Pantless, I didn't know Penguins were so migratory. So far this week you have been in Kansas, Phoenix Az, Tucson Az, Sedona Az and now back to Phoenix. Whats next Tombstone, Flagstaff/Grand Canyon or Mexico?
    This little penguin heads back to her Kansas roost tomorrow .
    08-26-12 06:40 PM
    You should swing by sunny florida

I just got a tornado warning on my phone
    08-26-12 09:21 PM
    Memo to myself, next time they issue a hurricane warning buy food and extra smokes
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 7 others like this.
    08-26-12 09:26 PM
    Memo to myself, next time they issue a hurricane warning buy food and extra smokes
    I've heard of some pretty radical ways to quit smoking and diet, but engineering a hurricane to instigate a cigarette and food shortage seems a little much. Don't you think?
    08-26-12 10:09 PM
    G2hockey wouldn't be very pleased right now, you people are slacking
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:15 PM
    G2hockey wouldn't be very pleased right now, you people are slacking
    I suddenly got a little disgruntled yesterday morning.
    Sorry I wont let it happen again.
    h20work, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:18 PM
    I've heard of some pretty radical ways to quit smoking and diet, but engineering a hurricane to instigate a cigarette and food shortage seems a little much. Don't you think?
    I've watched food network challenge enough to know I couldn't make isht with the ingredients I had.

Ok contestants open your baskets: half a box of spaghetti, white rice, mayo, a can of tuna, and hot chili oil, and a bag of frozen corn
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:21 PM
    Pantless, I didn't know Penguins were so migratory. So far this week you have been in Kansas, Phoenix Az, Tucson Az, Sedona Az and now back to Phoenix. Whats next Tombstone, Flagstaff/Grand Canyon or Mexico?
    But what about Apache Junction, Avondale, Benson, Bisbee, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Camp Verde, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Chino Valley, Clarkdale, Clifton, Colorado City, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Dewey-Humboldt, Douglas, Duncan, Eagar, El Mirage, Eloy, Florence, Fountain Hills, Fredonia, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Globe, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Hayden, Holbrook, Huachuca City, Jerome, Kearny, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Litchfield Park, Mammoth, Marana, Maricopa, Mesa, Miami, Nogales, Oro Valley, Page, Paradise Valley, Parker, Patagonia, Payson, Peoria, Pima, Pinetop-Lakeside, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Quartzsite, Queen Creek, Safford, Sahuarita, San Luis, Scottsdale, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Snowflake, Somerton, South Tucson, Springerville, St. Johns, Star Valley, Superior, Surprise, Taylor, Tempe, Thatcher, Tolleson, Tusayan, Wellton, Wickenburg, Willcox, Williams, Winkelman, Winslow, Youngtown, and Yuma Arizona? I'm sure there's plenty to see there too?
    08-26-12 10:22 PM
    There needs to be a "I feel your pain" button in addtion to "like" and "thanks". Then I would have clicked it.
    08-26-12 10:24 PM
    You should swing by sunny florida

I just got a tornado warning on my phone
    Even more proof of the need for an "I feel your pain" button.
    08-26-12 10:25 PM
    But what about Apache Junction, Avondale, Benson, Bisbee, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Camp Verde, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Chino Valley, Clarkdale, Clifton, Colorado City, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Dewey-Humboldt, Douglas, Duncan, Eagar, El Mirage, Eloy, Florence, Fountain Hills, Fredonia, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Globe, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Hayden, Holbrook, Huachuca City, Jerome, Kearny, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Litchfield Park, Mammoth, Marana, Maricopa, Mesa, Miami, Nogales, Oro Valley, Page, Paradise Valley, Parker, Patagonia, Payson, Peoria, Pima, Pinetop-Lakeside, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Quartzsite, Queen Creek, Safford, Sahuarita, San Luis, Scottsdale, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Snowflake, Somerton, South Tucson, Springerville, St. Johns, Star Valley, Superior, Surprise, Taylor, Tempe, Thatcher, Tolleson, Tusayan, Wellton, Wickenburg, Willcox, Williams, Winkelman, Winslow, Youngtown, and Yuma Arizona? I'm sure there's plenty to see there too?
    You left out Ajo. I only mention this because I grew up there and am kinda fond of it.
    08-26-12 10:25 PM
    Grocery shopping isn't on the list of things I'm good at, unless I'm making vodka soup
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:27 PM

Balls on zee chair....BOOM....now ve are ready for zome zings...

Ze pudding has taken all of ze ink away......

I am strangely addicted to zis man, yah....
    You watch DJ Fula too!?!?!?!??!?!?!

AWESOME
    08-26-12 10:31 PM
    You left out Ajo. I only mention this because I grew up there and am kinda fond of it.
    I copied and pasted a list of Arizona towns from Wikipedia. Of all the towns to leave out. The only one I'd get busted on!
    Engire, h20work, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:37 PM
    Even more proof of the need for an "I feel your pain" button.
    5000 means Action! I think I like the idea of a "I feel your pain" button so much that I did this: http://forums.crackberry.com/site-qu...2/#post7589262
    h20work, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:39 PM
    And of course a whistle stop in Socanossett, RI.
    08-26-12 10:41 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V4h2RUDMtk[/YT]

Santa likes vodka as much as I do
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:41 PM
    5000 means Action! I think I like the idea of a "I feel your pain" button so much that I did this: http://forums.crackberry.com/site-qu...2/#post7589262
    We need a button like this

08-26-12 10:45 PM
    Common sense and logic have no place here
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:53 PM
    I suddenly got a little disgruntled yesterday morning.
    Sorry I wont let it happen again.
    Look back at 249 pages of things that are only offensive if taken out of context
    08-26-12 11:00 PM
    I don't even know ... I can't ... I have no words

deezy87, louzer, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    08-26-12 11:07 PM
    I like this, its my wallpaper at the moment.
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-26-12 11:09 PM
    I copied and pasted a list of Arizona towns from Wikipedia. Of all the towns to leave out. The only one I'd get busted on!
    Oh don't feel bad Wikipedia left out more than one. 11 miles east of Ajo is a small town called "Why" I kid you not. It's very well known by anybody who was ever there because everybody and I mean everybody continuously repeats it's name while there. I'm not sure what causes this phenomenon or why?
    louzer, bungaboy, drjay868 and 5 others like this.
    08-26-12 11:10 PM
    Let's go a totally different direction... Where is the strangest place you made woppie (sic)?

I'll go first, in the women's restroom of a columbian restaurant in chicago. We almost got busted by the waitress.
    Last edited by h20work; 08-27-12 at 07:05 AM.
    Engire, bungaboy, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-26-12 11:11 PM
    Tow truck cab in San Bernardino Ca.
    louzer, h20work, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-26-12 11:21 PM
618,114 ... 148149150151152 ...