Isn't it frustrating not to be able to tell someone straight up that they screwed the pooch. We had our IT consultants doing a big Email box move on one of our email servers. When the server shuts down because it ran out of disk space, the other consultants start telling US what we didn't do correctly... How do I point out that it was their guy without throwing him under the bus? Luckily, my boss pointed it out for me...
    With all the legalize stuff that I'm sure is going to happen I figured it best not to say anything, except to a few million people on crackberry . Did I mention I'm not so smart sometimes Oh well no one was hurt, no one died, and it totally wasn't my fault
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:49 PM
    Speaking of Madeline Kahn....

History of the world was brilliant!!!!!!
    This is what first comes to mind when I hear her name:
    [YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uai7M4RpoLU[/YT]
    08-18-12 10:57 PM
    With all the legalize stuff that I'm sure is going to happen I figured it best not to say anything, except to a few million people on crackberry . Did I mention I'm not so smart sometimes Oh well no one was hurt, no one died, and it totally wasn't my fault
    Oh you give us no credit. Search YouTube for Sig Sauer (your real name) it's already posted. Go ahead I dare ya! In fact I double dog dare you.
    08-18-12 11:02 PM
    [YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=SKRma7PDW10&NR=1[/YT]
    08-18-12 11:19 PM
    Oh you give us no credit. Search YouTube for Sig Sauer (your real name) it's already posted. Go ahead I dare ya! In fact I double dog dare you.
    Things that are important to me in no particular order: bewbs, alcohol, guns, and cars.

Wait, that's the exact order.

A little gun pron, I'd cream my jeans but it's too hot for jeans

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2WIMEAkIo[/YT]
    08-18-12 11:20 PM
    Here's my sig
    08-18-12 11:27 PM
    Did anyone else ever notice that most of the best things in the world start with the letter V? Vacation, vodka, valium, value, va.....
    08-18-12 11:29 PM
    Speaking of remakes, I'm still trying to figure out how "boomer" went from to [IMG] to
    Last edited by h20work; 08-18-12 at 11:48 PM.
    Engire, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 11:46 PM
    Speaking of remakes, I'm still trying to figure out how "boomer" went from Click to view quoted image
    to Click to view quoted image
    Magic. Magic I tell ya.

Sent fom my PlayBook bridged to my 9930
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-19-12 12:01 AM
    And now a word from our sponsor.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJxnztZ-JU[/YT]
    h20work, louzer, drjay868 and 5 others like this.
    08-19-12 12:16 AM
    Here's my sig
    Here's my current arsenal. Circa 1980 Crossman .177 cal. After pulling it out for this pic, I wonder if the seals will still work. Definitely needs some oiling...

I have a Daisy BB pistol around somewhere. I could throw a BB at you harder than it could shoot one... The barrel sliding action sound is unmistakeable "gun", but it would make a better club.
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-19-12 12:25 AM
    Things that are important to me in no particular order: bewbs, alcohol, guns, and cars.

Wait, that's the exact order.

A little gun pron, I'd cream my jeans but it's too hot for jeans

You will have to supply your own alcohol I'm afraid.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHilYB4Wh-A[/YT]
    08-19-12 12:28 AM
    Did I mention I passed the 200K mark? It's no 5000, but still cool. Bought it new in December of 2003. Other than oil and filter changes and tires, I have only replaced the water pump (a common issue), both rear wheel bearings (most likely due to my wheels and spacers) and ONE front brake job at 122K. Oh yeah, and I'm due for the third windshield, could have been many more.

Last edited by TheScionicMan; 08-19-12 at 12:36 AM.
    08-19-12 12:33 AM
    You will have to supply your own alcohol I'm afraid.

h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-19-12 12:36 AM
    The idea that that b!tch has access to guns scares me. And yes I know it's photo shopped but I also know she hunts.

Sorry, I'm from a country with gun control that thinks the 2nd amendment was a great idea at the time of squirrel rifles and supports gun control. /crazy Canadian who hates guns and lives her socialized medicine.

Oh yeah, and I don't think hunting is a sport. Arm the deer with guns. THEN it's a sport.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by reeneebob; 08-19-12 at 01:00 AM.
    08-19-12 12:57 AM
    The idea that that b!tch has access to guns scares me. And yes I know it's photo shopped but I also know she hunts.

Sorry, I'm from a country with gun control that thinks the 2nd amendment was a great idea at the time of squirrel rifles and supports gun control. /crazy Canadian who hates guns and lives her socialized medicine.

Oh yeah, and I don't think hunting is a sport. Arm the deer with guns. THEN it's a sport.

They don't have guns in Canada?
    08-19-12 01:15 AM
    I think it was Tucker Carlson who said "We could take over Canada with a Jeep Cherokee and a couple of .22s"
    08-19-12 01:31 AM

Just for the record, that Sarah Palin pic is allegedly photoshopped, but I'm sure there's some real ones that are strikingly similar. You betcha'...

What scares me is that she was almost a (weak) heartbeat away from being the President of our country. I won't go into politics any further cuz it's not the right venue.
    08-19-12 01:35 AM
    Did anyone else ever notice that most of the best things in the world start with the letter V? Vacation, vodka, valium, value, va.....
    Variable valve timing...
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-19-12 01:38 AM
    I kid y'all not, this guy is named Ryan DIRTEATER

The bull - Lucky Strike

Gives a new definition to ground beef
    08-19-12 01:42 AM
    This thread is not for politics. It's a shame because I have ammo (pun intended)for this argument. So I'll say this and leave it alone.

Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
    08-19-12 01:43 AM
    If you ever watched The A-Team on TV, I highly recommend the movie. They did a good job of capturing the essence of the series.This is one of my favorite scenes. Jessica Beil has the greatest line. They escaped on a C-130 that gets shot down by drones, so they climb into the tank that is inside the cargo bay... and ACTION:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjGIg7Fs7wY[/YT]
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    08-19-12 01:48 AM
    Speaking of re-hashing stuff. Remember this girl.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4&feature=g-logo-xit[/YT]

Yeah I know but I remember her.
    08-19-12 01:49 AM
    You say this like nekkid Alexander Skarsgard is a bad thing.

Ya kiddin' me?!?!?!? I luv me some nekkid Swede...or Norwegian....or whatever he is....he is GLORIOUS...long lean muscles over those long legs and arms and that belly and that gorgeous back and those CHEEKS.....oooooooffffff.....

No, I love nekkid....I find it interesting that we're starting to see some male full frontal. Got a couple of glimpses recently.....
    Engire, wu-wei, louzer and 2 others like this.
    08-19-12 05:39 AM
    So I idon't know what I did to myself but my back is wrecked up......

Where the h3ll is a muscle relaxant when you need one...
    Engire, wu-wei, louzer and 2 others like this.
    08-19-12 05:54 AM
618,114 ... 122123124125126 ...