My SiL has a little puff dog and it has a stuffed animal they call the "phuk duck". He goes to town on that thing, even tho he was neutered. They actually have a spare duck or 2 for when he wears one out. My kids weren't quite sure what to make of it or say, I just said: That is nature and it's the reason we're all here...
    My little guy was neutered at 6 months. Every once in a while, he takes his little donut bed, carefully folds it in half, crawls on top and starts humping it. All he needs is a '70s funk bass line and he'd be a star!
    08-21-12 10:31 PM
    Speaking of crotch rockets.... Click to view quoted image
    , where's Q?
    Because the '70s were really the '60s but nobody told anyone.

This had me laughing out loud literally.
    louzer, bungaboy, h20work and 6 others like this.
    08-21-12 10:33 PM
    On the doggies....it's often misdirected excitement. Not sexual at all.
    Sometimes dominance.
    Kinda like some people too.
    08-21-12 10:35 PM
    I love the smell of burning bras in the morning , smells like victory
    louzer, bungaboy, drjay868 and 7 others like this.
    08-21-12 10:38 PM
    All the above except for the cigar. I remember something that was rolled in white paper I just can't remember what it was called. Oh and my car was a 64 Plymouth Belvedere.
    I own a copy of Cheech 'n Chong's Big Bamboo album. And it still has the original paper inside!
    08-21-12 10:40 PM
    My little guy was neutered at 6 months. Every once in a while, he takes his little donut bed, carefully folds it in half, crawls on top and starts humping it. All he needs is a '70s funk bass line and he'd be a star!
    A little brown chicken brown cow

Sound it out and it makes sense
    louzer, bungaboy, drjay868 and 7 others like this.
    08-21-12 10:41 PM
    I owned a 78 purple MG Midget that the radio didn't work, no power locks, and no power steering. You got to love the no feature vehicles.
    '76 Chevy Vega for me. 126cc aluminum block 4 banger. If my first car were any faster, I probably wouldn't have survived.
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-21-12 10:44 PM
    08-21-12 10:45 PM
    Walked into the living room and my wife is watching PBS that is showing 1960's Ed Sullivan highlights. Then they go into the "we need money bit" which I have no problem with. All my life they have asked the target audience and offered a complimentary tidbit to them for their donation. Usually it has been Big Band stuff or maybe some fifties stuff. Tonight however they are offering 60's songs/Rock and Roll for the complimentary tidbit. Six CD set for $150.00 featuring the Beatles, Rolling Stones and so on. Okay kinda cool its a nice set and all but there is a problem with it. I, myself, "ME" has become the target audience. This bites! I mean it's just uncool man.
    08-21-12 10:51 PM
    What is Monika Lewinsky's favorite color???
    blew.
    (10 char)
    nano404, bungaboy, h20work and 9 others like this.
    08-21-12 10:55 PM
    Speaking of crotch rockets.... Click to view quoted image
    , where's Q?
    Primping her ample gazintas, if I had to guess.
    08-21-12 10:57 PM
    Walked into the living room and my wife is watching PBS that is showing 1960's Ed Sullivan highlights. Then they go into the "we need money bit" which I have no problem with. All my life they have asked the target audience and offered a complimentary tidbit to them for their donation. Usually it has been Big Band stuff or maybe some fifties stuff. Tonight however they are offering 60's songs/Rock and Roll for the complimentary tidbit. Six CD set for $150.00 featuring the Beatles, Rolling Stones and so on. Okay kinda cool its a nice set and all but there is a problem with it. I, myself, "ME" has become the target audience. This bites! I mean it's just uncool man.
    That awkward moment when you realize......
    08-21-12 10:57 PM
    Click to view quoted image

The only Buick I've ever dreamed of owning. Someday I will have one, I made myself a promise
    I had a black Grand National for about a year and a half. Great car, but it didn't handle very well in the snow. A patch of ice, a snow bank, and a poorly placed phone pole did it in.
    bungaboy, h20work, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-21-12 10:59 PM
    This is my dream (muscle) car. I'm getting a little light headed just looking at it bc my blood is heading away from my brain...

1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi

My dream (muscle) car... Let's just say, here come da judge...
    Engire, bungaboy, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-21-12 11:05 PM
    Anybody remember these?
    I liked these.
    08-21-12 11:07 PM
    I liked that bc of the story with it... not the car. I still cannot understand how anyone actually likes those cars. HOWEVER, I do give it the respect it deserves bc of how it eventually developed into my favorite (super) car manufacturer!

Oh come on. You have to give the VW Beetle some credit. After all, how many cars were there that would float if you accidently ended up in the water?
    08-21-12 11:12 PM
    This was my first "new" car. 1983 Volvo GLT Turbo with Intercooler. Wish I still had it.

I bet it's still running!
    08-21-12 11:21 PM
    What muscle car discussion would be complete without mention of this:
    08-21-12 11:22 PM
    Oh I loved my little bug!!!! It was my first car and I learned the stick shift ALONE on an empty cul de sac....got it for $1000 from the original owner one week before going to college.
    Served me well until I got my first new car, a Honda Civic hatchback.
    But I LOVED my bug. Wish I'd never sold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't think about VW Beetles without thinking about this scene:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctin21yrfcA[/YT]
    08-21-12 11:24 PM
    What muscle car discussion would be complete without mention of this:
    You do know that was the slowest muscle car ever built right? The original lead sled. But back then it was the coolest thing on wheels to a kid.
    08-21-12 11:25 PM
    Only a total poser would go for this
    Sometimes posers have a lot of money to spend on cars. That's why they make the automatics.
    08-21-12 11:29 PM
    I drive an automatic now, and have driven the "sport" automatics before. It isnt anywhere close to the same experience as driving a stick shift. It is designed to remove the user as much as possible from the physical aspect of shifting. Sure you can do the sport shifting, but the feel isnt there.
    That all depends on who is in the passenger seat.
    08-21-12 11:38 PM
    I see your Judge, in the mirror

louzer, bungaboy, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-21-12 11:41 PM
    4000 by this time next week
    It's 1552 posts to 5000. We got a full tank of gas. half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o[/YT]
    08-21-12 11:46 PM
    I don't mind Tuesdays... Just means Wednesday is coming!

Tuesday blows. Wednesday is coming. I see what you did there.
    08-21-12 11:54 PM
618,114 ... 136137138139140 ...