I agree. It would be SUCH an interesting experiment to get groups of people together who are fans of a particular OS and show them a chart of upcoming features on a rival OS. Then they take a survey on if they feel a particular feature is innovative or unneccesary. Then take another group of fans of that same OS and show them the exact same list of features, only tell them it's upcoming on the OS they're a fan of, and administer the same survey.

Do this for groups of fans of all OSs. Then see if there's any specific fan group that is more likely to admit a feature is innovative regardless of the OS that is supposedly integrating it into their platform.

Does that all make sense?? I haven't had my coffee yet.
    While this is indeed a very interesting notion, unless the participants go pantless, it really is straying from the OP's topic in this thread.

Now, having said that, the video posted by Kevin on the front page (seen below) demonstrates some if not all of what you are saying. The power of marketing never ceases to amaze me.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIWKytq_q4[/YT]
    </end rant - back to topic>
    09-13-12 10:08 AM
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! I MISSED IT!!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?

Click to view quoted image

As 1/3 of said sandwich, I'm hoping the Frebreeze is not needed
    You never know you might just like it!
    09-13-12 10:28 AM
    It's a secret, but it wasn't me. My guess is the person was making a homage to BB10. He or she can take credit for themselves.
    OH HE// NAW!!! We get any more Mods in here and we might as well go back to Gen Pop

I kid. Thanks for stopping by Rich
    09-13-12 10:59 AM
    OH HE// NAW!!! We get any more Mods in here and we might as well go back to Gen Pop

I kid. Thanks for stopping by Rich
    LOL... any more and its going to be like going to your favorite bar only to find out that its now the local PD's after-shift hang out!!!

J/K
    Welcome to the 10,000 Club!
    09-13-12 11:47 AM
    It's a secret, but it wasn't me. My guess is the person was making a homage to BB10. He or she can take credit for themselves.
    Homage, or Fromage?

10K, thatsalotta cheese.
    09-13-12 12:41 PM
    LOL... any more and its going to be like going to your favorite bar only to find out that its now the local PD's after-shift hang out!!!

J/K
    Don't know about where you live, but ain't no PD's around here with anybody as hawt as Michelle.
    09-13-12 12:47 PM
    Don't know about where you live, but ain't no PD's around here with anybody as hawt as Michelle.
    Agreed, Michelle and Rich are welcome, all others must apply for membership.
    09-13-12 02:44 PM

J/K
    In some places that's where you find the best drugs.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 3 others like this.
    09-13-12 02:46 PM
    Hey PK

So who changed the title of this thread to countdown to 10k? I liked it how it was thank you very much
    I agree! 5000 was much cooler than 10000. If any thing make it 5000X2.
    09-13-12 03:05 PM
    While this is indeed a very interesting notion, unless the participants go pantless, it really is straying from the OP's topic in this thread.

Now, having said that, the video posted by Kevin on the front page (seen below) demonstrates some if not all of what you are saying. The power of marketing never ceases to amaze me.

I am wondering if these weren't paid actors.
    The guy holding his own iPhone while looking at the make believe iPhone 5 was just too much.
    09-13-12 03:52 PM
    Homage, or Fromage?

10K, thatsalotta cheese.
    Take a little brie, wrap it in phyllo pastry, put it in the oven for a bit, cut us some apples and pears, slice up a toasted bagette....some merlot....yummy.....
    09-13-12 03:55 PM
    I changed it to 10k and nobody even seem to notice for like a day! How bout this, i bet you cant get to 50k before bb10 is out?
    09-13-12 04:01 PM
    I changed it to 10k and nobody even seem to notice for like a day! How bout this, i bet you cant get to 50k before bb10 is out?
    Soooo ... the gauntlet has been laid down.

PS: We noticed; we just had more important things on our minds.
    09-13-12 04:10 PM
    I agree! 5000 was much cooler than 10000. If any thing make it 5000X2.
    Put me in the 5000 camp.

5000 seemed to be more random.
    09-13-12 04:10 PM
    09-13-12 04:12 PM

Just give your head a shake. No. Several shakes.

Granted, this could happen to a lot of electronics gadgets . . . . . well maybe. LoL
    09-13-12 04:28 PM
    Put me in the 5000 camp.

5000 seemed to be more random.
    But, it wasn't random. We are just waiting for Mr. hockey puck head to come by and tell us what he meant. LoL
    09-13-12 04:30 PM
    Ha!!!! what would you like to wager on that rrrrrrrrrreeeeedeeeculous assertion, eh?!?!?!?
    Engire, mikeplus1, louzer and 3 others like this.
    09-13-12 04:46 PM
    Ha!!!! what would you like to wager on that rrrrrrrrrreeeeedeeeculous assertion, eh?!?!?!?
    We can so do this. Just get everyone gathered around at the same time, outside of work, to play truth or dare!
    middbrew, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-13-12 04:54 PM
    You do understand the caliber and determination of the people you just challenged, do you not? We'll take your bet and your gunna regret cause we're the best that ever was.
    09-13-12 05:07 PM
    And y'all thought this thread was random before........
    09-13-12 05:45 PM
    50 thousand? Piece of

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__PU5CVSegg[/YT]
    09-13-12 06:02 PM
    I call your 10k and raise you 50k. Yes, I'm going all in.
    09-13-12 06:06 PM
    Good lord, some of these people are so hypocritical. If the iPhone 5 had a BlackBerry on it they'd be falling all over themselves at how innovative it is.

Unbelievable..

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Shouldn't this . . . . stay . . . . . out there
    09-13-12 06:23 PM
    Take a little brie, wrap it in phyllo pastry, put it in the oven for a bit, cut us some apples and pears, slice up a toasted bagette....some merlot....yummy.....
    I never studied Greek or Latin. Is phyllo derived from phallus?
    09-13-12 06:28 PM
618,099 ... 211212213214215 ...