I figured that was a given. It was the seventies wasn't it?

The seventies? When exactly was that again?
    08-20-12 09:09 PM
    My first vehicle was a '95 Ford Ranger, bought in '95. It had zero features, it was standard, and no power locks, power steering, and it didn't even have a radio in it until I put one in. But it was brand new, and purple. I miss that truck so much but as an adult it's so impractical.
    08-20-12 09:17 PM
    Do any of you canine owners know how to fix this?

Click to view quoted image
    Why would you want to?
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-20-12 09:21 PM
    Spent the whole day playing "csi miami"... Had a genius moment and realized I installed a dvr that records 4 cctv cameras, 2 of which were in the engine room of the boat that caught on fire. Was kind of interesting to watch

My theory was 100% confirmed, I'm like good at being an investigator and stuff. On the down side, the soot permanently stained my vitruvian panda tshirt
    Engire, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 09:23 PM
    I figured that was a given. It was the seventies wasn't it?
    Apparently this carried over into the 80's. Not that I have any knowledge of this personally and what not
    Engire, middbrew, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 09:26 PM
    My first car was an '85 t-bird. 3.8l v6 with a massive 140hp. New car has a 3.7l and 325hp
    middbrew, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 09:29 PM
    My first vehicle was a '95 Ford Ranger, bought in '95. It had zero features, it was standard, and no power locks, power steering, and it didn't even have a radio in it until I put one in. But it was brand new, and purple. I miss that truck so much but as an adult it's so impractical.
    I owned a 78 purple MG Midget that the radio didn't work, no power locks, and no power steering. You got to love the no feature vehicles.
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    08-20-12 09:29 PM
    I owned a 78 purple MG Midget that the radio didn't work, no power locks, and no power steering. You got to love the no feature vehicles.
    I briefly had an '82 civic manual that had only heat after my t-bird decided it was hungry and ate a telephone pole

I'm not a snob, but I totally dig having power everything now I bought my Titan stripped but added power windows and locks, backup camera, and nav myself. My vert has air conditioned seats, I can't understand why every car doesn't come standard with these now. F'ing brilliant idea!
    middbrew, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 09:43 PM
    ESPECIALLY not a blue dress
    What is Monika Lewinsky's favorite color???
    08-20-12 09:46 PM
    All the above except for the cigar. I remember something that was rolled in white paper I just can't remember what it was called. Oh and my car was a 64 Plymouth Belvedere.
    My first car was my Dads Deuce and a quarter (Buick Elektra 225). Looked like this but navy blue:

08-20-12 09:46 PM

The only Buick I've ever dreamed of owning. Someday I will have one, I made myself a promise
    08-20-12 09:52 PM
    My SiL has a little puff dog and it has a stuffed animal they call the "phuk duck". He goes to town on that thing, even tho he was neutered. They actually have a spare duck or 2 for when he wears one out. My kids weren't quite sure what to make of it or say, I just said: That is nature and it's the reason we're all here...
    Thus the expression . . . . . "Go phuk a duck"?
    h20work, Engire, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-20-12 09:57 PM
    Odd but true story, Buick is considered an "assipirational" brand in China, and owning a black one proves you are somebody.

I find it odd, because every Chinese person I know in the states has a silver civic, accord, or camry.
    08-20-12 09:59 PM
    Poofffff!!!!
    Or . . . . . puff. (puff, puff, pass) LoL
    h20work, Engire, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-20-12 10:01 PM
    All the above except for the cigar. I remember something that was rolled in white paper I just can't remember what it was called. Oh and my car was a 64 Plymouth Belvedere.
    Push button automatic with slant 6?
    08-20-12 10:03 PM
    Why?

I had two of those suckers. 1985 and 1988. They stopped making them because they didn't sell very well in USA. In Canada they were pretty popular.
    08-20-12 10:06 PM
    Or . . . . . puff. (puff, puff, pass) LoL
    I have no idea what that means
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 10:07 PM
    My first car. Mini Shaggin' Wagon LoL

My second car $200. 1968 Mercury Meteor Rideau 500. But was dark green and had dingleball dice hanging from mirror when I bought it. So I left them on.

h20work, drjay868, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-20-12 10:17 PM
    Push button automatic with slant 6?
    Slant 6 with a three speed (grafted in if I remember right). I did have a push button auto though on a Valiant. I honest to God did not think folks would remember the lowly slant 6 even though it was arguably one of the best engines ever built.
    08-20-12 10:20 PM
    I shouldn't have posted the Pic of the GNX, I can't stop looking at it....
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 10:32 PM
    On the doggies....it's often misdirected excitement. Not sexual at all.
    Sometimes dominance.
    That's what I thought because it always happens as they are playing. The funny thing is my mini schnauzer (Frodo) gets tired of it and drops and crawls on his belly under the couch -- where only he can fit. Then Harley (my Yorkie) gets irritated as h3ll that he can't get to him. Lol.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 10:44 PM
    I had a cherry red '89 Pontac LeMans GSE. Only had AC... And hubcaps that matched the car! I was strangely proud of those hubcaps. Actually saved one when the car ended up teetering on the cement highway divider during rush hour (not my fault... ) and was totaled.

I actually got that car for my 16th birthday. My family threw me a surprise birthday party (that my best friend spilled the beans on during school that day but I played it off at the party). After the birthday song, mom asked me to go into the garage freezer and get the ice cream. As soon as i open the door, there's dad holding the keys out for me. I couldn't have been happier...

Fast forward a few weeks when dad said my first insurance payment is due and I head off to the bank. No problem... Until I find out that almost all of my money is gone! Turns out, the car mom and dad bought me for my birthday was bought with MY MONEY!!! They were nice enough to pay for tax, tag, and title....
    08-20-12 10:47 PM
    I had a cherry red '89 Pontac LeMans GSE. Only had AC... And hubcaps that matched the car! I was strangely proud of those hubcaps. Actually saved one when the car ended up teetering on the cement highway divider during rush hour (not my fault... ) and was totaled.

I actually got that car for my 16th birthday. My family threw me a surprise birthday party (that my best friend spilled the beans on during school that day but I played it off at the party). After the birthday song, mom asked me to go into the garage freezer and get the ice cream. As soon as i open the door, there's dad holding the keys out for me. I couldn't have been happier...

Fast forward a few weeks when dad said my first insurance payment is due and I head off to the bank. No problem... Until I find out that almost all of my money is gone! Turns out, the car mom and dad bought me for my birthday was bought with MY MONEY!!! They were nice enough to pay for tax, tag, and title....

Fixed it for ya
    drjay868, Engire, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-20-12 11:00 PM
    This is my dream (muscle) car. I'm getting a little light headed just looking at it bc my blood is heading away from my brain...

1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi

Last edited by drjay868; 08-20-12 at 11:05 PM.
    Engire, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 11:02 PM
    How they went from this to that.......
    drjay868, Engire, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    08-20-12 11:03 PM
618,114 ... 132133134135136 ...