Let's go a totally different direction... Where is the strangest place you made woppie (sic)?

I'll go first, in the women's restroom of a columbian restaurant in chicago. We almost got busted by the waitress.
    Against the refrigerator while the family was outside during a BBQ. I could see out the window in case anyone came into the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-27-12 02:19 PM
    Against the refrigerator while the family was outside during a BBQ. I could see out the window in case anyone came into the kitchen.

Sounds like a scene from Sex and the City. Yeah sometimes she has the remote.
    h20work, Engire, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-27-12 02:23 PM
    Just had a "Senior Moment".

I'm at the dump unloading my trailer and it's hot of course, so I'm drinking Gatorade. So I finish a bottle and for the life of me I can't figure out where to throw it away at.
    Last edited by Engire; 08-27-12 at 04:15 PM.
    08-27-12 03:11 PM
    Against the refrigerator if it's one of those with the cushy material on the door so it's not too horribly cold.....

REALLY erotic.....

damn....oooofffff

And now it all becomes clear.
    08-27-12 03:25 PM
    I never heard this when I was a kid.
    08-27-12 04:12 PM
    Stuck in the 70's I am.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCeGCSvueM8[/YT]
    08-27-12 04:50 PM
    Still

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg[/YT]
    08-27-12 04:54 PM
    Yep still

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq8nQOhZ3u8&feature=related[/YT]
    08-27-12 04:57 PM
    I never heard this when I was a kid.
    I heard it but they used the code word "school"...
    Engire, bungaboy, h20work and 5 others like this.
    08-27-12 05:22 PM
    Okay out of the 70's

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYSPlRl5hq8&feature=related[/YT]
    08-27-12 05:23 PM
    At least he asked first.

Engire, h20work, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-27-12 05:41 PM
    Ha! She was hiding in plain sight!!!!
    She was at Snoopy Penguin Rock. Laid back and Lookin' up.
    08-27-12 06:20 PM

You gonna leave it at that?
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-27-12 06:25 PM
    Just had a "Senior Moment".

I'm at the dump unloading my trailer and it's hot of course, so I'm drinking Gatorade. So I finish a bottle and for the life of me I can't figure out where to throw it away at.
    Re-Cycle bin. LoL
    08-27-12 06:26 PM
    08-27-12 06:29 PM
    Stuck in the 70's I am.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zU6R7IMns[/YT]
    08-27-12 06:44 PM
    Home safely! Unfortunately I did have to be in disguise and wear pants on this trip. My parents said some crap about embarrassing them and stuff. Pshaw.

As for the whoopie question...I haven't done it in any unusual places (yet). But one time in college my out-of-town gf was visiting. My roomies all knew to stay out of the room for a bit. However, my suite had an "open door" agreement with our friends on the floor. I forgot to tell THEM that I had a visitor. So, my gf and I were getting busy and a floormate opened the door, saw us, continued to stare for a few seconds until it registered, then said "Oh , sorry!!" and closed the door. A few hours later (yes, hours), my gf and I were still in bed, and my suitemate came back drunk. She had forgotten her keys, so came up to our balcony so she could get in to her room from our side. She knocked on the door, I wrapped myself in a sheet to let her in. She then decided she wanted to smoke a cigarette. Instead of going through and smoking on HER balcony, she smoked on ours, with our door open, with my gf and I wrapped in sheets on the bed...b!tch.
    08-27-12 06:45 PM
    LOL hahahahahaha damn I laughed for a bit. This reminds me of a thread on a jungle forum which is beyond nsfw, and that stuff pushes buttons.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 Running BL Ultimate 7.1 RC4 - mixture of .284, .342, .391, .402, .428, .437, .523, .536, .569, .580 & .649 as base, via CrackBerry Forums app!
    08-27-12 06:46 PM
    Home safely! Unfortunately I did have to be in disguise and wear pants on this trip. My parents said some crap about embarrassing them and stuff. Pshaw.

As for the whoopie question...I haven't done it in any unusual places (yet). But one time in college my out-of-town gf was visiting. My roomies all knew to stay out of the room for a bit. However, my suite had an "open door" agreement with our friends on the floor. I forgot to tell THEM that I had a visitor. So, my gf and I were getting busy and a floormate opened the door, saw us, continued to stare for a few seconds until it registered, then said "Oh , sorry!!" and closed the door. A few hours later (yes, hours), my gf and I were still in bed, and my suitemate came back drunk. She had forgotten her keys, so came up to our balcony so she could get in to her room from our side. She knocked on the door, I wrapped myself in a sheet to let her in. She then decided she wanted to smoke a cigarette. Instead of going through and smoking on HER balcony, she smoked on ours, with our door open, with my gf and I wrapped in sheets on the bed...b!tch.
    Glad you made it home safe and sound. You must be tired though flying all that way with those little wings and all.
    08-27-12 06:54 PM
    Stuck in the 70's I am.

Stuck in any place and time with REO Speedwagon is like being water boarded by members of the internal revenue service. We are coming to save you.
    08-27-12 06:59 PM
    Stuck in any place and time with REO Speedwagon is like being water boarded by members of the internal revenue service. We are coming to save you.
    Nuh uuh, and it was before the Hi Infidelity album after all. But I will do this for ya.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUb0TmXuECM[/YT]
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-27-12 07:04 PM
    Or this

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lAvkeioshs[/YT]
    08-27-12 07:07 PM
    Glad you made it home safe and sound. You must be tired though flying all that way with those little wings and all.
    My little flippers are indeed worn. Now I'm trying to catch up on all that I missed while I was away! I had limited time online and I missed this thread!
    h20work, louzer, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    08-27-12 07:50 PM
    These pictures always makes me laugh; I hope they make you laugh as well.

08-27-12 07:51 PM
    3799 and closing

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8ftRFb2Ac[/YT]
    08-27-12 08:02 PM
618,114 ... 150151152153154 ...