. Incidently, the video is posted on Joe Satriani's Youtube channel.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3FUcSHeJJg[/YT]
    Last edited by louzer; 09-17-12 at 11:32 PM.
    09-17-12 10:36 PM
    bungaboy, Engire, wu-wei and 2 others like this.
    09-18-12 12:04 AM
    09-18-12 12:09 AM
    Uhh, yeah, uhhh, Hey Rich, uhhh, pull his stylus or something... hehehe
    I have a mouth guard I have to wear at night to keep from grinding my teeth and my husband calls me beavis.

On a related note I have to go to the dentist Wednesday morning. I loathe the dentist. I haven't been since the guard fitting 6 years ago. However since the sensodyne isn't working and my teeth are so sensitive even my tongue touching hurts, I can't put it off anymore.

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.
    09-18-12 12:48 AM
    another one
    Engire, wu-wei, middbrew and 1 others like this.
    09-18-12 01:48 AM
    Welcome muggle!
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 3 others like this.
    09-18-12 06:03 AM
    Just helping the cause....
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-18-12 06:04 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxkxG3DF4k[/YT]
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-18-12 06:12 AM
    Here's the whole episode for those interested...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OszNu8NSiE4[/YT]
    pkcable, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    09-18-12 06:12 AM
    I have a mouth guard I have to wear at night to keep from grinding my teeth and my husband calls me beavis.

On a related note I have to go to the dentist Wednesday morning. I loathe the dentist. I haven't been since the guard fitting 6 years ago. However since the sensodyne isn't working and my teeth are so sensitive even my tongue touching hurts, I can't put it off anymore.

I can agree with you there, while I dont have a mouth guard, i do despise the dentist. That is probably why I have not been in 15+ years lol.
    09-18-12 06:14 AM

I have TMJ and do a bit of grinding, but I do go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and checked every 6 months, it's not that bad, lol. I also brush twice a day and floss daily as well.
    09-18-12 06:24 AM

I can agree with you there, while I dont have a mouth guard, i do despise the dentist. That is probably why I have not been in 15+ years lol.
    I have TMJ and do a bit of grinding, but I do go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and checked every 6 months, it's not that bad, lol. I also brush twice a day and floss daily as well.
    Can I recommend this guy for your next visit?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM[/YT]
    09-18-12 06:57 AM
    Good Morning All.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk[/YT]
    09-18-12 07:01 AM
    Can I recommend this guy for your next visit?

He meets his match!!!!!!!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mne_pmEtGDw[/YT]
    09-18-12 07:45 AM
    I am plotting the many painful things I'd like to do to Gary Bettman. NHL lockout? Eff you, you fat faced smug little troll.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-MftkeLnJE[/YT]
    09-18-12 07:45 AM
    I couldn't afford one of these, because they cost in to the thousands, BUT my dad had one....

Click to view quoted image

PS The minutes were VERY expensive too and as such my dad hardly ever used it, just for emergencies, BUT even in to today he's thrifty with cell calls. He STILL gets mad when you call him on his cell phone when you could have called him on the house phone. I tried to explain about mobile to mobile, but he's just so trained to avoid using the cell phone at ALL costs!
    I still have one of those in my garage. Too bad it is only analog though, won't work anymore.

With a magnetic mount roof antenna on my truck I could get reception in a lot of out of the way places.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-18-12 at 09:32 AM.
    09-18-12 08:03 AM
    And speaking of Adrian Belew, here he is with Bowie dong Heroes.
    That song will forever make me think of this scene:

09-18-12 08:42 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeeSC3v6eOQ&list=PL50F5D79F727353D2&featur e=plcp[/YT]
    bungaboy, pkcable, louzer and 5 others like this.
    09-18-12 09:23 AM
    My last dentist pulled a fully impacted wisdom tooth as a straight extraction to save time. I have jawbone shards coming out of my gums for six months.

It is that bad.

Engire, wu-wei and middbrew like this.
    09-18-12 09:50 AM
    Woot! I might be traveling to Canada for a couple weeks on business!
    09-18-12 09:57 AM
    My last dentist pulled a fully impacted wisdom tooth as a straight extraction to save time. I have jawbone shards coming out of my gums for six months.

It is that bad.

Um. Ow.

10painfulchars
    09-18-12 09:58 AM
    UM.... YEAH. I'm cringing for you.
    09-18-12 10:23 AM
    Did anyone else know you could do this. Found it by accident. If you click on the highlighted item it takes you directly to that post.

Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-18-12 at 10:45 AM.
    09-18-12 10:43 AM
    Did anyone else know you could do this. Found it by accident. If you click on the highlighted item it takes you directly to that post.

Yep, found that by accident myself, find a lot of things by accident when using my BlackBerry Phone or PlayBook instead of a PC to browse.
    09-18-12 11:38 AM

It is that bad.

That sounds like you need a better dentist...
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    09-18-12 11:48 AM
618,114 ... 242243244245246 ...