I'll share my jello if that might help.
    Here's someone who might enjoy the jello.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJMqUKblVgA[/YT]
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-19-12 10:29 PM
    It's dangerous when the Kool Aid man.needs an AK-47.
    I guess he's planning on making someone drink the Kool Aid whether they like it or not.
    08-19-12 10:38 PM
    I've always been more of an astros fan. Any team named after a delicious treat is alright in my book
    Click to view quoted image
    Named after a delicious treat? But I've never heard of the Houston Kate Uptons.
    08-19-12 10:41 PM
    Speaking of space suits and, because this is a totally random thread, I've always wondered what happens when you fart in a space suit.
    You can't blame the dog...
    08-19-12 11:06 PM
    "I'll buy that for a dollar!"
    Isn't that from RoboCop? which I believe they are also remaking...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc[/YT]
    08-19-12 11:08 PM
    Isn't that from RoboCop? which I believe they are also remaking...

I see what you did there and I stand corrected.
    08-19-12 11:10 PM
    I've been wondering the same thing. But that's taken a back seat to my question of why they decided to remake Spiderman again (although it was actually pretty good).
    I hope they remake Superman again soon and they better spend most of it rehashing his origins like they do everytime...
    louzer, h20work, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-19-12 11:11 PM
    'Rowdy' Rhonda Rousey.

She could hurt me bad. Real bad.

louzer, bungaboy, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-19-12 11:16 PM
    Did I post this yet? The Steak Fries from IB's Hoagies and Cheesesteak. It's basically the insides of a cheesesteak over a bed of fries. Next time, I want to try it on the tater tots!

louzer, h20work, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-19-12 11:16 PM
    I see what you did there and I stand corrected.
    Sorry, wasn't trying to make you look bad. I've just always loved that line and was surprised it never really caught on. The first RoboCop is a great movie, and the 2 sequels are a great study in shrinking Hollywood budgets.
    08-19-12 11:19 PM
    Speaking of space suits and, because this is a totally random thread, I've always wondered what happens when you fart in a space suit.
    My own question was answered.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbAF1EExpek[/YT]
    08-19-12 11:21 PM
    Sorry, wasn't trying to make you look bad. I've just always loved that line and was surprised it never really caught on. The first RoboCop is a great movie, and the 2 sequels are a great study in shrinking Hollywood budgets.
    No problem. I just had a brain fart (glad it wasn't in a space suit) and mixed up my game show hosts. I use that line a lot and get horrified looks because nobody gets the reference. And that makes it all the funnier because it really is a classic line.
    08-19-12 11:29 PM
    I believe Honda stopped the Element in 2010. But having said that, it's a very versitile vehicle. I assume from your selection that you're concerned about gas consumption. Aside from all of the performance/engineering info you can get elsewhere, it's the only SUV that you can wash the inside of with a hose. The door setup is funky but interesting. They made a special edition Element a few years back with a tent that pops out of the back. It's also very popular with people with large dogs that shed (because if the ease of cleaning the inside back). Plus, you'll never lose it in a parking lot.

Yup, you got it. I do like that attached tent for going out to the Eastern Shore, the river or the lake.
    They stopped in 2011...I don't mind a used one at all. I was wondering if anyone here actually owns one.
    The only problem I have is that it only sits four. Most of the time that's just fine.

Aside from fuel economy I also don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a car. Most of my spare cash goes to phones!!!!!
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 5 others like this.
    08-20-12 05:43 AM
    I do like the interior of the Pilot.
    I hadn't really thought about it. But I saw one at Petco the other day and it had a pretty roomy cargo area. He had two dog crates set up. I would need the same, with one border collie and one golden retriever and assorted humans.
    08-20-12 05:48 AM
    That won't happen until we hit 4999
    Oh GOD don't even say that!!!!!!! There are some mods with a twisted wicked sense of humour here!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-20-12 05:53 AM
    'Rowdy' Rhonda Rousey.

She could hurt me bad. Real bad.

BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been man?!?!?!?!?
    08-20-12 05:55 AM
    I hadn't really thought about it. But I saw one at Petco the other day and it had a pretty roomy cargo area. He had two dog crates set up. I would need the same, with one border collie and one golden retriever and assorted humans.

I looked at the Pilot and it was quite nice. Decided to go with the Armada though for the extra interior room and I like the look of it a bit better. Pilot gets better gas mileage though.
    08-20-12 06:15 AM
    I looked at the Pilot and it was quite nice. Decided to go with the Armada though for the extra interior room and I like the look of it a bit better. Pilot gets better gas mileage though.
    Great Scot!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!

Yeah good mileage is a big deal to me. I might extend out to the Pilot......it's still not outrageously expensive.

I kept everything when my ex and I split. Everything. Including ALL bills.
    08-20-12 06:55 AM
    Great Scot!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!

Yeah good mileage is a big deal to me. I might extend out to the Pilot......it's still not outrageously expensive.

I kept everything when my ex and I split. Everything. Including ALL bills.
    You shouldnt brag so much about me, people might get jealous

Yes I am, had a busy weekend, BUT I am back!

Pilot isnt bad, and certainly does better than my 17mpg on my Armada. Of course, the thing is a tank, I am fairly certain I could drive through a vehicle if necessary lol. But this would be why I take
    08-20-12 07:01 AM
    And I'm trying to figure out how Sherlock Holmes' Watson went from this:

To:
    Why ask why?
    08-20-12 08:07 AM
    She really doesn't need the tray does she?
    08-20-12 08:17 AM
    Well as of this post there are 1779 posts left in our countdown! Anyone wanna take a guess on when we will reach it? I am going to say Sept 4th.
    08-20-12 08:29 AM
    BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been man?!?!?!?!?
    Having a chocolate fit.

08-20-12 08:37 AM
    Ya kiddin' me?!?!?!? I luv me some nekkid Swede...or Norwegian....or whatever he is....he is GLORIOUS...long lean muscles over those long legs and arms and that belly and that gorgeous back and those CHEEKS.....oooooooffffff.....

No, I love nekkid....I find it interesting that we're starting to see some male full frontal. Got a couple of glimpses recently.....
    That counts as a total d!ck move
    08-20-12 08:39 AM
    Well as of this post there are 1779 posts left in our countdown! Anyone wanna take a guess on when we will reach it? I am going to say Sept 4th.
    September 10th is my guess. (Labour Day weekend lull taken into consideration LoL)
    08-20-12 08:51 AM
618,099 ... 127128129130131 ...